CH5 {My Big Secret}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy...

May can picture Wendy panicking over her...thinking her best friend could be kidnapped, or held hostage. "Mark! I need to call my friend!" May was confused on why she asked Mark first, when she hardly knew the boy. For Mark he was in a trance, the way his name rolled off he tongue so smoothly, he loved the way she said his name. When Mark woke up from his trance, he pulled out her phone that was in his pocket. May gaped at the said boy. "You had my phone the whole time..."  

"Is that a bad thing?" Mark asked. May slapped Mark's arm playfully. "My friend doesn't know what had happened to m-.."

"Yes, she does...." Mark cut her off. May showed a confused look. "She does?"        

"Yep." Mark popped the 'P'. "I texted her as you saying that you got too tired and went home with a close friend that happened to be at the party you were at." 

"What about my brother?" 

"Kris gege, right?" Mark wondered if he sent the text to the right person. The contact name was 'Kris gege', meaning older brother. May nodded. "I told him the same thing." May sighed in relief, glad the two weren't worrying over her.

As she smiled at Mark, It was as if the time had stopped, like it was only them two. May found herself being unable to look away from Mark's tempting eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat, and her breath was taken away by how good looking Mark was. The feeling she has when she is with the rest of the boys, it isn't a friendly nor brotherly feeling, but something strong. That made her just want to be with him. 

"Yah! Stop staring at each other! It's making me feel uncomfortable!" Youngjae made me wake up from staring at Mark.  I blushed when I had realized I was staring for too long. "I think I should get going." I saw the boys start to pout. "But we were just getting to know each other~" Jackson whined. I giggled at his cuteness, "Maybe next time." I told him. 

It's Saturday~...I need to prepare the house.

"I'll take you hom.." Jinyoung had all of a sudden paused. "...home with Mark." I nodded. Mark gave me my dress. "What about your clothes?" I asked him, again staring at his handsome face. "Keep them, I don't need it anyway." Mark smiled at me, I felt my heart skip a beat and butterflies in my stomach. 

What's the matter with you May!? You can't be unfaithful to Matt!

Mark and Jinyoung brought me into their garage that was filled with expensive cars, I think I might be drooling. 

.

.

.

I walked over to my orange Zenvo and opened the passenger side for May. "Come on in." May looked hesitant before entering. I closed the door for her and was going to walk to the driver's seat, when I saw Jinyoung ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter