CH1 {Here I Am}

The Human Mate {Got7 Mark FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in a forest, it was dark and eerily quiet. Then all of a sudden I was running. I didnt even know why, until I saw it. A majestic wolf, it was beautiful. It had grey, almost white fur, but it was the eyes that caught my attention. The wolf had  mesmerizing blue, almost purple eyes. I can probably get lost in them. I almost forgot that I was running from it. The wolf was near me, as I can hear its pants and paws stumping the ground. My face was soon met with the ground, not so gracefully either. I groaned when I sat up, hearing my name being called by a voice that was obviously a male's, but still sounded like an angel.

"May...May...May wake up! MAY! Wake up!" I groaned at the familiar voice waking me up. I blinked multiple times to adjust: my eyes kto the light that was shining through the Plane's window. I turned my head to see Kris, my crazy brother. Nope...Not an angel at all....I thought. 

"We are here, we landed in South Korea." I stretchted and hummed. "Hmm...Yeah...we're here.." I looked out the window seeing billboards that aren't in the language I have been studying, but a language I thankful am fluent in. Though I probably have a slight accent since I haven't been speaking Korean since 5 years ago when we had Halaboji's (Grandpa in Korean) funeral here in Korea, and then Kris and I started studying Korean and spoke it at home, back in Canada.

.

.

.

.

"So where is Wendy going to stay again?" I asked Kris as I was unpacking my luggage, him helping me. We are in our parents two-story house that they had back when they lived here, I see that it is still very clean. My parents has someone clean the house once a month so it want be filthy of dust. "Wendy is going to be staying with her cousin." 

"I am going to unpack my stuff now, if you need me I will be across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter