Love Night

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This drabble is based on NU'EST W recent song If You and VLive, Love Night Mini Concert. Please tap many hearts while watching it~

All four members were sitting nervously on the stool, finally able to greet the fans as a complete subunit Nu'est W for the first time. JR was very anxious as the first song they had to perform was their new song, If You.

If You was a very special song for him. He wrote the rap parts for the song, displaying the members' sincere feelings towards the fans and Minhyun, who had to promote with another group for 18 months.

FLASHBACK

When the song was released 5 hours before, JR was not sure at all if the song would be successful. He did not have a high expectation, as he understood the pain of disappointment. However, the result was completely shocking. The song quickly climbed up the charts and even placed first on most of them.

After knowing the response for If You, all the members just sat down silently on one of the rooms in Pledis building. Ren sobbed happily and put his head on JR's shoulder. JR, who still could not believe the reality, kept smiling and refreshing his browser page while rubbing Ren's back, stain of tears could also be seen on his cheeks. Aron called his family in America immediately to tell his parents about the achievement. The manly Baekho also cried silently while calling his mom, feeling extremely grateful for a light of joy in the middle of his rough period.

"Is it real? Did we really placed first, JR-ah?" Ren took JR's hand and carressed it.

"I don't know. I still can not believe it either. But if this was a dream, I would not want to wake up." JR smiled softly at the younger and pat his head. Normally, Aron and Baekho would have mocked them for acting like this, but this time they did not even pay any attention towards their bandmates.

"You know, I felt so guilty when you did not make it with Minhyun. I thought it was the end for us, and I was at fault." Ren said quietly. He stopped carressing JR's hand and looked down at the floor.

"How could you say that?" JR carefully took Ren's hand and stared at him.

"I prayed for you to stay beside me, when I actually knew that I would not have made it. And maybe my prayer was heard. I felt selfish and terrible at that time. I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't say that. Believe it or not, I also prayed for the same thing. I can not live without you for a week, moreover a whole year. And you need to smile now, we are going to greet our fans soon." JR kissed Ren's cheek slowly and put his hand around the younger's waist.

"Thank you. For everything." Ren nuzzled his nose into the crook in JR's neck as they continued their silence and savoring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter