CH15 {Werewolf}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes fluttered open, the sunlight blinding me for a good few seconds. When my vision cleared, I saw Mark's calm face, sleeping, his breathing soft and steady. My heart warmed at the sight, but then it started to race, noticing I was pressed up against his chest. Memories from last night came rushing back to me making me confused and anxious. Peeling his arm off me, I checked Mark's body for any injuries, only to find nothing. Lifting up his shirt a little, his skin was perfectly fine, as if nothing ever happened. How??? I swear I saw the deep wounds pierced in him, but there was no trace of any of them. A hand grabbed onto my wrist, pulling it away from his back, Mark's eyes pierced into mine, they held a bunch of emotions, emotions I'm unfamiliar with.                   

"Y-you're h-healed..?" Before Mark could utter out a single word, a loud bang interrupted us. "God Damn Bam!!! You're going to wake them up!!!" JB and BamBam came into view, JB scolding the younger. Like yelling wasn't going to wake us up... "Noona!" Bam's annoyed expression turned into relief when his eyes met mine. "Thank goodness your okay!!" BamBam dramatically placed his right hand over his heart, sighing. "Noona is awake?!" A few more voices started stomping towards the same door Bam and JB bursted out of. Soon all six of the boys were all in one room, as so were Nina and Wendy. "Jesus May! The two of you have been out for a freaking week! Some of us thought you weren't going to wake up!!" Wendy slapped my shoulder, telling me she was worried. A week!!! "A week?.." Mark's brows furrowed, staring down at the boys. "How did you tell the teachers?" 

The six boys' expression changed all of a sudden, a smug look on each and every one of their faces, side glancing at each other. "The same way you got in school, though it was close to the end of the year." Youngjae slapped his palm over his mouth when he realized he said it aloud. "Huh?" I faced Mark, who was now glaring at Youngjae. Nina and Wendy seemed to know the situation that was taking place, as Nina shook her head and Wendy silently laughed with Jackson at Youngjae. "How did you get in?" 

"I think that's our cue to leave..uh" Everyone started to sneak out, one by one. "..so yeah..bye!!" Jinyoung flashed his signature smile, before slamming the door shut. "What are they talking about?" Mark stared at me, his eyes soft and warming, the emotion of love filling them. I must be seeing things...after all...I have been supposedly out for a whole week....What day is it then?? I didn't get any injuries, so why would I be unconscious??? "May there is something I have been keeping from you.." Mark suddenly intertwined hid large hands with mine, sharing his warmth. "Can you promise me you won't be scared?" Mark stared pleadingly at me, He's been hiding something?? I nodded, Why would I be scared...this is Mark we're talking about...he's nothing but a gentleman... "You've heard stories before about werewolves, vampires, witches and wizards, right?" I nodded again, waiting for him to continue. What does all of that have to do with him?... "Well more specifically, you've heard how werewolves would have mates, or soulmates?" Werewolves?? Soulmates?? Is this some Twilight story he wants to tell me....I nodded my head, picturing werewolves from the Twilight movie. "But what does this all have to do with you?"  

"I'm not human, May." Mark and I had a staring contest for 20 seconds straight, before I bursted into laughter. "You? Not human? What are you a leprechaun?" But Mark staed at me dead seriously, his eyes suddenly turning into the blue-purple that Ash possessed. My laughs stop as I stared at his eyes, the beautiful color mesmerizing me. "What are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter