Half Brothers: Hansol Special: One

Mini Drama: Half Brothers

Half Brothers: Hansol Special: One

 

PARENTING

 

          Since Hansol, a.k.a. Vernon in America, missed his brothers so much back in Korea, he asked his father if he could study there in Korea for a while. It took Vernon several attempts and begging before his father allowed him to.

 

          So, anyway, Hansol was 13, and he was preparing to enter middle school. As soon as he arrived in Korea, their eldest went to fetch him first before he could fetch their Doctor Jeonghan, and Attorney SungJae in their offices.

 

          Upon seeing their youngest, Seungcheol wore a very big smile waiting for Hansol’s embrace. On the other hand, the boy excitedly dragged his baggage while running towards his Seungcheol hyung’s arms. Though, instead of giving Seungcheol a very gentle and warm hug as he was expected to do, Hansol however, jumped into him and ended up seated on the floor.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! Hansol ah, are you a dog?!

(He immediately scolded)

 

          Hansol was laughing so hard to see Seungcheol’s half mad and half excited face upon seeing him.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s so funny, kid? Stand up and fix your things.

(He sighed as he stood up)

 

Hansol:

You really miss me, don’t you, hyung?

(He teased)

 

Seungcheol:

Aigoo.

How come you become wild like this, Hansol-ah.

Behave well or else, Jeonghan will scold you more than I did.

 

          After a short scolding, Seungcheol was back to his warm and smiling face and gave Hansol a big hug.

 

Seungcheol:

Who will not miss you, Hansol-ah?
Welcome back, buddy.

(He gave a slight tap on the boy’s back)

 

Hansol:

I’m home!

 

          He was examining the place as he was expecting the three of them (his hyungs) would fetch him. Now that he noticed that only Seungcheol was present, in confusion, he asked.

 

Hansol:

Where is Hanhan hyung and Jaejae hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

Sorry, but we’ll be the one who will fetch them.

 

Hansol:

Oh. I see. They’re busy?

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

Kind of.

Let’s go?

 

          Hansol nodded.

 

Seungcheol:

Have you eaten?

 

Hansol:

Yup. Inside the plane.

(He smiled widely, exposing his complete set of teeth.)

 

Seungcheol:

Would you like to eat some before we fetch them?

 

Hansol:

Nah, I’m good.

How about you?

I think you are hungry, hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah. Kind of.

(He smiled)

 

Hansol:

Then, let’s go and eat.

Jeonghanie hyung will scold you if you skip a meal before meeting him this late.

 

Seungcheol:

You will not tell him, right?

 

          Hansol wore a very suspicious scheming expression which made Seungcheol worry a bit.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s with your face?

(Starting to perspire a little)

 

Hansol:

Hmmm… It depends.

 

Seungcheol:

What?

 

          Gosh, the grown up, Hansol was kind of threatening. He’s scary just like Jeonghan.

 

Hansol:
If it’s necessary, I will.

(He giggled while threatening their eldest)

 

Seungcheol:

You!

(He pretended to be angry, but later on he laughed)

You’ve grown so fast, Hansolie.

 

Hansol:

Nope. You just don’t want me to grow like what Hanie hyung always say.

(With a grumpy face)

 

          Seungcheol laughed.

 

Seungcheol:

Oh yeah. You are correct!

(He continued laughing)

 

          After they’ve eaten, they went straight to the hospital where Jeonghan works. The pretty male doctor was alone at the hospital’s entrance, waiting for Seungcheol’s car. And in a matter of just 10 minutes of waiting, they arrived.

 

          Hansol put down his window and showed his delighted face to his ‘parent’ hyung.

 

Hansol:

Hop in, hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Hansolie!

(He said excitedly.)

 

Hansol:

I know you miss me, but you have to go inside the car first before we talk, hyung.

 

          While Jeonghan was riding the car, Hansol continued talking non-stop.

 

Hansol:

You still don’t know how to drive, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(When finally settled down on his seat beside Hansol)

I know. I just want to be fetched because I couldn’t fetch you in the airport, since my boss didn’t allow me to take a leave, baby Hansolie~

(He smiled)

And by the way, Hansolie~ where is my hug and kisses?

 

Hansol:

(He sighed)

Aigoo~

(Then, he smiled)

You can’t really wait, hyung.

And please stop calling me baby Hansolie. It’s- It’s-

I’m grown up already.

 

          Jeonghan pouted. He became sad hearing those mature words from Hansol.

 

          When Hansol noticed that he was saddened about it, he gave up and allowed him just to make his hyung happy for life. Because he seriously would continue acting like that until he’s given up. So better surrender earlier than surrendering with his psychological torture.

 

Hansol:

(He sighed)

Alright!

(He grunted cutely)

You can call me that whenever you like.

 

          Suddenly, Jeonghan’s acting- gloomy face began to shine again. He knew Hansol couldn’t resist him. And so, he succeeded and ended their sweet welcoming conversation with a tight embrace.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya.

(He interrupted.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yes?

 

Seungcheol:

Am I your driver? You sit here in front.

 

Jeonghan:

But hyung, Hansol wants me here.

(Looked at Hansol)

Right?

 

Hansol:

Aigoo~ please settle down, alright? Choose which is which.

(He said in a troubled tone)

 

          Seeing and hearing how problematic their baby was, they giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

You know how to answer now, Hansolie.

I want to sit here with you. Tell, hyung that.

 

Hansol:

He heard you already.

(With a sarcastic facial expression. Hansol was so done with his hyungs. Aigoo. What to do?)

 

          Then, the adults laughed altogether.

 

Hansol:

I guess, missing me is a bad thing for the both of you, huh?

(He said like he’s an old man)

 

          His speech made his hyungs surprised; nonetheless, they laughed it all out.

 

Seungcheol:

You think so?

(He teased)

 

Hansol:

Yeah. Like look at the both of you.

Aigoo~

(Shaking his head from side to side, like he’s really into a serious problem)

 

Jeonghan:

(He chuckled)

Aigoo, gwiyeowo.

I think so too.

Welcome home!

What do you want to eat this dinner?

 

          Hansol’s face was brighten up.

 

Hansol:

Your Dumpling and Bibimbap!

(He suggested)

 

Jeonghan:

That’s an easy one. I think, your mom cooks that for you almost every day.

 

Hansol:

But yours is different, hyung.

(He started whining like a baby and Jeonghan’s heart melted)

 

Jeonghan:

(He easily gave up)

Alright.

Tsk! You know how to tame me quickly.

 

Hansol:

Thank you.

I love you~

 

          Seungcheol was kind of jealous and demanded Hansol with his ‘I love you.’ Too.

 

Seungcheol:

And mine?

 

Hansol:

Of course, I love you too!

 

          And that time, they could see SungJae from the gates of their office. As soon as Attorney Choi spotted his hyung’s black car, he ran towards them and immediately opened the door at the back seat.

 

SungJae:

Hansolie! Nice to meet you again!

 

Hansol:

You too!

Saranghae~

(He winked cutely)

 

SungJae:

Aigoo! My heart!

 

          He sat quickly at the back seat without noticing that no one was sitting on the front seat.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

Sit here!

 

SungJae:

Jeonghan hyung will.

 

Jeonghan:

No.

I’m sitting beside Hansol.

 

          Then, they continued quarrelling. Poor Hansolie, his hyungs seemed to be the younger ones now, and Hansol was the one who needed to decide for the three of them.

 

Hansol:

Alright. Alright.

Quit fighting now.

I’ll go in front and sit beside you, Cheol hyung.

 

          Everyone halted and was surprised at Hansol’s respond in the situation.

 

          They witnessed him excuse himself just to go out of the car and transferred to the front seat.

 

          Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and SungJae wore big smiles on their faces learning how Hansol has become more dependable and responsible.

 

          When the boy went in front and sat as he settled while wearing the seatbelt, Seungcheol tapped his head wildly which ruined Hansol’s hair style and said.

 

Seungcheol:
Good boy!

(I’m) So proud of you!

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ I felt embarrassed in front of our baby.

(He tapped the boy’s hair messily too.)

I love you~

 

SungJae:

How cool you’ve become, Hansol-ah!

(He explained and patted their youngest hair proudly)

 

Hansol:

Stop messing with my hair.

(With a cute frowning face)

Let’s get home and meet Choi appa and Choi harapuji.

(He smiled widely)

I miss them too!

 

          Once again, Choi household was complete because all the boys were present in the mansion. It’s been a while since the brothers lived there. For the reason that they were busy in their professions in helping people.

 

          Choi mansion was as happy as those on the fairytales.

 

          Before Hansol’s class would start, he was always at his Cheol hyung’s office, working with everything he could help. He was sometimes working with Mingyu, sometimes, with Sung Hoon.

 

          He’s such a responsible kid. And of course, with the guidance of his beloved parents, and brothers.

 

          One moment, when he get the chance to be with Mingyu, he asked his hyung’s friend about how his brothers were whenever he’s away. Just like an old man, yeah? With that question, Mingyu was surprised. He never took it as a cute question, but a serious one. Mingyu was left with no choice but to answer the boy with all the observations that he gathered since he was serious about knowing it.

 

Hansol:

Hyung, this is a secret between you and me. Alright?

(He seemed very serious)

 

          Mingyu knew how important the boy’s question was, so he answered them one by one with all the details.

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

Let me start the last time you came here when you were 7 years old.

They’re doing fine, but they misses you a lot, especially your Jeonghanie omma.

(He teased)

 

Hansol:

But he’s not calling me.

(He frowned as Jeonghan’s action didn’t match what Mingyu was saying)

 

Mingyu:

That was because he didn’t want you to look for him rather than your parents. Because they might get jealous at him, you know.

(He winked)

He was crying back then, but don’t worry, because I was there to make him laugh like I promised you before you flew back to America.

 

Hansol:

Thank you, hyung.

You are the best!

 

          Mingyu remembered how a seven year old asked him a heavy responsibility, like it was just a piece of cake.

 

          He remembered Hansol whispering on his ear “Hyung, Make Jeonghanie hyung happy like I always do.” Before going, he didn’t realize how heavy the responsibility he passed on him. It was actually the hardest for being the only Mingyu in Jeonghan’s life rather than being Hansol.

 

Mingyu:

It was a hard duty, you know.

(He chuckled)

 

Hansol:

Really? It’s easy to make him smile, though.

 

Mingyu:

It’s the hardest job I’ve ever handled, especially when you are away. You’re his one and only guardian angel.

 

Hansol:

(He was quite satisfied with Mingyu’s answer)

I see. He couldn’t live happily without me.

(He felt that Jeonghan still needs him)

I knew it! … I should be staying by his side.

(He sighed like he thought he missed some responsibility before he left them. It was the last time he visited them because he was too busy with his schooling, friends, and parents.)

I wish I can be an adult now, so I can go and live with him and work with Cheol hyung too.

 

          Mingyu was really amazed on how Hansol think. Maybe he got that from Jeonghan- the attitude of thinking 5 times further in the future. Anyway, Mingyu continued talking.

 

Mingyu:

Now that you are here, I can take a leave.

Wonwoo and I, I mean.

Please scold your hyung too because he’s not taking proper meals and he’s not sleeping properly too. As well as your two other hyungs.

(He revealed while chuckling. Mingyu guessed he’s a dead meat after Hansol would scold all of them.)

 

          Hansol sighed, as if he didn’t know what to do with his brothers anymore. Good thing, he had someone to entrust them.

 

Hansol:

It must be hard for the both of you.

 

          Mingyu nodded cutely to please Hansol.

 

Hansol:

Can you call Wonwoo hyung?

I’ll treat you pizza for your hard work!

 

          Hansol was sincere like he’s really playing the old ones that time. Mingyu was impressed, but he couldn’t keep his smile off his face. He’s proud, that’s why.

 

Mingyu:

Okay! Accepted.

Thank you Hansol!

 

          But of course, he wouldn’t let a kid pay for that. It would be shameful for a boy to pay for two adult’s meal, right?

 

Hansol:

Treating you a pizza is not enough, hyung.

Thank you for the information.

 

Mingyu:

But they’re all doing well now.

 

          Hansol was glad to hear everything that Mingyu reported, except that they’re not eating in the right time. Now, time for the next question, particularly with their love life. Know why? Because he wanted to know if someone’s gonna steal his hyungs from him. And so, he had to prepare. If not, he need to check if that person is better than him in making them happy in any ways.

 

          Hansol was overly protective with his hyungs because he felt that he needed them for the rest of his life, and that he’d totally get jealous and upset if they would go and see another person other than him- maybe for the meantime because he needs love and attention at his age.

 

          Without any hesitation, Hansol proceeded to their love life.

 

Hansol:

And do they like someone else now?

 

          Mingyu stiffens. He didn’t know how to answer and what was the reason why the boy asked that.

 

Mingyu:

Why did you ask that?

Why not ask them?

 

Hansol:

(He blushed)

Because, I- I will check if that person is worth it.

 

Mingyu:

(Mingyu couldn’t help but to smile to the boy’s reason. He’s cute and he’s totally a grown up man.)

Jeonghan will be very proud of you, Hansol.

 

Hansol:

I didn’t do anything yet.

 

Mingyu:

Like you said, you are his one and only happiness, right?

I guess that answers your question, buddy.

 

          Hansol giggled.

 

Hansol:

Yeah.

 

          Mingyu patted his head gently.

 

Mingyu:

Anything else you want to know?

 

Hansol:

I’ll think about it. Thank you.

 

          Meanwhile, Jeonghan went to Cheol’s office with Wonwoo. That was because Vernon requested for him. The two were clueless of what Hansol and Mingyu were planning, but it somehow made Jeonghan and Cheol and SungJae jealous because Hansol only invited SungHoon, Wonwoo, and Mingyu out for snack, and that they had to wait.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s up with him?

 

Seungcheol:

Let them have their time too. They are Hansol’s friends as well.

(He chuckled)

What a cute dongsaeng.

Anyway, Jeonghan-ah, did you fix Hansol’s enrolment already?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. SungJae helped me with that.

 

Seungcheol:

Very good!

SungJae-yah, I cannot go to Hansol’s school tomorrow for orientation. Can you accompany him?

 

SungJae:

Yeah. No problem.

How about Hanie hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

I will follow the soonest.

(He sighed)

I had this patient and I need to operate him the soonest. I’ll go back to the hospital at dawn.

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

I’m sure Hansol will look for you.

 

Jeonghan:

And you?

 

Seungcheol:

I have an appointment with Mingyu in China.

Tonight’s my flight.

I’ll meet you at dinner.

 

SungJae:

Oks.

 

Seungcheol:

And don’t forget to ask for a leave. We gotta free our schedule so we can have bonding together.

(He smiled)

 

SungJae:

I’m free every Saturdays and Sundays though.

 

Seungcheol:

How about you Jeonghanie?

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll take a leave this weekend.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay, then me too.

Plan everything. I want Hansol’s welcome party to be exciting and fun.

I’ll leave that to you. Sung Hoon can’t handle extra works.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

(He said excitedly, only to pass it all to their youngest.)

 I’ll leave the planning and programme to you SungJae ya.

 

SungJae:

Ei! Can’t you help, Jeonghanie?

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll take care of our baby.

Sorry, JaeJae, I’m so busy with the hospital.

 

Seungcheol:

Why are you staying in that hospital when you can just ask grandpa and dad your own hospital?

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, I want to learn everything first before I put up something, you know.

(He answered while rolling his eyes with the suggestion Cheol gave him)

 

Seungcheol:

Let’s just hire people to manage. Hire Wonwoo as your right hand.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s not easy as you imagine, hyung.

Aigoo.

Anyway, why are the boys taking long?

 

***

 

          Meanwhile, the boys with Hansol were really amazed on how the boy managed to think maturely with his age. He’s taking his responsibility of his hyungs seriously.

 

          They ordered pizza just enough for themselves. While Hansol made sure that he could answer the bill by computing manually the prices in his head. The money was from his savings and he’s prepared for that event.

 

          While eating, Hansol started the conversation.

 

Hansol:

I know this is not as expensive as you eat in restaurants, but this is my treat for taking good care of my brothers.

And I apologize if they’re hard headed most of the time.

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled)

Apology accepted.

(He gladly answered the way Hansol wanted- as he assumed)

 

Hansol:

If you need something that I can do for you, just ask me anything.

(He smiled handsomely)

 

Sung Hoon:

Aigoo~ You look so handsome now, Hansol-ah.

(He felt warm inside. Given that he’s so proud of their baby Hansolie)

Thank you. You’re such a gentleman.

 

Hansol:

I’m just returning the favour. And besides, you are all my brother too.

(He chuckled cutely)

 

SungHoon:

Cute! You always look the same when you smile, Hansol. It gives me back the memories when you were just so tiny and chubby.

Look at you! You are a big boy now!

 

Hansol:

(He blushed)
Thank you, hyung.

If you are hungry, order for more. I can pay for more.

 

Mingyu:

You really prepared for this?

 

Hansol:

Yeah. I’ve been saving up for everybody. Even for Daddy Choi and Grandpa Choi. Though, I will not treat them pizza because it’s too salty for old people.

(He giggled)

 

          The others giggled too. And moreover, they were curious of his sudden concern about the salt intake.

 

Wonwoo:

Why is that so?

 

Hansol:

Because I heard Jeonghanie hyung before from a phone call. He’s scolding the two of them because they keep on eating ramyeon and it’s salty for them… Jeonghan hyung said it’s bad for their kidney since they’re growing old.

 

          Wonwoo and the others chuckled once again.

 

WonWOO:

You’ll become a good dietician, Hansol-ah.

 

Hansol:

Ummm, maybe no.

I can take good care of them, but not as a doctor.

I plan to take music, hyung.

(He said proudly)

 

SungHoon:

That sounds good!

Did they know?

 

Hansol:

Not yet.

I’m just about to say it.

 

Mingyu:

What makes you want to be a musician?

(Asked by curiosity)

 

Hansol:

I want to be a composer like my (step) mom does.

 

Wonwoo:

I see. Good luck!

 

Hansol:

I just hope that they will accept that.

(He pouted as he was unsure of their opinion)

 

SungHoon:

I’m sure they will be proud of you.

 

          They actually talked a lot of things with Hansol. Some were cute conversations but mostly, it was about the things Hansol does.

 

          They were very thankful of Hansol’s treat; however, they won’t allow him to pay.

 

Wonwoo:

Maybe next time, Hansol-ah.

(He smiled handsomely)

Treat me in a good restaurant when you become a composer already. Alright?

(He said softly)

I’ll look forward to it. But now, it’s our time to pay, alright?

 

SungHoon:

No pressure!

(He winked)

 

Mingyu:

Thank you for the treat, Hansolie~

 

          The boys was shy when he received a support from them. At least he knew that they would be there for him always.

 

Hansol:

Then, let me cook for you.

 

Mingyu:

You know how to cook now?

 

Hansol:

Yeah.

(He said proudly)

But I think, I’ll be needing Jeonghan hyung’s help with the others.

(He giggled)

Thank you for listening to me.

It’s so shameful that I wasn’t able to treat you, hyungdeul.

(He became bashful)

 

          He received three pats with a smile.

 

Mingyu:

Better be back by now. I bet they’re waiting for you in the office.

 

Hansol:

Oh yeah!

Thank you for your time.

(He smiled sweetly)

 

Wonwoo:

No problem.

(He smiled coolly)

 

          They were back after an hour. They looked satisfied and happy. The three other men in the room were curious of what they did while they were gone. They just answered that they had a nice talk with Hansol and that they should be proud of him. And they added that the food was Hansol’s treat.

 

-SEUNGCHEOL’S HOUSE-

 

          Seungcheol’s apartment was still open and clean as always. Thanks to Jeonghan’s patience and time in cleaning the house whenever he had time to do so.

 

          Hansol was back!

 

Hansol:

Oh, I miss this!

 

          Hansol tossed his body to the couch in front of the cute little village that’s still in the same old place. He took a good glance of the small village and noticed that it seemed different from the last time. He remembered that there was no mansion back then, but now, he could see a big house filling the empty space where he usually put his toys back then.

 

Hansol:

Hyung?

Is the mansion new?

 

Seungcheol:

Yup.

I bought them last year. It’s the newest edition.

Check what’s inside.

 

          Hansol went close and observed from a far. The mansion was as big and was a little similar to the Choi mansion; in addition, he could see 6 animals. Now, he assumed that it was them. Surprisingly, he also spotted his old beanz in it. He giggled as soon as he get it.

 

 

Hansol:

This is so cool hyung!

 

          Later on, Jeonghan saw Hansol’s socks and things scattered all over the carpet and near the door.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansolie, I can see your things all over the living room.

 

Seungcheol:

Let him be.

 

Jeonghan:

He can’t be irresponsible with his things.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya. You’re being so strict again. He’s not a kid anymore.

 

SungJae:

Aigoo! Fighting again?

 

          Then, Hansol responded quickly.

 

Hansol:

Oh sorry!

(He arranged everything quickly)

Done!

 

Jeonghan:

Very good!

(He smiled)

 

          One moment, they could smell the aroma of the food Jeonghan was cooking. Immediately, they gathered around the table, while Hansol embraced Joenghan from his back, leaning his chin on Jeonghan’s shoulder as comfortable as he could.

 

          It made Jeonghan smile. He didn’t notice that Hansol was about to reach his height. He’s growing so tall.

 

Hansol:

Almost done, Hanhanie hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Yup.

 

Hansol:

Can we make dumplings for grandpa and dad?

 

Jeonghan:

Again? I am cooking them right now, though.

 

Hansol:

Yeah. I can eat it everyday.

Coz we all miss it already. They said it’s been a while since you cooked their- I mean our favourite food. And it’s been years for me.

(He explained)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure!

Mind to help me?

 

Hansol:

Yeah.

I will.

And I wanna cook for hyungdeul too.

 

Jeonghan:

Who?

 

Hansol:

Sung Hoon hyung and the others.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

          What made them look so proud was Hansol could help them setting up the table. Hansol even volunteered to wash the dishes. All they could feel was to be proud like a dad for him.

 

Jeonghan:

Very good, Hansol.

 

Seungcheol:

I will go to China later, and I’ll be back by evening tomorrow.

And since you are a good boy, do you want anything?

 

          Hansol was shy asking, since he’s not that kind of kid to ask for anything to them, except for food.

 

          Seungcheol noticed it.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t be shy.

What do you want?

You want a PSP? A phone? What?

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, you shouldn’t recommend those things that could distract him with his studies.

 

Seungcheol:

C’mon Jeonghan. He knows his limit.

Right, Hansolie?

 

          Hansol nodded. Meaning he liked something Cheol had said.

 

Seungcheol:

What is it you want?

PSP?

(It was the feasible though)

 

          Hansol quickly denied it.

 

SungJae:

Is it because Jeonghan hyung is here?

You can whisper it to me.

 

          Hansol denied again.

 

Seungcheol:

C’mon, tell us. Don’t mind Hanie. You are free to tell me what you want.

 

Jeonghan:

Make sure you will use it in your studies.

 

          Seungcheol pushed him forcefully as a tease.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, stop being such a strict mom.

Hansol deserves a good price since he’s a good kid.

 

SungJae:

I agree, hyung.

 

Hansol:

Then, don’t get mad.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t mind Jeonghanie. He’s the crazy person here.

Tell hyung.

 

 

Hansol:

Actually, there’s something I want to have.

And… and…

 

SungJae:

You don’t need to be shy, boy. We are your hyungs.

 

          Meanwhile SungJae noticed that Jeonghan was really focused on what Hansol would request. Then, the younger ones covered Jeonghan’s face just to make Hansol comfortable.

 

SungJae:

Everything’s covered Hansolie. You can talk.

(He smiled)

 

Hansol:

If you- If you can allow me to have a…

I mean I am planning to make a small recording studio inside my bedroom. I have my piano and my laptop already, and… I want to have a- …. A….

 

Seungcheol:

You are building a what?

 

          Hansol thought Seungcheol was against his dream, that’s why he stopped continuing.

 

Hansol:

Oh. Never mind. Just anything you want to give me is good. I know it’s expensive.

 

SungJae:

A recording studio, you said?

 

Seungcheol:

Really?

 

          Jeonghan was speechless. He wasn’t expecting that.

 

          Hansol could feel the weird tension at the table, so he stopped and shut his mouth.

 

          On the other hand, Seungcheol thought that he startled their little dreamer. So he calmed himself down and started asking him again.

 

Seungcheol:

What materials do you want? I mean, need.

 

Hansol:

No. its okay hyung.

(With a shy and awkward smile)

 

Seungcheol:

Just list it down and I’ll buy it.

Nothing to worry, Hansolie.

Or is it Hanie making you uncomfortable?

 

          He started kicking Jeonghan out for a while- just a gentle kick, though.

 

Hansol:

Ah, no… I’m fine.

(He smiled)

 

          Later on, Seungcheol scolded Jeonghan for making their baby uncomfortable. It’s because of his attitude of restricting Hansol with everything he wanted to do. O well, for the first time, it made Jeonghan shut his mouth and listen as he observed how Hansol badly want it. It was not a gadget anyway.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s search about it. I’ll contribute.

 

          While Hansol was watching some series in the living room, their hyungs discussed what and where to buy those things that Hansol needed for his studio.

 

          After they had finalized it, Jeonghan went beside Hansol and gave him a hug.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry if I’m being strict to you, Hansol-ah. I hope you understand.

 

Hansol:

Sure. I do.

That’s because you love me, right?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

You are really a lot like me.

(He teased)

 

          Hansol smiled and looked at him.

 

Hansol:

Of course, you are my Mommy Han like what Cheol hyung and dad were saying.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Sure, I am.

 

          Jeonghan embraced him again.

 

Jeonghan:

You want to be a musician, Hansolie~

 

          Hansol looked troubled and Jeonghan noticed it.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s alright. As long as you are happy and you are in the right direction.

I don’t want you to go and do vices, is that clear?

 

Hansol:

I won’t. Because it will make me like mom and uncle.

 

          He still remembered though. How could he not? it’s the most miserable thing that happened to their lives.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes. That’s true.

 

Hansol:

And I will make you all sad if that happens.

 

          Jeonghan smiled and gave Hansol a kiss on his forehead.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night, Hansolie. Sleep now because you and SungJae hyung will attend tomorrow’s orientation, alright?

Meet new friends. SungJae hyung will fetch you after their separate orientation.


Hansol:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan:

I will follow as soon as I can.

 

Hansol:

Okay.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Sleep beside me first because your room isn’t prepared yet.

 

          Since they knew Hansol was coming and he’d be there until he finished middle school, Seungcheol decided to extend his house for Hansol to occupy. And now that he’s wanting something like a studio, he might extend it a little bit more.

 

          Before they went to bed, Hansol visited his two other hyungs to give a kiss and a goodnight greetings with a hug. Aw~ feels so good! Seungcheol and SungJae sure miss their angel.

 

          Meanwhile, Jeonghan and Hansol were once again together, embracing each other tightly on bed. Just like before. The only difference was Hansol just got a lot bigger.

 

          There they were alone, holding each other warm and tight.

 

Jeonghan:

I love you, Hansolie~

 

Hansol:

I love you too, hyung.

And hyung…

 

Jeonghan:

Hmn?

 

Hansol:

Can you promise me something?

 

Jeonghan:

What is it?

 

Hansol:

Can you not look for another baby until I grow up? Like until I become highschool?

 

          Jeonghan was surprised with his brother’s request, but it made him happy.

 

Jeonghan:

What are you saying, Hansol? You are my one and only baby, Hansolie… I won’t look for another one.

 

Hansol:

I don’t believe you.

What if you found someone you really like?

You will leave me behind then?

(He pouted in frustration)

 

Jeonghan:

I won’t.

Coz my brothers, especially your hyungs need my guidance the most. They’re acting like children always. Can you help me raise them?

(He giggled)

 

Hansol:

Deal! But don’t forget about raising me too! I’m still young, you know.

(He giggled)

Good night, hyung. I love you so much.

I’m really glad I am back now. I miss all of you.

I hope mom and dad won’t miss me bad coz it will worry me so much.

(He chuckled louder)

I bet I’ll be hearing quarrels more from all of you from now on.

(He teased and laugh)

 

Jeonghan:

They will visit you here. I talked to them earlier.

You bet. Because, Seungcheol hyung is always as grumpy as ever. Like an old man.

 

Hansol:

Nice!!

But not so serious.

I’ll serve as your referee… coz you are one of them too.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

I’m expecting that.

Thank you.

I love you so much.

 

          Then, the two slept soundly.

 

 

Hi guys! I am here again, knocking on your hearts~

 

How have you been? I know this series was already completed. I just wanted to give Hansolie a special, since he’s their brother too. I hope you don’t mind me creating fillers- and that’s of course, I miss you all too.

 

Please don’t forget to say hi to me. You can talk to me always. ;D

 

I hope you enjoy. See yah!