CH4 {Morning Conversations}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the pack house playing Over Watch, when all of a sudden I felt something bad ha d just happened, like someone was in trouble, what scared me the most was my assumptions never had been wrong. Mate is in Trouble!!! My wolf barked in anxiousness. The word 'Mate' was enough for me to jump out the window and follow her scent, that was in the forest. 

"Don't touch me!" I heard a voice that sent sparks and chills down my spine, but hearing what my mate had said made my wolf growl loudly dashing toward the direction my mate had screamed.     

               

I saw my mate running away from a guy probably in his mid-twenties chasing after her, as he caught up to her, he placed a cloth, which I am guessing is chloroform, over , and my mate falling limp. I growled as I pounced on the man and punched his cheek till his cheek bone had broke, "Don't you ever touch my mate again! Consider yourself lucky, if I hadn't controlled myself.....you would be dead." I saw the man quiver in fear as I gave him a last kick in the stomach. I rushed over to my mate, checking if she had any major wounds. 

I saw she had a long cut on her soft, smooth leg, a red handprint on her right cheek, and her dress ripped open on the back. I growled at what he had done to her, but I know it wasn't just him, I can smell other scents on her, making me angrier. I held my mate bridal style as I ran back to the pack house, wanting Jinyoung to heal her right away.  

.

.

.

.

"It's May Noona!" Yugyeom exclaimed when he saw his Noona, by the window, being carried by Mark. "What?!" BamBam rushed towards the entrance and swung the door open. But when they saw her state they turned their heads towards Mark, thinking he maybe the reason behind all of it. "Jinyoung! Come Help!" Mark ran inside and laid his mate on the sofa, wanting Jinyoung to just teleport in front of him. "What is it this-..." Jinyoung stopped when he saw May laid down on the Sofa, unconscious. 

Jinyoung didn't hesitate, as he right away kneeled while treating her wound and numb her, to not feel any pain while he treated her. "What did you do to her?" BamBam glared at his hyung. Mark forward his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" 

"Why is she in this condition?" BamBam was anxious to hear the reason, hoping he is mistaken. "I didn't do this to her...in fact I practically saved her life." BamBam sighed, relief washing over him. "You know her." Mark more like stated. 

BamBam nodded. "She is the Wu Mei Yin we have been talking about." Then it made sense to Mark, why he always paid attention when Mei Yin was the topic, Wu Mei Yin and his Mate...were the same person! Mark looked down at his pretty little mate. So you are Mei Yin....a beautiful name...that's why it caught my attention. 

Mark never really cared about the term 'Mates', but now he was surely feeling something, and he knew it himself. Maybe it is just the mate pull that is making me feel this way......Should I tell the boys she's my mate....maybe in the morning. "May should be fine for the night now, thankfully the cut wasn't too deep to leave a permanent scar." 

"Where are the rest?" I asked Yugyeom, indicating JB, Youngjae, and Jackson. "They are sleeping already in their rooms." Yugyeom answered. I nodded. "I don't think May would be comfortable sleeping on the sofa, she can sleep in my bed.." "She is sleeping with me me." Mark cut off Jinyoung and carried May to his bedroom. Mark noticed the dress May was in, and thought it would be very uncomfortable to sleep in a dress. 

 

Mark gulped as he slowly took off the floral dress May had been wearing, the whole time Mark tried his best to look away, then he put on one of his white T-shirts over her small form. He loved the way she fit in them, she looked small, and huggable. It also made him growl in content when he could smell her scent mixed with his, it was like he had marked what was his, so everyone can know she belonged to him and to back off. 

Mark looked at the time on his cellphone. 

1:48 I should sleep Mark thought before heading off, to get ready for bed.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a soft, comfy bed, an amazing scent that she couldn't explain. When her eyes fluttered open, she jumped, sitting up on the bed. Memories from last night coming back. Was I kidnapped by the guy that tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter