Mini Series: Half Brothers: Bitter Sweet

Mini Drama: Half Brothers

Mini Series: Half Brothers: Bitter Sweet

 

        As Seungcheol had promised, he fetched Jeonghan at his school to celebrate Hansol’s birthday. Jeonghan waited in a pavilion near the school entrance with an exhausted and uncomfortable face due to his fully loaded schedule and his tight clothes. After a few minutes, Jeonghan could immediately recognized his brother’s car from a far, so he went close to the gate.

 

        Seungcheol opened his car window and signaled Jeonghan to come in. Meanwhile the little Hansol was seated at the back with a baby chair, secured and protected by the seat belt. The little man was so excited upon seeing Jeonghan that made him clap his hands and sing. Jeonghan was so excited too, so he opened the door at the back seat to join Hansol.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, am I your driver?

Seat in front.

 

Jeonghan:

But…

 

Seungcheol:

He’ll be safe there.

(Looked at the boy gently)

Right, Hansol? You’re a big boy now, so you can seat properly and quietly at the back, right?

Hanhan have to stay beside me so I can’t sleep while driving. Right?

 

Hansol:

Yes, hyung!

(Raised his two hands actively)

 

Seungcheol:

Very good!

 

Jeonghan:

You’re brainwashing him.

(With a straight face.)

 

Seungcheol:

He just like me.

 

        The brothers went first to a department store to shop for their proper clothing. Seungcheol was the one who’s picking up clothes for them. He just choose something and let Jeonghan and Hansol fit all of it. When it looked good on them, the clothes were directed to the counter.

 

Jeonghan:

Do you think we should stop buying now? We almost buy everything in this area.

 

Seungcheol:

You should buy new ones because I asked Mrs. Park to throw all your clothes.

 

Jeonghan:

Seriously?!

(He shouted)

 

Seungcheol:

(He was surprised but stayed calm.)

Do you think it’s a joke?

 

Jeonghan:

You should have asked me first!

(He became annoyed)

Some of those clothes were given to me by my grandmother! And some of those are hers and from my grandfather!

        Seungcheol noticed that he heard exclamation marks in every sentence that he spoke and it made him a little pissed.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, I’m doing you a favor, you know?!

Besides, those were already old.

 

Jeonghan

Where did you throw them?

 

Seungcheol:

( more.)

I asked Mrs. Park to burn every single one of them.

(Focused on Jeonghan’s reaction)

 

Jeonghan:

What?!
(He became angry at Seungcheol.)

Why did you do that?!

You’re heartless!

(His tears were pooling at the side of his eyes.)

Those are my only memories of my grandparents.

 

        Seungcheol was alerted by his tears and thought that he went too far.

 

Seungcheol:

(He panicked)

Ya, don’t cry! People might think I hurt you.

(Paused for a while)

I didn’t…

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

Seungcheol:

It’s still in your closet.

 

Jeonghan:

Everything?

 

Seungcheol:

Yes. Everything.

(Took a quick glance on the poor angel who almost cried because of his petty tease.)

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

(Wiping his tears off his pretty face.)

What a demon!

 

Seungcheol:

(Insulted of what he said.)

What did you say?!

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing!

 

Seungcheol:

They’re just clothes. Why cry on that?

 

Jeonghan:

You don’t understand a thing.

 

Seungcheol:

Fine!

 

        Hansol was just watching them and somehow, he had no reaction on it. Maybe because he became used to their love-hate relationship, and he knew that they’d make up as soon as possible. After shopping at the department store for their clothes and other stuffs for Hansol, they went to a toy store for the young tiny man to choose his first ever toy. Jeonghan was so happy for him because finally, he gets what other children get. When Hansol went in the store full of toys, he was so happy that he ran freely through the small corridors in between the racks. He was so delighted as if he was inside a paradise, which made Cheol and Han laughed too.

 

Seungcheol:

Hansol-ah, are you that happy?

 

Hansol:

(He nodded)

Yes, hyung!

(Replied cutely.)

 

Seungcheol:

Pick anything you want. It’s your present for your birthday.

 

Hansol:

Really?

 

Seungcheol:

Yes.

 

Jeonghan:

(Acting like Hansol’s mom.)

No. pick only one, Hansol-ah.

 

Seungcheol:

Why stop him from choosing what he wants?

 

Jeonghan:

Because he might get used to it. I don’t want that. I have no money to buy everything for him.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m the one who’s paying anyway.

 

Jeonghan:

But he needs to learn the value of money.

 

Seungcheol:

Wow! Ya, are you sure you’re not his mom?

 

Jeonghan:

I told you I am.

 

Seungcheol:

You’re so strict!

 

Jeonghan:

(Went beside Hansol)

Hansol-ah, just choose one, okay?

 

Hansol:

(Nodded)

Okay.

 

Jeonghan:

Very good.

 

Seungcheol:

Just let him be.

 

Jeonghan:

No.

 

Seungcheol:

Fine! Tsk!

 

        Hansol was roaming around, when he saw little things rolling and jumping on a small slide. It caught his searching eyes and for a second, he stopped walking.

 

Hansol:

Hanhan, look!

(Pointing out to the toys.)

 

        Jeonghan and Seungcheol stopped to see what kind of toy he fell in love with. Meanwhile, the sales lady kept on playing on them that it interest them also. The toy was called the ‘Mighty Beanz’. It’s a small capsule printed with different characters and they were able to flip their bodies voluntarily when they were placed on an inclining surface –due to the weight inside the capsule-. Hansol let out a sweet chuckle with his hands clipped on each other with glistening eyes just by seeing them tossing and turning from the slide.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansol-ah, I think you fell in love with those mini characters.

(He smiled too.)

Is that what you want?

 

        Jeonghan thought that the toys were cheap because of its appearance, and he thought that he could buy it for Hansol as a birthday gift. In his surprise, when he asked about the price, it’s unexpectedly expensive! He told Hansol that it’s too expensive, so he persuade him to look for another one. Jeonghan excused them from the sales lady and strolled again; however, Hansol kept looking at those jolly tiny beans. He paid no attention to the other toys. He even declined the big and fluffy stuffed toy and the toy gun that Seungcheol presented. They noticed that Hansol’s energy depleted, making him rest his chubby face on to Jeonghan’s shoulder after they went far from the tiny people he saw.

 

Seungcheol:

Hansol-ah, you want that badly?

(Hansol nodded)

Let’s go and get them.

 

Jeonghan:

But they are expensive.

 

Seungcheol:

Tsk! I’m the one who’s paying after all.

Look at him! How dare you make him sad on his birthday!

(Reached his hands to the poor baby to get him on his arms.)

C’mon, Hansol, let’s go back to those little people.

 

        Hansol went to Seungcheol, while Jeonghan had no choice but to follow. The reasons why Jeonghan did not want to buy those things were firstly, it’s expensive; secondly, Hansol might end up losing it; and lastly, it’s not an educational one. Since he couldn’t stop them from buying those, he could only let out a big sigh.

 

        They went back to the ‘Mighty Beanz’ section and it was obvious in Hansol’s reaction that he became lively again. Seungcheol asked him what characters he wanted, so the little man pointed those that he liked.

 

Hansol:

I want Hansol, Hanhan, and Hyung!

 

        The boys were wandering what he meant.

 

Seungcheol:

What do you mean?

 

        Hansol pointed out a character that looked like him, a boy with shorts and suspenders. Then, one that looked Jeonghan, which was a girl character with a blonde wavy hair and she was wearing a white dress, and the one who wore a black suit with black hair for Seungcheol.

 

        His choices made the two smile.

 

Seungcheol:

I see. Get them now, so we can pay. What else?

 

Hansol:

(Looked at Seungcheol)

That’s all.

(He smiled adorably, which melted the boss’ heart)

Thank you, boss.

(Delivered a tender and long ‘smoooooch’ on his cheeks with a tight hug.)

 

Seungcheol:

I though, we’re okay with hyung?

 

Hansol:

Sorry…

Hyung!

 

Seungcheol:

(Smiled like a father to him)

You’re welcome.

How about Sung Hoon-hyung, Mrs. Park, and Yu Jin noona?

 

Hansol:

Oh!

(He pointed out three more characters.)

 

        Because Hansol was very cute, Seungcheol end up buying the whole collection, which had more than twenty characters. So Hansol could play and enjoy them more. He bought the playground too. Jeonghan was so surprised of how Seungcheol spend his money recklessly. Once again, Jeonghan tried to stop him but he had no power over him.

 

        While paying at the counter, Seungcheol noticed that Hansol and Jeonghan were stuck on a toy displayed near the counter, concealed in an acrylic frame. So after paying, he went near them and looked at the display they were busy looking at. On the other hand, the boys were busy admiring the toy set that they did not notice Seungcheol was already behind them.

 

        Indeed, the toy set was fascinating. Seungcheol also showed his interest on them. It’s called ‘The Sylvanians’ -a collector’s item. The package were composed of well-built houses with complete classy interior together with some animal characters sorted by families in each house. If the collector would be able to buy several set, he/she may form a mini village. The toy looked adorable and relaxing. That was why Seungcheol took interest on it too. He thought that Jeonghan liked them based on how he looked at them.

 

Seungcheol:

You want that?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised by the voice.)

Ah! No! I was just looking.

It’s just cute.

 

Seungcheol:

If you want, I can buy you that.

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. It’s not necessary. I cannot use them anyway.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay.

 

        As his hyung, Seungcheol wanted to buy Jeonghan some items too, like gadgets, and some PSPs, so that he could relax a bit with his studies.

 

Seungcheol:

Before we go…

(Took a quick glance of his little brother to see what interests him inside the store.)

I would like to go to the video game area.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

        Jeonghan and Hansol tagged along.

 

        Seungcheol was acting like he wanted to buy the new PSP model. He asked if he could try a game and let Jeonghan play it too; however, Jeonghan showed no interest on them. He noticed that he was more fond on that tiny village than the video game. Then, a sudden call interrupted. It was Attorney Jung Ho who’s calling.

 

Seungcheol:

Hello?

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Seungcheol! We have to delay our flight because your father needed to attend a new business meeting.  He said, he’ll be staying for at least another month in the US.

 

Seungcheol:

He’s always like that. Tell him that he has a lot of debts to me already.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

I know. I know.

How’s Jeonghan?

 

Seungcheol:

He’s fine.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Where are you now? I can hear some noise on the background.

 

Seungcheol:

We’re at the mall. Why?

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Oh good!

Can you buy him a laptop? My informant said that he’s going to an internet café to use a computer and print his homeworks.

 

Seungcheol:

Great!

(He was a bit pissed because Jeonghan did not say anything to him and Atty. has still an informant to observe them.)

I’ll buy him one. He did not tell me about that, though.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Maybe he’s shy.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay. I’ll hang up.

Is that all?

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Oh, tell Jeonghan that your father was sorry for not meeting him immediately.

 

Seungcheol:

Wow!

Tell him, don’t worry he doesn’t care at all.

He’s happy without him.

Tsk!

He’d rather go to a meeting rather than seeing his own son.

(It was also the words that he wanted to say to his own father.)

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

(He curved his lips as he noticed that Seungcheol was beginning to like Jeonghan and he’s already treating him as his family.)

Alright. I will.

 

-On the other line with Attorney Joong Ho & Il Kook (Their father)-

 

        Their father, Il Kook, heard every conversation they had from the very beginning and it made him happy that finally someone was making his first son happy because he knew that he couldn’t do it by himself. He’s weak on showing his love for the ones he treasured the most, that’s why he chose to stay far from them and was just contented on looking at them from a distance. Well, their anger was included on his decision and he accepted it.

 

Il Kook:

I’m glad they are having a good relationship.

(He smiled)

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

You’re a terrible father, Il Kook-ssi.

 

Il Kook:

I know.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Why don’t you tell them that you’re home already?

 

Il Kook:

I’m not ready yet.

(He smiled)

My children must have hated me that much.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Good you know.

(With a pissed expression)

 

Il Kook:

Thank you, hyung. (Attorney Joong Ho was older than him, and he treat him as his own brother, since he had no siblings at all.)

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

Next time, don’t use your business to hide yourself. Be brave and face them.

 

Il Kook:

I’m scared, especially to Seungcheol.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

It’s your fault.

 

Il Kook:

I know.

(He was looking at the pictures of his three sons fondly.)

I hope they all get along.

 

Attorney Joong Ho:

(Sighed)

I don’t know what to do to you anymore.

 

-Seungcheol, Jeonghan, & Hansol-

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

(He began scolding Jeonghan because of the attorney’s call.)

Are you going to an internet café to do your research?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

 

Seungcheol:

Why didn’t you tell me that you need a laptop and a printer?

 

Jeonghan:

Well…

 

Seungcheol:

Attorney scolded me!

(He lied)

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Seungcheol:

Because I let you go to an internet café rather than buying you a laptop and a printer!

C’mon, I’ll buy you one. Tsk!

Giving me so much trouble.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.


Seungcheol:

I told you to buy everything you need with the card I gave you!

(Kept on nagging at him.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry. Let me talk to Attorney.

 

Seungcheol:

Nevermind! He’ll definitely report it to that old man.

(He displayed an annoyed face. As expected of Seungcheol’s award winning acting, Jeonghan felt guilty about it.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m really sorry.

 

        They went to a gadget store, particularly in a Mac store. He bought a Macbook air for Jeonghan, so it’d be light for him if ever he’d bring it to school, and he also bought a tab for Hansol for him to play and watch educational stuffs on it. He bought everything with all the accessories needed. After buying really quick, they bought printer and speakers too.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, I think you bought the expensive ones.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t worry, it’s on the old man. I’m listing everything.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

I’ll carry those. It might be heavy.

 

Seungcheol:

Just watch over Hansol. I’ll be gone for a while. Wait for me at the restaurant, I’ll ask someone to assist me to bring all of these in the car.

 

Jeonghan:

I can help you.

 

Seungcheol:

Just go to the restaurant. The one that I told you earlier. Hansol must be starving. Order what you like and…

(Handed him money)

Buy a cake that he likes.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

Seungcheol:

Stop that, I’m not accustomed with those gentle words of yours. If it’s Hansol its fine, but if it’s you, it’s not.

 

Jeonghan:

Fine!

(With a pissed expression.)

 

Seungcheol:

Good!

I’ll be back.

 

        So, Jeonghan and Hansol went to a bakeshop first to buy a cake when he received a threat call from his hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, buy on the bakeshops I like or else, I’ll kill you.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you want?

 

Seungcheol:

Hmmm… a blueberry cheesecake.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

        Meanwhile, as soon as Seungcheol finished placing everything on his car, he went back to the toy store to buy the whole set of ‘The Sylvanians Family’ and ask them to deliver and arrange it immediately in their living room. Well, this was because, he thought that it might help Jeonghan and himself to relax. It’s a bit childish but, he didn’t mind. He called Sung Hoon to assist the one who’d deliver and arrange the toy. It surprised Sung Hoon because all of a sudden, he wanted a toy in his house. Not just a toy, a whole small village. He too found it cute that when they started setting it up, he picked some of it and stared at it for a while. And the thought that it was too cute for Seungcheol made him laugh.

 

-Inside the Restaurant-

 

        Jeonghan was busy feeding his cute little brother, while his food was still untouched. He was waiting for his brother before he ate because that was his order since they came into his life. The older ones came after a short while and noticed that Jeonghan haven’t touched his food yet.

 

Seungcheol:

Why aren’t you eating?

 

Jeonghan:

(Furrowed his brows.)

You’re weird. Did you forget what you ordered me to do when it comes to eating my meal? You said I have to wait for you.

 

Seungcheol:

Oh!

Okay.

Go on. Dig in.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

Seungcheol:

Happy birthday, Hansol!

(He smiled and played with Hansol’s little hands.)

 

Jeonghan:

What will you say?

 

Hansol:

Thank you, hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

You’re welcome.

How’s the food Hansol-ah?

 

Hansol:

Yum yum!

(Exposing his cute smile while his eyes were closed tightly.)

 

Seungcheol:

Good!

Enjoy the food, little man.

 

        They ate quietly that it made Seungcheol feel awkward and started to talk.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah, the old man says he’ll delay your meeting next month.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

Seungcheol:

And…

(Looked at Jeonghan)

Would they let us adopt Hansol?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised)

Adopt?

You will adopt him?

(It gave him a great big bright smile.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He blushed)

I’m- I’m planning too because…

(Cleared his throat.)

He has the right to have a good family.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you!

(He became delighted in an instant)

Hear that Hansol?

 

Hansol:

(Wore a (mong) blank face while eating)

No?

 

Jeonghan:

(Let out a sweet giggle)

Hyung said, you’ll be with us forever.

 

Hansol:

Really?!

 

Seungcheol:

(He smiled)

Hansol-ah,

(Sighed)

I think I’ll be called a father at a young age.

 

Jeonghan:

(He thought of something.)

Is it okay with your fiancé?

 

Seungcheol:

I’m sure she’ll agree.

 

Jeonghan:

Talk to her first before you make a decision.

 

Seungcheol:

After I finished the paper. I’ll talk to my attorney.

And… don’t bother go there (in their old house where the witch lives) to pay. I asked my attorney to pay Hansol’s ‘rental fee’ for the whole year, so if they disturb you again, call me.

 

        Jeonghan suddenly became quiet. He was so happy that his tears couldn’t prevent to flow down on his cheeks. Seungcheol noticed him and it made him feel more awkward.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, are you crying?

Stop that!

(Looked around)

I said stop that!

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I’m just happy.

(He embraced the little man on his lap.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He was pleased that he made his brother happy for once.)

Enough of that and eat!

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

(Wiped his own tears and eat.)

I promise, I’ll study hard.

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t care, though.

 

Jeonghan:

What should I do to pay you?

 

Seungcheol:

Cook my food and massage me every day.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s an easy task to do.

(He smiled)

 

        They came home at around 10:00 in the evening and Jeonghan was surprised, actually, Seungcheol too because of the cute display in their living room. It never cease to amaze the both of them, while Hansol ran with caution and looked at the small village closely.

 

Jeonghan:

You bought this?

 

Seungcheol:

Why? Something wrong?

Can’t I buy these things for me?

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

I didn’t know you like cute things?

 

Seungcheol:

Not all.

Is that bad?

(He blushed)

 

Jeonghan:

No.

It’s cute.

I remember my grandma with that rabbit wearing glasses. She made me one when I was a little.

(Pointed out a cute mommy rabbit figure.)

 

Seungcheol:

Really?

 

Jeonghan:

I still have it.

 

Seungcheol:

You mean the toy bunny? (The one he saw at Jeonghan’s bed which was sewn with different types and designs of fabric and with 2 uneven buttons that served as its large eyes.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yes. She made it for me from the excess clothes from their factory.


Seungcheol:

Did she make plenty?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope, she couldn’t make anymore, since her eyes are poor and she stopped working. That’s the only one I have and I love it!

I bet you have a lot.

 

Seungcheol:

Yes. A lot!

 

Jeonghan:

Good for you.

Hyung…

Thank you for everything this day.

 

Seungcheol:

Welcome.

Throw your dirty clothes already!

 

Jeonghan:

No. I’ll make a rag on it.

It’s a waste when we throw it.

 

Hansol:

Hanhan, the mini people.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

It’s inside that plastic bag. Don’t eat them, alright?

(Hansol nodded)

Promise?

 

Hansol:

Promise.

 

Jeonghan:

Kiss and hug Seungcheol hyung.

You know what to say next.

(He winked)

The happy words. (‘I love you’ & ‘Thank you’)

 

Hansol:

Happy words?

 

Jeonghan:

I love you, hyung… thank you, hyung…

Those words.

(Said with a gentle tone to coach the young man what to say.)

 

        The little man took careless steps just to reach the kind boss near them, who was busy looking at his new adorable collection. Hansol jumped at his right leg and embraced it tightly.

 

Seungcheol:

Oh, Hansol-ah…

(He smiled upon seeing the cute clingy man.)

Why?

 

Hansol pouted his lips waiting for Seungcheol to bend down and kiss him. Once the boss reached his tiny lips, Hansol hang his body to Seungcheol’s neck, resulting for Seungcheol to carry him.

 

Hansol:

I love you and Hanhan said I love you too! Thank you.

(He shouted merrily.)

 

        Jeonghan looked at them with a surprised face. He was dumbfounded with Hansol’s short speech.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! When did I say that?

 

Seungcheol:

(Who was dumbfounded too.)

You say that?

(With an unidentified confused expression.)

 

Jeonghan:

No!

Hansol ah, what did I say?

 

Hansol:

Kiss and hug hyung and say the happy words!

(He replied attentively.)

 

Jeonghan:

So?

 

Hansol:

You said ‘I love you, hyung and thank you hyung~”

(Imitated how soft Jeonghan spoke and thought he just want to pass his message to Seungcheol.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, but that was because I tried to coa-

 

Hansol:

I love him too and I wanna say thank you because he’s kind.

 

Jeonghan:

No, I mean…

(He’s in a state of panic.)

 

Seungcheol:

It’s no use, Jeonghan ah. Chill. I know what you mean.

(He laughed)

Aigoo-ya, our Hansol is so kind.

Saranghae~

 

Hansol:

Saranghae~

Hanhan says Saranghae too.

You’re supposed to say it back to him too. Hanhan said if we don’t answer it back it means that you don’t love that person.

(He persuaded him)

 

        Seungcheol became quiet and nervous at the moment, while Jeonghan was panicking again and tried to stop Hansol from talking.

 

Hansol:

(Talked again after not hearing Cheol’s reply.)

Don’t you love, Hanhan?

 

Seungcheol:

(Gulped)

Of course I do!

(Forced an awkward smile.)

 

Hansol:

Why are you not talking?

(Blinked his eyes out of curiosity.)

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah!

(He was blushing from head to neck because he was embarrassed that he was forced to say those words.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He froze.)

What?

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll kill you later

(Seungcheol made Jeonghan read his lips before saying his reply.)

Saranghae~

(He said forcefully)

 

Hansol:

Hanhan-ah?

(Waiting for his reply)

 

        The trapped Jeonghan made an awkward smile because he realized that he became a victim with his own teaching.

 

Jeonghan:

(Replied forcefully with a soft and caring voice)

I love you too~

 

 

        From that moment, everything became mute. Later on, Jeonghan was busy cleaning the kitchen and his room. He made sure that Hansol will sleep comfortably on their bed. He kissed his forehead greeting him happy birthday again. Seungcheol noticed him and waited for him to come out before talking to him.

 

Seungcheol:

(Busy with his laptop)

Ya, it’s better when you are a woman.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

Because of my face?
 

Seungcheol:

No. so I can engage you to Sung Hoon.

 

Jeonghan:

Why do you think of that?

 

Seungcheol:

So I won’t have a problem showing my true colors in your spouse. At least I know Sung Hoon.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re weird.

I’m not planning to get married yet. And besides, it’s odd that you’d think of engaging me to a man when you know that I am also a man.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s why I told you that you’d better be a woman.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t worry I can handle myself.

Why think of that?

 

Seungcheol:

Because I’m getting married soon.

It just come out of my mind.

 

Jeonghan:

(Teased his brother.)

You want me to get married too?

 

Seungcheol:

It’s up to you. I don’t care.

 

Jeonghan:

Will you allow me if I like a man?

(He was curious)

 

Seungcheol:

(Paused and looked at him for a second)

As long as it’s Sung Hoon.

(As if he already accepted that Jeonghan had a tendency of liking men because of his face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was the one who lost the game this time)

Ya! You think I’d marry a man?!

 

Seungcheol:

Well, I think there’s a chance.

I think no women would fall for you because they’d feel insecure and unsafe.

(Told him honestly)

 

Jeonghan:

What?!

 

Seungcheol:

Look at your face and your body. If I were a girl, I will not like you. Maybe just a friend?

(Looked at him from head to toe)

Because you look so feminine. You can even surpass some women out there.

 

Jeonghan:

So you see me beautiful?

( again, however…)

 

Seungcheol:

Hmmm… yeah?

You are qualified to my standards, besides your attitude.

(He more.)

 

Jeonghan:

Then why Sung Hoon hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

Because I know he’d take good care of you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised)

Then what if he doesn’t want me?

 

Seungcheol:

Impossible.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean?

 

Seungcheol:

In short, I trust him. Okay?

(Avoided any further questions.)

Sleep now, you still have class tomorrow.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t worry, I’ll find a handsome lady that will love me.

 

Seungcheol:

Fine! Make sure she’s as fine as Sung Hoon.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you trying to force me to your best friend… a man best friend?!

(With a pissed face because he was insulted.)

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t know.

Shhh… be quiet and go to your room. I’m busy.

 

        He left Seungcheol without any word. While the busy businessman looked at him while he’s walking away.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m worried that you might end up sad again.

(Sighed)

Why can’t you be a woman?! Tsk! You’re giving me a hard time.

(Deeper sigh)

It would be easy if I could just leave you to him (Sung Hoon).

At least I know that you’re in good hands.

 

        He’s worried that he might neglect his duties to them after getting married to his fiancé. It just made him regret the times that he did not show his love to him and realized that time was really short for the two of them.