CH9 {BFF's Don't Keep Secrets}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In th red Mercedes is Jackson, Wendy, Youngjae, Nina, and JB. JB felt like the four were on a date and he was just sitting there, driving them. In Mark's orange Lambo is May, Jinyoung, BamBam, and Yugyeom. Mark was driving, May was in the passenger seat, and the other three were in the back. "Why am I in the middle!" BamBam whined. "Because you are skinny as a stick, and are the only one that can fit in the middle. "What about May noona she fits in the middle too!"  Jinyoung slapped BamBam's shoulder, "Don't be rude to your sister-in-law!" May choked at what Jinyoung said. "Sister-in-law?!"                     

"I thought I was you daughter?" Jinyoung nodded. "But you are their sister-in-law." Jinyoung pointed to Yugyeom and BamBam. "So the rest of the boys are my brother-in-laws? But how? Jinyoung I have a boyfriend, unless he is your son." 

Jinyoung's smile turned into a frown. "He ain't my son.....he's an obstacle." Jinyoung muttered the last part. Mark's fists tightened on the steering wheel hearing his mate talk about that dip. 

In the red Mercedes, JB was getting a headache hearing his two pack members flirting with their mates. Next time I will leave you in the street.... "We are here!" JB was anxious to get out of the car, they have arrived at the shed aquarium. 

.

.

.

"Woah~ May come look!" Nina called out for the girl. Everyone noticed how Nina was really starting to open up and speak more. May came to Nina's side seeing two dolphins playing with each other. "They are so cute~" May cooed. Mark's wolf purred, loving her cooes, but also wanting her to coe for him. The dolphins seemed to notice Got7 and the three girls, and swam towards them. One of the dolphins swam towards May making eye contact. "Awe~ What's your name?~" 

"Noona, I don't think the dolphin speaks k-..." The dolphin started squeaking. "Maui..." May muttered, though the boy's heard her with there wolf hearing. The boys shared looks, thinking that the girl was definitely going insane. Mark was staring at his mate in concern. "How do you know it's name is Maui?" Yugyeom questioned. "Uh..." May glanced around and noticed a small podium next to BamBam, the dolphins info on it. "...right here...see?...The dolphin's name is Maui." May chuckled nervously. The boys were suspicious, but decided to drop it. Mark stared at May in confusion, feeling her nervousness, and obviously knowing she was hiding something. "Wendy, I like your hair color, it's just like mine, we look like a couple now." Jackson pointed out Wendy's dyed blonde hair. "T-Thanks, I-I l-like y-yours to." Wendy tried to hide her blushing face, while Nina was teasing Wendy. "Nina, This is the first time I've actually seen you talk more than two sentences in a row! When did you suddenly become so open!?" BamBam stared at Nina incredulously. 

I wanna know your name! Maui squeaked, getting May's attention. "May..." May said quietly, trying not to gain any attention, but unfortunately, the Maknae just had to be nosy. Yugyeom questioned, "Are you talking to yourself, noona?" Wendy turned her attention towards her best friend, her blush leaving her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter