CH16 {Meet The Siblings}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what's her name?"

"Hyung! Noona! There you guys are! Mama and Papa Tuan want to meet May noona!" Bam came sprinting towards us, with a couple following behind him. “Oh my! Is this her?!” A beautiful middle aged woman came running up to us, and who I am guessing is her husband, following right behind her. She engulfed me in a hug, once she reached me, taking me by surprise. “Um...hi?” Once she let go of me, her wide smile was evident. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, reminding me of Mark’s eyes. His father back hugging his wife, he looked very much like Mark the same face structure and the same smile. “What’s your  name sweet heart?”             

“Mei Yin, But you can call me May.” I extended my hand for Mr. Tuan to shake but instead he embraced me just like how his wife did. “There is no need to be formal.” The heart warming feeling reminded me of my parents, back in Canada. Now I missed them, even my strict and controlling mother. “You’re so beautiful!~” Mrs.Tuan’s comment made me blush. 

”Who knew little would have such a beautiful girl~” Mr. Tuan smiled widely towards me. “Dad~” Mark whined, knowing if he didn’t say anything sooner, his father would have leaked something embarrassing from Mark’s past. “Does she know?” Mrs. Tuan asked Mark, which was barely audible towards my ears. “Yes, she knows what we are.” Facing Mark, he was already staring right into my eyes, my heart rate escalating in an instant. “MeiYin, You should come and meet Mark’s siblings, they’ll love you the minute they meet you.” 

*****

”Joey! Stop stealing  my stuff!” A feminine voice was heard somewhere in the house. “Joseph! Tammy! Grace! We have a guest!” Mrs. Tuan had called out when we entered the Tuan’s residence. “Coming!” Then there were loud stomping coming down the stairs. “Mark!” The three exclaimed when they saw their brother near the front door, bags of goodies and small gifts in each hand. “Hey! Get off! You guys are heavy!” Mark groaned, clearly annoyed over their over dramatic behavior. But the three had stopped in their tracks when they spotted May. They sniffed the her, like how a dog would sniff another dog. “Who is she?” But Joey started at her with his eyes double the size. He knew who she was, more specifically, who she was to Mark. While the two girls were still looking the girl up and down. 

They definitely smelt something odd about her, like she was someone they were close to, they knew, but they didn’t. “Guys.” Mark broke Grace’s and Tammy’s wild eyes, that were starting to scare May. “This is MeiYin.” 

“Does she speak English?” That was Joey. “Find out for yourself.” Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter