CH10 {Sick}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Tuesday, and May was walking down the hallways with her boyfriend holding her by her waist, towards the cafeteria. Are you feeling better, sweety?" For some reason May cringed at his sentence, and felt uneasy with his arm around her waist. May had told Matthew that she thinks she's coming up with something, considering she has been vomiting the whole week and feeling dizzy when she was with her boyfriend. Could it be I'm allergic to my own boyfriend?! Impossible! "Y-yeah." May let out a shaky breath. May saw a girl pass by them, but not just any girl, this girl had dyed red, long hair, and a caked face, that reminded her of Shin Ayeong. The girl winked t her boyfriend, and May swore she saw her boyfriend wink back, it angered her, but maybe she was just seeing things, since she wasn't well.                       

"Hey! Noo-...Are you okay noona?" BamBam came to May's side, obviously worried. May nodded, "I-I'm fine, BamBam." She tried to smile and assure the boy. "I don't know noona, you don't look well..." May ignored the boy and greeted the rest of Got7. May pretended to be fine in front of her friends, clenching her fists when she was hit by nauseousness. Through the past week, May has been restless and has been in pain that wouldn't go away, she has been taking multiple pain killers, but it seems as if the more she took, the worst the pain became. May looked towards her boyfriend, to tell him she felt bad, but caught him eyeing the girl they passed by earlier. She felt her heart clench painfully at the sight, no, Matt would never look at any other girl besides me....my mind is just playing tricks with me...

May closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, to calm her nerves. She opened her eyes to see Mark's eyes staring right at hers, worry visible. She felt herself calm down just by staring at him, her nauseousness subsided, and her heart seemed to flutter at the boy's stare. It was like just his presence was her medicine. Matt s his arm around the girl, May feeling the sickening feeling come back. She looked up at her boyfriend to see him look at the same girl, with lustful eyes. May her heart crack again with a stronger force. The feeling of needing vomit hit May, her eyes widened as she dashed her way to the Women's restroom. 

May collapsed to the floor, hurriedly lifted the lid of the toilet, vomiting inside the bowl. Instead of seeing the familiar color of barf, the bowl was filled with a crimson red, that smelled a little too similar to blood. May leaned her head on the stall wall, what's wrong with me?...May took deep breaths in and out. "May! What's wrong?! Why's their blood?!" A deep voice echoed in the Women's restroom. 

Mark saw blood dripping from May's mouth, and became worried. "What's wrong May?!" He was frantic. He held May's forearms, gently, as if she was the most delicate thing in the world. May felt all her pain go away at his touch, and leaned onto his chest. All the things she has been feeling this past week made her frustrated and exhausted, and now, finally, she felt at peace, she felt her tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter