CH8 {Mates}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May was walking down the halls of the school, going to the cafeteria, when someone accidentally bumped into her. "Aish! Watch where you're going!" A girl with long dark black hair wearing a skirt too short cursed at me. This girl....she bumped into me! 

 

"Excuse me! You were the one who bumped into me!" I snapped at her. She flipped her hair in my face. "Listen ! This is my school! And if you don't respect or obey me, you will be sorry!" She pushed me aside and strutted away.  

 

I glared at the girl's back, "Hey, are you okay?" I turned around to see a girl with cute spectacles. "Yeah." 

 

"She's Shin Ayeong, the school's queenka, she's full of herself, I'm Nina, Nina Lu." Nina stoke out her hand. "I'm Wu Mei Yin, you can call me May." I shook her hand. 

 

"I know who you are, the school has been talking about you lately." Nina started walking towards the cafeteria and I followed her. "Really? The school has been talking about me? Positive or negative?" 

 

Nina shrugged. "Mostly positive, mostly from the males, and the negative is about you being close too Got7." Got7....what is this Got7? "What's Got7?" Nina stopped in her tracks. "You have been hanging out with them, yet you don't know who they are? Who they are known as here? They didn't tell you?" 

"Who didn't tell me?" I was getting even more confused. "They were originally Jinyoung, Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae. They were called Got7 because there would be another three good looking guys picking the four up. But they never saw one of them, because he always wore a hoodie and mask to cover his face. Some rumors say the masked member is Mark Tuan. But there was an incident that had happened with Youngjae, and ever since then, he never came back to school." 

 

Nina continued. "There are also some rumors about you knowing all the Got7 members personally." I hummed, grabbing a tray for my food. "Wow, and I never heard about one rumor." 

 

"W-Would you like to be friends?" Nina seemed hesitant. I smiled. "Why not."

"Here let's exchange numbers." I handed my phone to Nina and Nina handed me hers.

 

"May!" Wendy yelled across the cafeteria, food in her hands. She was standing next to BamBam. "Where do you usually sit for lunch?" I asked Nina. "I usually sit alone... " Nina looked down. Does she have no one?...

 

"You can sit with us, I am positive they won't mind." 

.

.

.

"So May, where is Matthew?" Jinyoung asked when everyone was settled around the table. May sighed, "He called me this morning that a raccoon was in his house, and the house was trashed, so he stood up all morning cleaning up..."  May was worried for her boyfriend, who was probably hungry and exhausted right now. The boys noticed the frown on her face, feeling guilty for what they have done now. Mark softened at May's worried face, but anger won't stop boiling inside of him when he knew that she was worried for another guy. 

 

"Anyways, this is Nina. Treat her well guys." May warned. Wendy who was on her left, questioned Nina. "Nina isn't a Korean name, right?" Nina smiled and nodded. "I am from New York." Oh's were heard from the group. "Nina you look pretty cute....what is your ideal type?" BamBam asked next. "Uh...a guy who is funny, but knows when to calm down, and who is caring." Nina was warming up to the boys, just how easily May and Wendy had. 

 

"Oppa! Why is the nerd here! She's too ugly for all of you!" Shin Ayeong had interrupted the groups conversation, her minions behind her. Nina bit her lip and looked down, feeling like a burden to the group. "Do not talk about her like that!" Jinyoung warned. Ayeong smiled innocently before pulling her blouse a little down, showing her cleavage, and saying. "But I don't like to lie, I always say the truth." Ayeong moved closer towards Mark trying to shove her clevage in his face. And by seeing that May felt something lit up in her, like a damp forest suddenly caught on fire. 

 

"Stop!" May clenched her fists by her side. "Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter