CH11 {It's Over}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May has been relaxing at home already for a week, feeling better, May had scheduled a date for her and her boyfriend. A fancy restaurant date. May wore a midnight blue dress, that stopped a few inches above her knees. A dark blue fur coat, and black pumps. Her make up light and natural, making her look innocent. Kris was in the kitchen with eleven of his friends, that like to call themselves EXO, Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao, D.O, Kia, and Sehun. They were chatting, snacking, being stupid, and all, but May didn't really give a damn right now. She was to anxious for tonight, a date at a fancy restaurant! Just the two of them!            

Though she was excited, her heart didn't feel the same way no more. And why was she having second thoughts about Mattew, that she shouldn't be even thinking about. What if he was cheating on me? Why was he eyeing another girl? What if he was with another girl when I wasn't looking...The doorbell rang through the mansion, making May come out of her thoughts. "Oh! Look who it is!" May heard her brother's deep sarcastic voice, as she was walking down the stairs. "He's here..." The other exo members groaned. I seriously can't believe no one likes my boyfriend, they don't understand that I love him, and that he makes me happy. My mom is okay with him, but only because he is wealthy, other wise she would've had me dump him months ago. 

"Why are you here?..." Luhan glared at him. "Leave him alone oppa, we are going on a date." Kris faced May, and came up with excuses, like all the time. "What if it starts raining, and he ditches you....or if he gets you in an accident...or if he gets struck by lightning...that'd actually be a miracle." May pouted at her older brother. "Yah!" Kris sighed, "Just, be safe." Kris faced Matt, who seemed to be on his phone, but looked up. "She better be fine and in one piece when she comes back." Kris warned, and Matt gulped. 

.........

Matt ordered for us, and we were now just waiting for our food. "You look handsome tonight." I commented as I sat across from him. Matt sent me his signature smirk. "Same goes for you." Matt said as he examined me, but for some reason it made me feel the sickening feeling again. "I'm handsome huh?" I joked, Matt chuckled in response. "Your orders." The waiter came to us. While watching the lady hand Matt his food, I saw him wink at her. The uneasiness feeling increasing, she closed her eyes and took deep breaths. In and out, May....

"Did you wink at her?" May asked once the waiter left. "What?" Matt seemed confused. Your seeing things again, May...."Nevermind." I ignored it and started to eat my food. 

After ten minutes, May spotted Matt texting, constantly smiling. It's supposed to be a date....only Matt and I... "Who are you texting?" I questioned. "Uh....my brother..." I became suspicious. "Really? What you guys talking about that's so important to interrupt date night?" Matt bit his lips, and I noticed. Please don't be doing what I think you are..."He wants to introduce me to his girlfriend tomorrow..." Ryan has a girlfriend already...did he break up... "What about Chorong?" Matt froze, his eyes told me he was lying. I snatched his phone from his hands. 

S.C. Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter