Hello

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun felt especially nervous that night, the night he met his first friend as a trainee. He was the first male trainee in his company so he mostly spent his time alone. Although the members of After School treated him well, he could not spend all his time with them and he also got shy easily in front of girls. Jonghyun really hoped for a male friend he could spend all his time and training with.

The day before, one of the staffs from his company informed him that someone would come and train with him. He was also told that they were going to debut together, which made Jonghyun jumped ecstatically. The clock showed 11 pm and Jonghyun's heart beat faster, his eyes did not feel sleepy at all. Jonghyun just sat silently on the couch of the dorm he slept alone in.

Finally the door bell rang. Jonghyun quickly ran to the door and waited for the door to open. One of Pledis staffs stood there with a skinny boy who was holding a large lugagge almost bigger than the person.

"Jonghyun-ah, his name is Choi Minki and he will stay with you from now on. Please take a good care of him, hyung need to return to the company." The staff said while gesturing for Minki to come inside.

The smaller boy smiled timidly and tried to drag his lugagge in. Jonghyun took the luggage from him and pulled the boy's hand. "Let me bring it for you. You can rest inside, I have prepared some fried eggs to welcome you." Jonghyun said loudly, could not hide his excitement.

"Y-yes. Thank you very much. My name is Choi Minki by the way, and I was born in 1995. Are you older than me?" Minki looked at Jonghyun curiously.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun. And we are of the same age so you don't have to call me hyung." Jonghyun put Minki's luggage inside the living room and sat down on the couch. He observed his new friend, who were going to live with him. Choi Minki was very pretty despite his gender. He had a doe-like eyes, pointy nose, and heart-shaped lips which looked kissable. Jonghyun blushed at his own thoughts, he had never been att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter