CH14 {Party!!!}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday night, and Shin Ayeong was having a party at her house, celebrating for the last month of high school. Everyone was invited to the party, from the quiet nerds to the most popular kingkas and queenkas. There was alcohol lying all over the place, filling the air with its own stench. Illegal. Yes. That's the perfect word to describe the party. Wasted teenagers dancing wildly and rather inappropriately on the dance floor, some jumping into the huge pool outside, and others making out in public. May grimaced at the sight, How the hell did I end up here..... Well let's rewind to a few hours earlier~            

It's the beginning of April and every senior in the high school was excited, it's the last full month they'll have in high school, then they'll be free from their teachers and kiss their school goodbye. Walking down the halls, May was surprised by seeing how wild everyone was being, even the nerds didn't bother to study for their upcoming test. Back in Canada May would see all the students be on pills just to stay up and finish their work, making sure they pick up their grades, even the slightest, before the year is over. Here in South Korea she expected to be no different, but boy how off she was. Or maybe it was just this town that was like this, May expected it to be really hectic on the last few weeks before graduation.

May accidentally bumped into a couple that was making out, almost falling to the floor, but was caught by firm arms around her. She felt the sparks spread through her body, automatically she knew it was Mark, the only one who attracted weird sparks towards her. "Careful." His deep voice being the only thing she could hear. Mark's face the only thing she was able to see. His minty breath hitting her nose, making her feel flustered. "T-thanks." May felt the warmth grown on her cheeks, wanting the ground to just her up there and then. Mark's smile seemed to bring May back to Earth, his smile hit her heart with power, causing it to speed up. "Yah! Hyung! You left me behind!~" Then the whiny maknae just had to interrupt the two mates. "Oh! Hi noona!" He waved enthusiastically, May giggling at the giant cutie, waving back just as enthusiastically. 

"How was your date with hyung yesterday, noona~" The two mates blushed wildly. Mark sent a quick glare, while Yugyeom teasingly smiled. But what Yugyeom had said before is true. Mark and May have been hanging out with each other lately. Literally everyday after school they'll ditch the group and go for food or something fun to do. "G-Gyeomie, it w-wasn't a d-date.." Saying it out loud, May kind of found it disappointing it wasn't a date. You're going crazy May...It was just a friendly bonding time...right??? "Anyways, did you here the rumors?" Oh not this again!!! Both Yugyeom and BamBam loved to gossip, it's something May was able to learn from the two after getting even closer to the boys. But no matter how dumb the rumors are that Yugyeom and Bam spread, she couldn't find herself to hat them, she freaking love them like little brothers. 

"What is it this time, Gyeom?" Mark wrapped an arm around my shoulders, walking to our class, Yugyeom walking on my right.  "Shin Ayeong..." Anger boiled in me hearing the girl's name. Ayeong has been trying to ruin my freaking life. She's once told on the teacher that I was cheating on a test, stolen my Algeraba books, spilled my lunch on me, but nothing to major that'll make me kill the . "What about her..." My voice sounded hard, leaking venom, I was not expecting to sound so scary. Yugyeom flinched, making me soften a little, I didn't mean to scare the little baby~... I heard Mark chuckle from the side of me, I faced his side, seeing that he had a smirk plastered on his face. "I didn't know you could be that dark..." I nudged Mark causing him to smile at me teasingly, but instead of feeling frustrated , I felt my heart tighten, making it hard to breath. 

This boy... "....She's having a party tonight." So...as long as it has nothing to do with me, I'm fine with it..."Noona?" Yugyeom looked at me expectedly. "What is it?" Yugyeom blinked his eyes innocently. He wants something...Another thing I learned from the boys was when they want something...they get it...whether you like it or not. The youngers would use their aegyo as their advantage. While the olders would bribe you....or threaten you. "Yaaassss!!" Bam came hurtling down the halls, after us. "Party tonight!!! It's going to be lit!!!" Bam held on to my shoulders, Mark's arm being pulled off, making me feel em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter