CH6 {Matthew}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May was outside of Kris's room, hesitating to knock. Before she could, the door opened, revealing a half asleep Kris. Kris looked down at May with curiosity. "What's the matter?" 

May looked up at her brother with a pout. "Gege Mom knows." Kris sighed, and patted May's head. He knew May didn't want to draw a lot of attention in school, so he agreed to stay at their parents house instead of the mansion. "I know, she called me this morning saying that our butlers are going to pick us up at 4pm." 

"What?! Yah! You could have told me earlier!" May playfully hit Kris's chest, before dashing towards her room. Kris chuckled, happy that her mood went up.            

  . 

.

.

 May looked around the Wu's mansion, it was huge, but still nothing compared to Got7's castle. "Your room is right this way Miss." A maid came to her and escorted her to her room as another maid escorted Kris. 

May examined her room. It had baby blue walls, a dark blue, queen sized bed, a white vanity, a TV, her own bathroom and library. May wa sabot to start unpacking her luggage when she heard a feminine voice behind her. "Young Miss, I'll be the one to unpack your belongings...it is your mother's orders." May turned around and smiled at the maid in her late 20's. "Oh, thank you." 

"You can look around the Mansion, to be more familiar around." May nodded.

On the first floor was the Living room, kitchen, and dinnning room. The second floor had a party room, arcade room, and an extra empty room. The third floor had a gym, theater room, and an indoor pool. On the fourth floor are all the bedrooms, and on one of the decks was a garden.

May decided to catch some fresh air, so is currently in the forest. She is wearing a dark blue sweatshirt that hangs just above her mid thigh, black skinny jeans, and dark blue converse. May was loooking around hearing the birds singing and chatting, and the wind caressing her smooth skin and blowing her hair making it flow. May found a small pond and decided to sit on a rock that was near it. 

I closed my eyes, feeling the peaceful nature around me. The wind felt so good in the wind. I opened my eyes when I heard a stick break. In the bushes I saw purple, glowing eyes staring back at me. I felt my heart race, I wasn't sure if I was scared or amazed by such a remarkable color. I felt cold sweat form on my forehead and hands, I felt like my guts were twisting, making me feel nauseous. 

For a few seconds it was like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move any part of my body. My mind was going crazy, thinking of the worst scenario that can possibly happen, but the eyes staring at me calmed my body. When I saw the bushes starting to move, indicating whatever that thing was, was coming out, I jumped on my feet and ran as fast as my legs can take me back to the mansion. For some odd reason........

.

.

.

I couldn't read those eyes.....

.

.

.

Mark was out in the wood, he smelt his mate enter it, and curiosity was killing him. Was she being attacked again? Is she being dragged by an animal?! His wolf sniffed the air, smelling the vanilla and roses. If she was in danger, why would he feel calm. Probably she is walking around.....But it's dangerous to be alone in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter