Mini Series: Half Brothers: Trial

Mini Drama: Half Brothers

Mini Series: Half Brothers: Trial

 

        Week had passed, the brothers only communicated through calls and texts due to Seungcheol’s busy schedule with his company and upcoming wedding. On the contrary, Jeonghan and SungJae were so relaxed despite their hectic schedule in school.

 

        SungJae never forgets his responsibility as he promised to his Cheol hyung. He always drive and fetch Jeonghan and Hansol from school. They went in and out in their comfy condominium at the same time. The two had also eat together during their breaks. SungJae never misses his schedule. He started studying hard, so that both of his hyungs would be proud of him. He even wash the dishes after meal.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan would cook for all of them. He’d make sure that everything was okay before they go to bed. And he also made sure that everything would go smoothly throughout the day.

 

        One time, SungJae asked Jeonghan to accompany him on his game, which was soccer, and to let him watch how he play through the games. His pretty hyung gladly accepted the invitation, since he had no work for the weekend. It was a rare moment, so he could never let it pass.

 

        Finally, SungJae’s game date had arrived. Jeonghan and Hansol went with him to the stadium. It was quite a big match. The sport fest was a competition between schools around Seoul. SungJae was nervous, but Jeonghan and Hansol cheered him up. They sat together with the audience and waited for the match excitedly.

 

        Meanwhile, SungJae wanted to show his hyung how cool he looked while playing. He wanted to show Jeonghan that he too had something special.

 

From their warm up, he was already showing his killer kicks, and after a while, he’d looked at them and smile. On the other hand, Jeonghan and Hansol would return a sweet smile back to their loveable SungJae.

 

        SungJae loves soccer, but no one in the family appreciated it. So, he decided that he’d not look for other’s opinion. Instead, he would just listen to his heart. He joined his university’s soccer team without any approval from his parents. He decided to be free and do whatever he wanted, since he was not given the love he sought. Might as well, live his life the way he wanted to be.

 

        As the game had already started, Jeonghan and Hansol were cheering on their precious SunJae playing in the field. The game were getting intense and hyped. Everyone was moving fast keeping the pace of the game. Meanwhile, while dribbling the ball on his feet fancily, thinking and buying time to spot a good angle, two of the opposing team tried to get the ball from him; as a result, SungJae got injured. He broke his leg. SungJae rolled down in pain, and the game momentarily stopped as they rescued the poor cute player. Too bad, he needed a sub. SungJae didn’t make it throughout the game. Though, in the eyes of Jeonghan, he performed really well. He looked good and cool with his moves, especially when he strike their first goal. Jeonghan was really proud of his li’l bro.

 

        Unfortunately, SungJae couldn’t keep up in the game, since he had fracture. He was excused. The medics were preparing his stretcher to be able to bring him to the hospital.

 

        Upon witnessing the accident, Jeonghan ran immediately to meet him downstairs, but he had difficulties persuading the guard to let him in. SungJae, on the other hand, asked their coach for his brother’s presence. Good thing he was already down stairs. The coach asked the guard to let him in.

 

        SungJae’s pretty hyung finally met his injured brother. He found SungJae crying, but not because of the pain. Well, it was a part, but what broke his heart was, he wasn’t able to finish the game. He got really disappointed of himself.

 

Jeonghan:

SungJae-ah, is it really painful?

What did they tell you?

How’s your leg?

 

        SungJae embraced him tight, while Hansolie was comforting him.

 

Hansol:

Don’t cry.

 

        SungJae stopped crying because it’s embarrassing in front of their baby guardian angel to sob like a kid.

 

SungJae:

I’m sorry, Hansolie~

My leg hurts.

 

Hansol:

Okay. Okay.

(He patted SungJae’s cheeks gently)

 

SungJae:

(Felt so relieved)

Thank you, Hansol-ah, you are so brave.

 

        SungJae was brought to the hospital with Jeonghan and Hansol. He got plaster on his leg, and the doctor advised him not to play for around two months because he needed his leg to be fully healed before going to his trainings again; though, he could take out the plaster as early as 2 or 3 weeks.

 

        Jeonghan stayed beside him until the procedure was done.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll just call a taxi, so we can get home.

(He smiled)

 

SungJae:

I’m sorry, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s okay. We cannot predict what will happen. What important is you’re just alright.

I’m so proud of you, SungJae-ah.

(He embraced him.)

 

SungJae:

But I didn’t finish the game.

I haven’t given all my best yet.

I want you to see that I am good too.

 

Jeonghan:

I saw everything, SungJae, and I should say…

(He bent down a bit to reach SungJae’s ears and whispered…)

I think you are the best player among all of them.

 

SungJae:

(He was glad hearing that from his hyung)

Really?

 

Jeonghan:

It’s true. And Hansol said he wanted to be like you someday.

(He giggled)

I asked him, why not like me, you know what he answered?

 

SungJae:

Is that real?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Let’s ask him.

Hansol-ah, do you want to be a doctor like me?

 

Hansol:

No.

(He said immediately.)

 

Jeonghan:

Then what do you want to be when you grow up?

 

Hansol:

Like hyung!

(Pointed SungJae while acting that he was kicking a ball too.)

 

Jeonghan:

But being a doctor is cool too!

 

Hansol:

No!

JaeJae is cool! People like him.

(He smiled widely)

JaeJae is cool!

I want to be hyung!

 

        SungJae was moved by Hansol’s words and kissed him many times.

 

SungJae:

Thank you.

 

Jeonghan:

How about being boss hyung?

(He tested his brother’s loyalty)

 

Hansol:

No. he’s sitting. No playing.

(Meaning in his office)

I don’t like.

(He giggled softly)

 

        They laughed together. Meanwhile, Seungcheol received a call from SungJae’s school about the incident because he changed his guardian’s name to Seungcheol instead of his parents or attorney.

 

        Seungcheol rushed to the hospital to see SungJae despite having a meeting with their wedding coordinator. He left Da Eun for a while because he got an emergency call from their school saying that SungJae was brought to the hospital.

 

-Hospital-

 

Seungcheol:

SungJae-ah.

(He called from a far.)

 

SungJae:

(He was kind of surprised because Seungcheol was there.)

What brings you here, hyung? Did someone call you?

 

Seungcheol:

Your school called me.

What happened?

 

SungJae:

Uh-oh!

(He realized what he did last month with his contact details)

I am sorry hyung. I’m alright now.

 

Seungcheol:

What happened?

 

Jeonghan:

He has fracture from his soccer match.

 

Seungcheol:

(Confused)

You also play soccer?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. He’s the best hyung.

(He boasted on how good SungJae was. SungJae, on the other hand, became shy.)

 

Seungcheol:

Really?

(He teased the younger once.)

I don’t think you are good in playing soccer. You look clumsy.

 

Hansol:

(Strongly disagreed)

No!

(He frowned)

 

Seungcheol:

(Surprised of how angry the little man was.)

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

He’s SungJae’s no. 1 fan.

(He laughed)

 

Seungcheol:

Really?

He must be good then?

But I got no proof.

 

Jeonghan:

I got a video.

 

        Seungcheol watched the video and he felt proud of his brother. He played soccer before and he knew it was not that easy. He was impressed of how SungJae played the game; though, he was still hiding his proud hyung smile somewhere a little deeper, but his smile and amazement showed a hint of it.

 

Jeonghan:

Isn’t he great!

 

Seungcheol:

Mmmmm.

(Played not impressed; though, it was obvious in his expression that he was impressed while he was watching)

I think I’m still better than you.

 

SungJae:

Of course!

Hyung, did I disturb you?

 

Seungcheol:

Not really. We are just meeting our coordinator.

I’ll accompany you home before I get back there.

 

Jeonghan:

We’ll just take a taxi, hyung. Go back there. I’m sure she’s waiting.

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll just message her. She knew that it’s an emergency.

 

Jeonghan:

We’ll be alright.

 

Seungcheol:

No. I insist.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung! How will your fiancé feel that you are prioritizing us than her?

 

Seungcheol:

She will understand because you are my family.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm.. yeah…

Uh- sure.

(He couldn’t utter any words again.)

 

Seungcheol:

And… Han-ah, I will bring Hansol with me. Da Eun wants to see him.

I’ll bring him back tomorrow.

 

Jeonghan:

But…

He’s naughty these days. I don’t think-

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t worry. I know he’ll behave well.

And besides, I miss him already.

I thought you’re bringing me some food.

(He teased his bro)

 

Jeonghan:

I became so busy.

Maybe tomorrow?

 

Seungcheol:

It’s fine.

I’ll just visit some other time, with Da Eun.

We’re too busy, we hardly go home early.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

        Seungcheol drove them home, while Hansol went home with him. Da Eun had no idea that Cheol would bring the boy when he got home.

 

Seungcheol:

Da Eun-ah, Hansol will be sleeping here tonight.

(He smiled like a proud father)

 

        Hansol was on his arms, embracing Seungcheol comfortably.

 

Da Eun:

(With her try-to-be-gentle surprised face.)

Oh-omo!

 

        She was composing herself and invited Hansol in her arms, praying that the boy won’t go to her.

 

Da Eun:

He’s adorable!

 

Seungcheol:

He is.

C’mon Hansol, we gotta prepare something to eat.

We’re going out again.

 

Hansol:

What?

No Hanhan food?

 

Seungcheol:

Sorry, buddy. Hanhan is busy taking care of your idol because he’s hurt.

(He chuckled)

 

Da Eun:

Cheol-ah, you look adorable with the kid.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m sure you will too.

(He smiled softly like Da Eun had never seen before)

Hansol-ah, she’s Da Eun Noona.

What will you say?

 

Hansol:

Hi Noona, I am Hansol.

(Greeted merrily while bowing his head.)

She’s pretty, Boss hyung!

 

Seungcheol:
You have good eyes kid!

(He tapped Hansol’s head proudly)

 

Da Eun:

(She’s flattered)

Thank you, young man.

 

Seungcheol:

Let’s go out, Da Eun-ah.

 

Da Eun:

Alright.

 

        Da Eun took a long time fixing herself. While waiting, Seungcheol was already missing Jeonghan, staring blankly at the little village. After 30 minutes, Hansol leaned on Seungcheol’s stomach with his pouty lips. Seungcheol noticed how weak he looked.

 

Seungcheol:

Why Hansolie?

 

Hansol:

My stomach says grrr grr, boss.

 

Seungcheol:

Aigoo~ just wait a little more Hansol, she’s going out soon.

 

        After an hour~

 

Seungcheol:

Da Eun-ah, what are you doing?

 

Da Eun:

Almost ready.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m hungry.

 

        Then after a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes, as Cheol calculated, Da Eun went out with a very simple clothing, wearing a natural make-up (almost nothing besides her red lipstick) that Cheol didn’t notice any change. Boys are boys. Seungcheol didn’t seem to get Da Eun’s extra effort just to look fresh and natural in the eyes of his prince.

 

Seungcheol:

What took you so long?

 

Da Eun:

I put my make up on and I chose the right outfit, Cheol.

Have you not notice?

 

Seungcheol:

(He was confused)

You look the same though.

 

Da Eun:

(She became grumpy)

Tsk! I made a lot of effort just for you.

 

Seungcheol:

(Embraced her and hissed)

You still look pretty anyway.

(He smirked)

 

Da Eun:

(She was satisfied and very delighted hearing those words from her lover.)

Thanks.

(Her mood again changed.)

 

        It was a big mystery for Cheol and to most of men why girls act like that; nevertheless, men still admires ladies.

 

        They went out and went to their usual hangout place and ate. Hansol behaved properly and cutely that was why Seungcheol was once again, smiling proudly like his real father.

 

On the contrary, Jeonghan cooked delicious food for his new baby brother, SungJae. Together, they ate with all the chat and the laughter, enjoying themselves with all they’ve got.

 

        The next day, after Jeonghan’s class, a black car similar to his hyung parked in front of the gate. He was surprised when he saw Atty. Jung Ho by the side.

 

        Jeonghan greeted him without a doubt.

 

Jeonghan:

Good day, Atty! What brings you here?

 

Attorney Jung Ho:

Your grandfather wants to see you.

 

        Upon hearing those words, Jeonghan trembled a bit, yet he showed his courage and greeted the old nasty man inside the car by the window.

 

Jeonghan:

I hope you have a nice day, sir.

 

Grandfather:

I didn’t have any good day after my Seungcheol stepped away from our house.

(With his grumpy tone)

Come in.

 

Jeonghan:

But, I need to go home. SungJae is injured, sir.

 

Grandfather:

He was fetched in your house earlier.

 

Jeonghan:

And I have to fetch my baby brother in school.

 

Grandfather:

Mrs. Park picked him up and he’s inside the house.

Stop talking and get in the car.

(He lose patience)

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

 

        Jeonghan went inside the car with a troubled heart. He sat in front, beside the driver’s seat; however, Atty. reminded him that he must seat beside the old man. Jeonghan then changed seats.

 

        In the moment of silence, Jeonghan’s heart was pumping so hard. He felt like fainting. It was so loud, that he couldn’t help but to hold his chest to calm his heart down, but whatever he does to calm his heart, fails.

 

        By the time they were near the mansion, the old man spoke.

 

Grandfather:

You will be living inside my house from now on.

 

        Jeonghan was surprised but he prevented himself from reacting. While his grandfather was observing him with a flare looking eyes.

 

-Inside the Mansion-

 

        Everyone was tensed including Il Kook, who was surprised upon his father’s decision.

 

Il Kook:

Dad…

 

Grandfather:

This is what you want, am I right?

 

Il Kook:

What are you planning to do?

 

Grandfather:

Fulfilling your dream, my son.

(He said sarcastically)

Tell Cheol to arrange his engagement party as soon as possible. I want to know his fiancé first before approving their wedding.

 

Il Kook:

Let him be. If he love that woman, just let him be.

 

-During their Dinner-

 

        Everyone was seated on their respective seats. SungJae invited Jeonghan to sit beside him; however, the master of the house spoke.

 

Grandfather:

Jeonghan, you will eat with the maids after we eat.

 

Il Kook:

Sit now, Jeonghan. Sit beside SungJae...

 

Grandfather:

He will eat later.

 

        It was intense, so Jeonghan just made his decision.

 

Jeonghan:

I will eat later, sir.

I think, that’s better, but…

Can Hansol eat?

He’s just a baby.

 

Grandfather:

SungJae, you feed the boy.

 

        SungJae felt sorry for his hyung as he looked at him, but Jeonghan gestured a gentle smile indicating that he’d be fine.

 

Jeonghan:

Hansol, behave well. Okay?

 

Hansol:

Yes!

(He smiled innocently)

You?

 

Jeonghan:

I will eat later.

(He smiled)

 

        Meanwhile, SungJae’s mom smirked as she noticed that the old man would rather accept her child than a maid’s son.

 

        While eating, the old man called Jeonghan to serve them all with water and other things they needed. SungJae felt like getting angry at his grandfather; however, his guts was holding him back. On the other hand, Jeonghan just thought that he was serving some elite family in a restaurant like he did before from his work, so he won’t be nervous.

 

        On the maids’ view, they sympathized Jeonghan because he was the one paying for his parents’ mistake.

 

Maids:

Poor boy. He seems nice.

(They murmured)

 

-After Dinner-

 

        The maids were serving their food at the kitchen.

 

Maid:

Here. Eat plenty, young man.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled faintly)

Thank you, ma’am.

 

Maid:

Just call me immo.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Alright.

 

Maid 2:

Poor boy.

Don’t worry, everything will be okay. Your dad will come and rescue you.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine, immo. Don’t worry about me.

It just feels like I’m serving at the restaurant.

(He smiled gently)

 

Maid:

But they are your family, Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

They don’t accept me anyway.

 

Maid 2:

But I’m sure your father loves you.

 

Jeonghan:

All I need is my Cheol hyung, Hansol, and SungJae.

 

Maid:

I know you are a kind young man, Jeonghan. And I know you will pass all through this.

 

Maid 2:

Eat now, and let’s sleep.

 

        After they ate, SungJae called Jeonghan to his bedroom for them to sleep there together. For one night, they were still all together.

 

        The next morning, the master called Jeonghan early in the morning and ordered him to prepare their breakfast, and Jeonghan willingly cooked for all of them; however, he did not join them once again.

 

        On the contrary, Hansol and SungJae recognized Jeonghan’s cooking and ate merrily Meanwhile the older once were surprised how good his food could be.

 

        Surprisingly, they ate all that was served on the table. SungJae’s mom, ignorantly praised Jeonghan’s cooking without knowing it, by leaving nothing on her plate for the first time.

 

        Jeonghan and SungJae was about to go to their school together with Hansol, when Il Kook approached them with a tender smile.

 

Il Kook:

I love your cooking, Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised)

Thank you, sir.

 

Il Kook:

I’m so sorry about everything. I’ll arrange your room right away.

(Looked at SungJae)

Very good SungJae for taking care of everything your hyung needed.

(Patted his head like a boy)

 

SungJae:

That was nothing dad.

(With a pleased expression)

 

Il Kook:

Thank you for everything, sons.

We’ll have dinner later. I’ll fetch you at school.

Get on my car now, so I can drive you to your schools, including Hansol.

I asked Mrs. Park to continue looking after him.

(Caressed Hansol’s cheeks)

You are a good boy, Hansol-ah.

I’m proud of you all.

 

Hansol:

(Giggled)

Yes, dad!

(Because his idol called him so.)

 

Il Kook:

(Giggled)

A new member of our family, huh?

Welcome.

Though the grumpy old man in his room is quite snob. Just ignore him, alright?

(He giggled)

 

        The two boys were wondering what had gotten to their father. It was a miracle when he was not busy at all. He took his kids to their schools and fetched them again at their dismissal.

 

Jeonghan:

Why are you doing this, sir?

I can go to my school by my own.

 

Il Kook:

Like what I’ve said. I’m here to straighten up everything.

 

Jeonghan:

How about, hyung?

 

Il Kook:

I invited him but he said he and his fiancé had their dinner with Da Eun’s parents.

(He sighed)

I hope Da Eun will take good care of him.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you meet her already?

 

Il Kook:

No. He never introduces his girlfriend to me.

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

 

Hansol:

Hyung! bah!

(He tried to surprise his hyung when he suddenly appeared from the front seat.)

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

Hansol-ah, what are you doing there?

 

Hansol:

(Giggled)

Secret~

 

        IlKook and Jeonghan both laughed by Hansol’s cuteness. And off they go to fetch the injured soccer player on his school.

 

-Restaurant-

 

        The whole family, Hansol being Seungcheol’s substitute, started talking while waiting for their order. They took their time at the restaurant chatting, laughing, and eating. Jeonghan, on the other hand, noticed that SungJae was so happy that it made his eyes glittered. In addition, Hansol was comfortable being with the old man. He’s like with his own father. And lastly, he realized that Il Kook was really finding time to be with them right now. He really mean what he said. Jeonghan appreciated every effort their father was making. It’s just that, he was still uncomfortable, and there was still this barrier between them.

 

-In the Mansion-

 

        The old man, was wearing a not so good mood. You can tell by a single glance. He was in a foul mood as he only ate his dinner with Il Kook’s mistress. He was angry and shouted at them right after they came in.

 

        He called Jeonghan at once and lead him to a storage room beneath the stairs. He opened it by himself and asked Jeonghan to clean everything in it.

 

Choi Grandpa:

Clean everything because you will be sleeping here tonight with your brother.

(He said grumpily)

 

        He opened a small room concealed with walls without window. The door was the only air passage inside that room. Jeonghan became scared and stiffen. He shuddered as he saw the small closed room. Hansol on the other hand, cried and buried his face on Jeonghan’s legs.

 

Hansol:

(Crying)

Hanhan, I’m scared.

 

Jeonghan:

(Stuttered)

Um… sir, can we just sleep at the living room after cleaning this storage?

 

Grandfather:

You will be just a nuisance outside.

 

Jeonghan:

I will get up early.

 

Grandfather:

I said no.

 

        The old man left them, and SungJae approached the scared pretty hyung and Hansol. He thought that they got scared because their grandfather was too much. Il Kook approached him too and told him to just let the maids do it and that he should go to his room upstairs beside SungJae’s.

 

Jeonghan:

But I better clean this first.

 

Il Kook:

You don’t have to do that.

 

Jeonghan:

No, I must.

 

SungJae:

Then, I will help you.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you but you should be resting because your legs are not fully healed yet.

 

SungJae:

I’ll be fine.

(He smiled)

 

        The boys started cleaning the whole room. The maids were surprised seeing them cleaning. They were about to help, but the old man stopped them.

 

Jeonghan:

We’ll be fine, immo.

(He smiled weakly)

 

Maid:

(Worried)

You look pale, my dear.

 

Jeonghan:

We’re fine.

 

        Hansol stayed beside the door because he didn’t want to enter the small scary room, but the poor boy never remove his eyes on Jeonghan. He kept on guarding him as he could. Slowly, his eyes were closing and one of the maids approached him and carried him so he could sleep properly on his arms.

 

        Meanwhile, it took the boys long time cleaning the room because it was all messy and they also throw some broken things inside. When everything was done, the maids handed him some thin mattress for them to use. Jeonghan carried Hansol inside the storage room and put him gently on his bed. He didn’t turn off the lights and he slightly left the door open so that they would have a proper ventilation despite of having an electric fan. Provided all that things, Jeonghan was not able to breathe properly as he embraced his baby brother tightly.

 

        Early morning, Hansol was crying as soon as he opened his eyes. He was scared that he clung tightly on Jeonghan’s shirt, waking him up.

 

        Jeonghan, on the other hand, could barely open his eyes. He felt sick. However he needed to assist his little brother who was so scared. He took him outside and tried to stop his loud cry. Too bad that it was heard by the grumpy old man and scolded them first thing in the morning. Jeonghan repeatedly bowed his head to ask for an apology while wiping his little brother’s tears.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m so sorry, sir.

I will just go out for a while.

I’m really sorry.

(Looked at Hansol)

Hansol, why?

Hyung is here.

Don’t cry anymore.

 

        As they walked out by the main door, Hansol couldn’t stop crying. He felt sorry for him, as well as, for himself. He remembered all that happened from the past. He remembered everything he went through living in a small dark room at the back of their unstable house. It was dark. It was hot. It was disgusting, and most of all, it was scary. He remembered how bad his life had been when he stayed in that room. He was beaten hard and tortured for no reason or for pleasure should we say. He was the one his mother and uncle hit whenever they’re not in the mood. They would let him deliver drugs to some patrons around the area.

 

He was so scared remembering those things that moment and cried too.

 

        As soon as Hansol saw his Jeonghan hyung crying, he stopped crying as he caressed his head and gave him a hug.

 

Hansol:

Hanhan-ah, you hurt?

Sorry, I won’t cry anymore.

Shhh… shhh.

Stop crying now.

Hansol here.

 

Jeonghan:

I know.

(He smiled as he held Hansol firmly)

Let’s cook now?

(He wiped his tears.)

 

Hansol:

Boss miss you.

Let’s go to him.

 

Jeonghan:

He’s busy Hansol.

 

Hansol:

Boss said he miss Hanhan, Solie, and Jaejae.

 

Jeonghan:

(Smiled)

I miss him too.

What did you say to him before you sleep that night you were there?

 

Hansol:

I love you, boss~

(With his killer aegyo wink and pouty lips.)

And Hanhan loves you too~

(He giggled)

And Jaejae too~

(He continued with a sweet chuckle)

 

        Jeonghan was surprised and he was shocked of Hansol’s way of connecting the three of them.

 

Jeonghan:

Should I text him?

 

        Jeonghan texted him early in the morning with “Hyung, good morning! How are you? We miss you.”

 

        On the other hand, Cheol woke up with that single beep by his phone. He looked at the clock and it was just 4 in the morning. He got pissed at first because they came home late and he wasn’t able to get proper sleep because of their schedule, but then he smiled as he read the message. He got up and called him, instead of texting.

 

Jeonghan:

(He panicked)

He-hello, hyung?

Sorry, did I wake you up?

 

Seungcheol:

How are you?

 

        Seungcheol was preparing his coffee all by himself; though, it was just an instant coffee.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine.

 

Seungcheol:

We’ll meet soon. I miss you all too.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was shocked with his hyung’s sweetness.)

Umm… Uhhh… yeah. We miss you too, hyung. I hope you’re doing great.

 

Seungcheol:

I am.

(He smiled and sighed)

Can you teach Da Eun how to cook?

 

Jeonghan:

If she want.

 

Seungcheol:

(He laughed)

I guess not. She’s lazy.

(He giggled)

Why did you text me early in the morning?

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I just thought of it. I didn’t notice the time.

I won’t do it again.

 

Seungcheol:

Text me anytime. I will call.

 

Jeonghan:

Text is enough, hyung.

Ah- Hansol wanted to talk to you.

 

Hansol:

Morniiiiig!~

(He greeted with a giggled)

I miss you. I love you!

 

Seungcheol:

I miss you and I love you too.

 

Hansol:

I want there, please.

 

Seungcheol:

(Laughed as he imagined how cute Hansol could be)

You want me to fetch you?

 

Hansol:

We will go there.

I’m sacred, boss.

(Jeonghan took the phone away so Cheol would not worry.)

 

Jeonghan:

No, Hansol. I told you he’s busy.

 

Seungcheol:

I will meet you tomorrow. I’ll fetch you and let’s play.

 

Jeonghan:

No, hyung. We’re okay.

Do what you have to do.

 

Seungcheol:

Tomorrow is my free day. Da Eun will be flying to china for a business trip.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. See you tomorrow.

 

Seungcheol:

Prepare my food.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. I’ll bring it tomorrow.

Bye.

 

        They hang the phone. What Jeonghan forgot to tell him was they were living inside their old house. He didn’t remember to text his hyung about it because he became blank since the day his grandfather fetched him from his school.