CH3 {erts}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark watched his mate look around, confused on what had happened. He cooed at how cute his mate looked. But he also couldn't believe it his mate is a human?! The Prince's Mate is human?! It was rare to have a human mate, but not impossible. Mark never thought he would have a human mate, the thought had never crossed his mind, but neither did his mate cross his mine. Mark was doubting it though, what if his wolf was just tired, or acting up. I'm Not!! His wolf menacingly growled at him. 

His wolf just wanted have his mate in his arms and protect her from all the bad things, the world. She's human she isn't just going to jump in our arms and let us mate with her. Mark's wolf purred at the thought of his mate. Mark hyung, we need your help! Jinyoung mind linked Mark. Mark heard Jinyoung's uneasy voice, and hesitantly ran back to the pack house. Taking one last look at his beautiful mate.   

 .

.

.

.

Mark jumped in the house in wolf form with a growl. "What has happened?! Where's the danger?!" Mark barked at the boys. All of them showed confused looks, except Jinyoung. "Oh thank The Moon Goddess you're here!" He ran towards Mark. "Look what they did to the house!" Mark scanned the room and saw clothes, confetti, streamers, and food on the floor. "This was the big problem?" Mark asked Jinyoung in a growl. "That isn't the worst part! Look what they did to my kitchen!" Mark ran into the kitchen to see it completely clean. "What is wrong with it?" 

"They ate all my Homerun Balls!!" Mark groaned and just ran to his room.It was like he can still smell the roses and vanilla. The Can't believe I had to leave my mate just to witness all the Homerun Balls gone....

.

.

.

.

.

It has been 3 hours after the 'Tragic Problem', and Got7 are around the house, bored out of their minds. It was so quiet in the house, no one moved a muscle or a mouth, it was as if they were dead. "I miss May Noona..." BamBam was the first to break the silence. But his words confused the hyung. "Noona?" JB questioned. JB didn't know any Noona of BamBam's. "Oh! That's right!  There was this girl that transferred to our school." Jinyoung started, gaining everyone's attention. "Here name is Wu Mei Yin, but we call her May." For some reason Mark was interested and it confused himself, usually he didn't like meeting nor hearing about people he didn't know, but this Mei Yin caught the Prince's attention, and she wasn't even in the same room as him.

He should be thinking on how to get accepted by his Human Mate, not some other girl. "She lived in Canada.." and Mark was interested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter