CH2 {The Scent}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was standing in front of my class seeing new faces, students examining me from head to toe, making me feel a little nervous.I was also scanning the classroom, looking for Wendy. When I didn't spot her I frowned. Why isn't she here?...Is she late?...Sick?! I thought. "Please introduce yourself Ms. Wu." My teacher said with a smile. I took a deep breath, calming my nerves. "Hello new classmates, I am Wu Mei Yin, but you can call me May. Please take care of me!" My classmates all had on smiles, maybe Kris gege (Older Brother in Chinese) was right after all, maybe I'll fit in perfectly. "Okay, does any one have questions for Ms.Wu?" 

 

A girl with long black hair and green contacts, is that even a loud, rose her hand. "Yes Ms. Byul?" 

"You aren't Korean." It sounded more like she was stating it. Well it is obvious because of my name. "No, I am Chinese, but have been living in Canada for 10 years." I saw everyone more interested. "How many languages do you speak?" A boy randomly ask.

"Only Mandarin, English, and Korean." "Wah~!" My class chorused. "Okay enough questions! We need to start class." My teacher stated as everyone awed. " Ms. Wu you may sit.....next to Jinyoung. Jinyoung please raise your hand!" I saw a boy in the back, near the window. I walked towards him and greeted him. Instead of paying attention during class Jinyoung and I kept on having our own conversation. 

It was weird, we only met today, but I already seemed to be so fund of him. He is fun to talk to. Being with Jinyoung felt like being with a brother I never had, That sounds bad for Kris...I Love gege to!! 

.

.

.

.

.

In lunch period Jinyoung invited me to sit with him with his friends. I was in there table, introducing myself.

.

.

.

.

Yugyeom and I were waiting for Jinyoung to show, when all of a sudden he came with a beautiful girl with him. What is this? Is he dating her?! His mate!!? "Hey guys, this is  Mei Yin." "Mei Yin, this is BamBam and Yugyeom." She greeted us. "BamBam how old are you?" 

"17, why?" I rose an eyebrow, if she is going to say I have a baby face I swear-....

"Aww! You look so handsomely cute!" I grinned at her comment. Jinyoung and Yugyeom's mouths were gaped hanging open. When she saidI looked cute, I didn't even care, in fact, I felt proud. "Aegyo! So Cute and handsome~" May pinched my cheeks. "How...." Jinyoung was so confused from BamBam's behavior, as well as Yugyeom. "What?" May blinked innocently at the two.

/// Kris was waiting by the gates to pick up his sister. While waiting, he was staring at the forest not far away, where there is a lot of open space.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter