Chapter 11 : After Practice

Nothing's Over

 

“You want Myungsoo? You literally want Myungsoo?”

“Yeah!” Woori nodded. “Are you going to help me?”

Eli’s jaw dropped open. “You want to separate them?”

Woori let out a sigh. What part of wanting Myungsoo does his brother doesn’t understand? She looked back at Myungsoo and Sungyeol who was walking the opposite way. Even with their backs on her Woori knew they were probably whispering something sweet or complementing each other.

“I’ll let you off with Sungyeol this time,” She finally said.                                  

“Oppa didn’t know you’re this cruel? Separating a couple to get what you want? That’s harsh!” Eli commented.

“Do you want to do this?”

Eli exhaled slowly and looked at the direction Woori was looking, contemplating his next actions.

“To get my Sungyeol back? I’m in.”

 

-- --

 

Woohyun held Sunggyu’s hand tightly as they walked the road. They had dropped Sungjong by his house just now and were on their way to Sunggyu’s home. There were no cars or vehicles and the road was silent.

Sunggyu looked at the stars as he felt Woohyun’s hand around his shoulder. “This is nice.”

“I know, right? You know what could be nicer?”

Sunggyu ran his gaze to Woohyun. “What?”

“This,” Woohyun said and he kissed the older on the lips. Woohyun held onto Sunggyu’s shoulder so the elder would not fall because of his sudden kiss but the elder grabbed his arms in return.

“You smell nice,” Sunggyu hitched between kisses.

“You’re nicer,” Woohyun replied as his lips wonder to Sunggyu’s cheek.

“No you’re nicer.”

“Shut up and kiss me for god sake!”

Sunggyu laughed and kissed Woohyun. His right hand coiled into Woohyun’s silky hair as he devoured his mouth causing a moan to escape from Woohyun. Sunggyu felt Woohyun’s hands running down his torso with his chest pressed to him.

“Woo-Woohyun, we’re in the middle of the road,” Sunggyu broke apart. His face was turning deep red.

“Let’s go to your house,” Woohyun suggested.

“No, not my home.”

“Is it because of your parents?”

He shook his head. “I just don’t want to go home.” He knew if he went home he’ll see some unpleasant things. Things that he don’t ever want to see again.

“But I want to go to your house.”

Sunggyu looked at the younger. Woohyun really looked desperate and he felt bad to reject his wish. He exhaled slowly and finally nodded. “Okay.”

Woohyun walked in through the door with his jaw dropped open. He knew Sunggyu was rich but not that filthy rich!  The living room was full of antique furniture that looked expensive and the wallpaper that decorated the walls were gold coloured, making the house looked even more spacious that it was.

Immediately, a butler walked to them with his head hung down. “Young Master Kim.”

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu whose face looked so forlorn since they entered the house. Sunggyu dismissed the old man and walked next to Woohyun.

“Satisfied? Now let’s go somewhere else.”

“Where’s your room?”

“Woohyun, let’s go somewhere else,” Sunggyu whined.

“Why? Since we’re here...”

“Sunggyu? Sunggyu my baby, you’re home early!” A voice shrieked from the second floor, cutting Woohyun in mid-sentence. Woohyun saw a lady, probably Sunggyu’s mother because they had the same lips and eyes wearing a bathing robe. Her bathing robe was disturbingly paper thin and it hugged her curvy features that Woohyun had to divert his eyes elsewhere.

Woohyun noticed Sunggyu rubbing his forehead and chewing on his lower lips. Funny, he looked like he was embarrassed of her.

“I didn’t see you yesterday the whole day!” Her voice slurred as she speak and Woohyun suddenly realized that she was drunk.

“I wasn’t home yesterday. I slept at Woohyun’s.”

“Oh his name is Woohyun? He’s cute! Don’t tell me you’re a couple because you looked good together.”

“Honey-boo! I’m waiting!” Another voice sang from one of the rooms with the opened door. It came to Woohyun almost instantly. This was why Sunggyu didn’t want to go home so badly.

“Coming!” Sunggyu’s mom ran to the direction of the voice and slammed the door shut. A second later, they heard muffled laughter from the room.

“That’s not your father?” Woohyun bit back.

Sunggyu nodded aimlessly. “That’s her man, not my father.”

 

 

Dongwoo broke the kiss when he felt Hoya tensed up. He glanced at the younger and saw him biting his lips with his hands clutching his stomach.

“Hoya?”

“Hyung... It hurts,” A soft whisper escaped him. Hoya fell on his knees on the ground and Dongwoo was able to hug him before his upper body followed.

“Hoya! Hoya! Are you okay?”

“It hurts...” He whimpered again.

Dongwoo knew the pain that Hoya felt then must really be hurting so much. Usually the younger liked to keep all his feelings and pain bottled up inside of him. So when it came to the level Hoya was admitting his pain, Dongwoo knew he should start worrying.

“I’ll take you to the hospital, come on!” He tried to pull Hoya on his feet but his knees buckled at the sudden weight. Hoya wasn’t even trying to stand up.

“My stomach... It hurts... so much...” Hoya cried. Tears welled up at the corner of his eyes and fell down to his cheeks.

Dongwoo felt his heart break at the sight of the powerless and weak Hoya. It was always the energetic and lively Hoya. Dongwoo pulled him into a tight embrace. “Hoya, don’t...”

Suddenly, the younger went stiff in his arms. Dongwoo felt himself went rigid. Hoya’s head lolled before it nested on his shoulder.

“Hoya?” The younger’s eyes were closed shut. And his breathing was slow. Dongwoo panicked.

“Hoya!!!”

 

i made Hoya hurt again.. don't hate me! and i even made Eli the bad guy when he's my biased in ukiss.. how could i? *running away whimpering