Ribbon

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on Nu'est Love Story https://youtu.be/88rspaZXBXI
Please enjoy~

That day they were filming Nu'est Love Story, a program where they were reading letters from LOVEs containing questions, requests, or diaries. JR was not feeling too well at that time, worn out from the constant activities and flights from Korea to Japan. All members were really tired, but since he was the leader, JR carried the most burden. He wanted to take a rest in his room with his beloved Ren, just cuddling around all day, replenish his energy. Despite the exhaustion, he was not complaining since Love Story was a program made specially for their fans, who had supported him, and he always wanted to make his fans happy.

All of the members could sense JR's low spirit. He was one of the talkative members, third to Minhyun and Baekho, but that day he was speaking less than even Ren and Aron. In order to make the leader feel better, Minhyun asked the staff to place the maknae next to JR, who immediately had a small smile carved on his face. JR tried his best to engage in the other members' conversations, led by Minhyun who was acting as the MC, but he was too tired that he kept dozing off. His mind went blank several times, and he could not focus on his surroundings. Thankfully, the other members were able to control the situation and continued the broadcast.

Ren also paid more attention to JR that day, trying to boost the older's stamina and spirit. The younger kept talking to the leader despite the lack of response he received. To cheer JR up, Ren slid his hand to the older's, entertwining their fingers together. JR was initially surprised at Ren's action since they were live on camera, but he managed to put his poker face on. JR then tightened their grips and hid their hands from the camera's angle, although it was painfully obvious that they were still holding hands. Ren smiled goofily throughout their whole small skinship while JR's face became brighter, his lips curled up a little from Ren's touch.

Slowly, Ren lifted up his lover's hand and kissed it tenderly, expressing the love he had for the beloved man beside him. Even a brief and small skinship could give JR the energy he needed, widening the smile on his face and significantly increasing his mood. He started to become more engaged in the conversations and even danced when Minhyun mentioned one of their song, of course Ren quickly followed his lover and they danced briefly together, without even paying attention to the other 3 members. After a while, Minhyun called them to go back to their seats, his face smiling at JR's more cheerful attitude.

JR's happiness was slowly increasing. Being next to the one he loved really improved his mood. Sadly, JR's happiness immediately disappeared after a single question from the fans. The question asked them the least close two members and for them to hold hands throughout the broadcast while being tied by a red ribbon. When it was first announced that the ones getting caught were Ren and Aron, JR laughed loudly with Minhyun and Baekho, relieved that he was not the one forced to be tied for almost a whole hour. Little did he know that being tied for an hour was not a punishment but a blessing, at least if the other person was Ren.

To add on JR's misery, the one Ren being tied to was Aron. He would have been less jealous if it was Baekho and Minhyun since the two only showed brotherly love towards Ren, but Aron was a different case. Aron was always clingy to his maknae, hugging and sniffing the younger endlessly, even in front of JR. Sometimes, Ren rejected the eldest coldly, giving uncomfortable looks and getting away from his hyung. But some other times, when Ren was feeling happy or when Aron was lucky, the younger would respond happily to the oldest's skinship, hugging Aron back and laughing. During those times, Aron never forgot to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter