CH7 {The Plan}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Matthew is also applying to my school. We already had him registered, we just had to wait for him to arrive in Korea. "Have you made any friends?" I told him about the boys, but toke out the part where I was in there house. "So you made boy friends?" Matthew didn't look happy. "They are good friends, Matthew. They aren't those kinda boys that want to get in my pants."  

"I want to meet them myself." He stared at me emotionless. "They go to my school, you can meet them tomorrow." I served him his pancakes. "I'll never cheat on you, Matthew." I gave him a kiss on the lips, before getting some pancakes for myself.

.                               

   .

.

"You found your mate?!" Papa Tuan was beyond happy, he was jumping on furniture, Mama Tuan was to shocked herself to scold her husband. "What's her name? When can I meet her?" Mama Tuan kept on asking questions. "Her name is Wu Mei Yin.....she's human." Papa Tuan stopped jumping, "H-human?" Mark nodded, unsure on what their reactions were gonna be. "You have a rare mate! My daughter-in-law is rare, extraordinary!" Papa all of a sudden exclaimed. 

"How old is she?" Mama Tuan questioned. "Eighteen, it's the reason why I came here....can the elders make all my classes with Mei Yin?" Mark looked pleadingly at his parents. "Of course!"

.

.

.

It's Monday morning, a half asleep May was walking to the kitchen in her uniform. "Good Morning young Miss." A maid bowed to May. May greeted back. "Just call me May. It's fine, you don't need to make me anything....I'll do it on my own." May assured the young maid. 

"Good Morning mei mei!" Kris's voice echoed through the whole house, May groaning and internally cursing at him. "Do you want me to drop you off at school?" 

Before May could answer Butler James showed up. "I would be the one to take you to school, Mrs. Wu's orders. But if you like, Sir Yifan, you can come along." 

"Just call me Kris." James nodded. May made herself toast, before leaving with James to the limbo outside. 

When May had arrived at her school, there was students crowding around the limbo, wondering who was in there. If it was a celebrity, or a wealthy kid. May looked out the tinted windows, seeing a bunch of students taking pictures with there phones. This is what I hate.... May remembered how it was like in Canada, hoping it won't be as bad. Her school back in Canada was a screwed up one, it was fun living in Canada, but her school was hell. 

James opened her door, May stepping out, wearing shades, hoping no one recognized her. They only knew me for a few days...it's impossible they still remembered I am the knew kid....right? Students crowded around her, taking pics of her. "Isn't that the knew girl, Mei Yin."

"The girl from Canada, right?" "Wow~ She is pretty and is wealthy." May heard whispers around her, disappointed, how they were able to figure out her identity. Well shades don't even cover my face...what's the point of it

There was another crowd on May's left. She saw a familiar face trying to get through the crowd. "Jinyoung?" Then two more faces came to view. "BamBam? Yugyeom?"

Then another figure came out of the orange lambo. May's breath hitched, her stomach doing backflips, her heart rate  escalating, and her muscles frozen, unable to move. Scared and confused, was the feelings May had at that moment. Mark Tuan had just arrived....What's wrong with me? 

May felt a cold arm snake around her waist. Her head snapping to the side she came face-to-face with Matt. "I'm here~" Matt winked at her. But May was unfazed for some reason. Matt's winks, smiles, and laughs always had an affect on her, but suddenly May felt nothing, she felt empty. She was calm on the outside, but in the inside she was confused by her feelings. 

.

.

.

"We have two new students class, treat them well." The classroom teacher stepped aside, letting the transfer student introduce himself. "Hi! I'm Matthew Lee. Korean, but raised in Canada. Hope we get along well~" Matt winked at his class. Girls were squealing, boys were groaning, and May still wasn't affected by his charm. 

"I'm Mark Tuan." The said boy stated, thinking that's all the Class needed to know about him. The girls swooned at his cool personality. The males in the room just glared at him, mad that Mark was able to hypnotize their girlfriends or crushes. On The class teacher didn't care though, "Please take your seats in the back near Mei Yin and Jinyoung-ssi." 

New desks were added next to May and Jinyoung. The two boys both rushed to take the seat right next to May. With Mark's inhuman speed he was able to get there first, but not making it noticeable to the class. Mark sat next to his mate, while a pissed off Matt slumped on the desk next to Jinyoung. 

While boring class started, Mark just kept staring at his mate from the side of his eye. He would watch her stea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter