CH12 {Sleepover!}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are Wendy and Nina noona here again?" Yugyeom whispered to Jinyoung. "Jackson and Youngjae were needy..." Jinyoung replied, cringing at seeing three of his pack mates, more like brothers, flirting with their mates. "And here I am still mateless! When will I find her?!" BamBam whined. "Bam, you need to chill dude, it's not like you've been searching for her." Jaebum said as a matter of a factly. "I still can't believe Jackson and Youngjae hyung called their mates over for a so called 'sleepover'..."                                

"Let's play truth or dare!" Youngjae all of a sudden declared, Nina, by his side, gigggling at his cuteness. "At 10PM!!?" Everyone ignored JB's unnecessary comment. The nine of them sat in a circle. Youngjae, Nina, Wendy, Jackson, BamBam, Jinyoung, May, Mark, Yugyeom, and one empty spot for JB. Jackson had a bottle in his hand, placing it in the middle of all of them. 

May was happy she was with the boys and the girls, she felt comforted, and didn't think to much about Matthew. Though Mark noticed how quiet May was, and the sadness and hurt in her eyes, it clenched his heart at the sight. He wanted to hug away her pain, and never let go. Jackson spun it and it landed on BamBam. "Truth or dare?" Wendy asked him. "Dare." BamBam had a wicked smile. "I dare you to do your best aegyo!" BamBam smile disappeared instantly. "Are you serious!? I'm not cute anymore?!....I always have to do aegyo..." BamBam sulked. "Stop complaining! You still look like a fifteen year old!" 

The boys cringed at BamBam, as for the girls, they were cheering him on, cooeing and teasing on how cute he was. Mark found himself smiling like an idiot seeing his mate happy. But Mark was mostly happy because his mate seemed to not mind that his arm was wrapped around her waist, or probably didn't even notice. "Nina!" The bottle spun on the said girl, the boys all having the same idea. "Truth or dare?" 

"Truth." The answer made the boys groan. But then an idea hit JB. "Do you like someone in this room?" The question caught everyone's attention. They boys all having smirking faces, while Youngjae was nervous for her answer. May and Wendy seeing the girl keep glancing at Youngjae, causing them to smirk as well. "Y-yes." She stuttered. "I knew it!" BamBam exclaimed.

"Who?" Yugyeom asked then. "T-that's another q-question..." Yugyeom pouted, "Aw~ I wanted to know!" May giggled Yugyeom's behavior. "May!" The girl jumped at hearing her name being exclaimed. "Truth or dare?" 

"Give me your best dare." In this moment, May just wanted to forget about her break up with her boyfriend. She wanted to enjoy this moment with her friends.  The boys shared evil smirks, making May regret her choice. Maybe I should have chosen Truth..... "I dare you to sit on Mark hyung's lap till the end of the game!" BamBam seemed a little to excited. May's mouth dropped open, in disbelief. "D-do I have t-..." "It's a dare, it's either that or you kiss him." Jinyoung interrupted her. 

May hesitantly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter