CH17{Heat}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Mark had revealed his secret to his Mate, and they have only been getting closer since then. May’s feelings only grew stronger, leaving her a wreck at midnight. All the tears that spilled all the heartbreaks that hit her. But she couldn’t find herself to pull away from the werewolf boy. Their bond was growing stronger by ever second spent together, and she felt at peace with him, she felt herself.                                  

But in this specific morning, May has never felt worst. She felt her body burn with need. Craving the male’s touch. “Hey, sis you don’t look so good. Are you alright?” This sentence was heard every morning from her brother, but this time it was different, he could see the frustration in her eyes. “Hey...” He grabbed ahold of her hand, only for her to pull away with a force she didn’t know she owned. “I’m fine...” Her voice was deeper, and lustfull, which made Kris cringe, walking away, minding his own business, cause hell who would like to see their sibling wanting it?

Wendy and Nina were also getting closer to Youngjae and Jackson. When they were together, it was chaos for the rest. They were always loud together, always pulling pranks, and dissing their own friends, which May being just happening to be one of their victims. 

Coming to school was probably just a terrible idea. Considering May couldn’t get past the gates of school without clenching her fists, gritting her teeth, and holding her breath. The place was intoxicated of the male scent, since 55% of the population consisted of hormonal teenaged boys. Plus the fact that every boy she came passed, eye- her with hungry eyes, a good amount even having the courage to walk up on the beauty in front of them and attempt to hook up to get in her pants. May was even contemplating on just ditching, it wasn’t like today was any special day either. But the it was the werewolf boy that had just popped in her life, and made a wreck of it, that prevented her from leaving without seeing his face. 

“Where in the hell are they?” May was also getting frustrated by the minute, for she couldn’t find a familiar face of her friend’s in the halls of the school, filled with over a thousand students. 

“May?” Because she wasn’t watching where she was going, she had bumped into someone's chest, one all too familiar, one she never wanted to come across again. Matthew Lee. “Are you okay?” His hands were placed on her shoulders, and the sudden contact made the girl shudder. 

“Hey...” he leaned closer, trying to hold May’s gaze that kept wondering around the room. Until May felt the hands of Matt’s hold here face, forcing her to stare back at him. 

 “Get your hands off her!!” But as soon as she met his eyes, Matt was punched to the ground. As the students around started to gather, thinking a fight was about to take place. However, May wasn’t in the right state of mind, her hormones just wanting to take control of her and pounce on the first male she came in contact with. 

“Do you want to die?!” Mark was on top of Matt, pulling on the other’s collar, till Matt had trouble taking in oxygen. The wolf boy was having trouble to control himself, his wolf just wanting to take over and rip the human’s head off. But Matt was a lunatic of a human, laughing like Mark had just said the funniest thing ever said. “Do it. I want to see how your would think of you as a killer.” With bloodied teeth, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter