Birthday Gift

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a late drabble based purely on my imagination to celebrate Minki's birthday on 3rd November~
Please enjoy ❤

It was three hours before the clock would strike 12 o'clock, signaling the change of day and the beginning of Ren's birthday. Already worn out from the continuous schedule, Ren actually only wished for a small celebration, with s inside their dorm. He thought about going to a ramen place, maybe getting drunk a bit and have some fun together. Unlike his previous birthday, when JR single-handedly prepared a surprise party for him, he had zero expectation since he understood perfectly his lover's hectic schedule.

Even when his birthday was coming close, JR had not said anything related to the issue. Usually, JR would have asked him his wishes and what gifts he would like at least a week before his birthday. Truthfully speaking, Ren was a bit disappointed at that, as deep inside he hoped that JR would still give him the same amount of affection he used to get from the older. Even Aron who had never forgotten to wish them happy birthday at 12 o'clock had not shown any sign of remembering Ren's birthday.

At times like this, Ren missed Minhyun more. When they were too busy, Minhyun was the one who always took care of them, giving them the attention they needed. Sighing once again, Ren decided to bring the mood up and not spoil his birthday, even when the others might not remember about it. He got up from his bed and left the room to find someone he could go out with. JR was having a shooting but Baekho and Aron should be free.

Ren knocked Aron's door a few times, earning no response. He opened it out of impatience and found the room strangely empty. He did the same with Baekho's room, only to find the tiger's room empty as well. Ren did not want to feel sad, especially when he would get older in a few hours, but the loneliness crept in and he was on the verge of crying. Looking at the clock that showed 10 PM, Ren grabbed his coat and left the dorm to celebrate his birthday by himself.

Wearing his cap and mask, Ren went inside a cafe in Seoul that he opened for 24 hours. He ordered a cup of coffee and a slice of cake since he would not be able to finish a whole tart by himself and he also remembered that his fans already sent him some birthday gifts and cakes to his agency building. He spent about one hour inside the cafe reading the comments LOVEs had left on the fancafe and watching some Lady Gaga videos on youtube, waiting for his birthday to come.

Meanwhile, the three people who wanted to surprise their youngest member suddenly faced a crisis as the youngest was nowhere to be seen. Of course despite their busy schedule, none of them forgot about Ren's birthday. They even spent a whole week preparing a surprise mini party for the youngest. Aron and Baekho left together to buy a birthday cake and some party decoration while JR who had late filming would join them shortly after.

The original plan was to let Ren thought that no one remember his birthday, and later surprised him with the decorations and cake they set up in Minhyun's room. Since JR and Ren were rooming up together again, the tallest member's room was empty, giving them the chance to prepare Ren's surprise party there. However, it was 30 minutes before mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter