CH13 {Meet GOT7}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's okay May, in fact, you should be glad you don't need to deal with that idiot! You deserve better anyway." Wendy caressed May's back, comforting the crying girl. "Yeah! There are billions of other guys out there! You can even find a hot guy this time." Nina wiped the tears off May's face with tissues. "It's just...I t-though h-he l-loved m-me.." May had told the girls about Matt cheating on her after school, in the school's garden. "He doesn't even deserve your tears! He should be the one crying!"                                     

The memories of her with Matt flashed in her eyes, causing her to whimper in sadness. How could he do this to me...."Wendy, Nina, May-..." Jinyoung's voice died down when he saw his daughter crying in the arms of her to friends. "..What's wrong?" Jinyoung held onto May's hands in a comforting way when Wendy and Nina pulled away from the hug. "That idiot has been cheating on our precious girl!" Wendy answered, anger clearly visible in her eyes. "That ing piece of ! Where is he?! I'll teach him a lesson for making my daughter cry!!" Jinyoung wasn't the one to swear, he even stopped others from doing, but in this situation Jinyoung just wanted to beat that boy. 

"D-don't...d-don't hurt h-him..." Jinyoung's eyes softened at May. "H-he won't c-care, b-beating him w-will o-only give him m-more strength..." Boys...we got some business to take care of tonight... Jinyoung shushed May. Bringing her into a hug, Jinyoung caressed her back, calming her down. A smirk forming at what he was going to do to that boy. Big business.... Mark's reply echoed in Jinyoung's head, showing that Mark was angry. 

*****

It was around 7 at night, Got7 watching Matt's every move. Matt was in a convenient store near his house, he picked up instant ramen, as a late snack. Walking out, the cool wind hit him, causing him to shiver, and the darkness of the night surrounded him. Why did you cheat on her??? You are such a low life... Are you happy seeing her hurt?! She never deserved you... Do you want to die?! Your pathetic!! Voices attacked Matt's head, making the boy think he's going insane. 

What's happening to me?! Matt sat in his car, his palms over his ears, but that didn't prevent anything, the voices were in his head. You deserve my fists!!! Goosebumps formed on Matt's skin, unpleasant chills going down his spine. Who are you? Matt's voice in his head seemed small and tiny, nothing compared to the one that he kept hearing. As a reply, Matt heard the voice chuckling evily, frightening the boy even more. Your worst nightmare! Matt flinched at the loud voice, he almost peed himself. All of a sudden rain started falling from the sky, rather harshly, thunder echoing loudly in his ears, lightning illuminating the sky as fast as it was seen. 

Wind harshly hit Matt's car, making it bounce a bit, scaring the boy inside it. In an instant, Matt roared the car to life, and sped away. Got7 came out of the convenient store, the storm stopping immediately, each had their signature smirk plastered on their faces. "What a wimp!" Jackson laughed like a hyena, the rest laughing with him. "He looked terrified!! OMG! I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter