Chapter 1: Introduction to the Characters

Nothing's Over

 

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol in front of him. “What are you saying, Yeol?” he managed to mutter.

   “You heard me. I’m going to move out of here. Since we separate the rent I’m afraid you have to make the monthly payment yourself from now. I’ll take my things out by tomorrow. Maybe I’ll be living at Sungjong’s place.”

“What are you saying?” he repeated. “I mean –why?”

“Let’s just say that I’m ending this. Our relationship. As friends and... As a couple.”

Myungsoo eyed the taller man. “That’s not your real reason. I know it’s not. Tell me what happened?”

“Nothing happened Myungsoo. I just feel like we need to end this sooner or later.” Sungyeol had his back on Myungsoo as he took his car keys from the dinner table. “I’ll be leaving now.”

Myungsoo bit his lower lip. He took a step to Sungyeol and wrapped his arms around the letter’s waist. He buried his face to the back of sungyeol’s neck. “Liar.”

Sungyeol turned his body to face Myungsoo and at the same time pushed the arms that were wrapped around his waist lightly. “I have to leave. You can hate me if you want. I don’t care. I just want to end this.”

Sungyeol walked towards the door but suddenly stopped when he was midway towards the door. He turned and looked at Myungsoo who was staring at him. He walked toward myungsoo and placed his hand on both his cheeks. he touched myungsoo’s lips with his thumb before pecked on the letter’s lips. It was quick but it was something to Myungsoo. It felt like goodbye.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and stared at sungyeol. He placed his hand on both sungyeol’s.

“That’s my thank you. Bye.” Then he was gone before Myungsoo even realized what had just happened. The sound of the door closed hit him like a bullet. Just like sungyeol’s kiss to him just before. His legs suddenly felt weak and he fell to the floor. His hand on his lips.

“Don’t tell me it’s over, Yeol?” he muttered under his breath.

 

 

Sungyeol opened the door to his car and stepped in. He slammed the door shut before turning on the engine. He closed his eyes. “That was hard. Sungyeol what had you done to him?” he said.

He rested his head on the seat, not quite realize that the car’s engine is still on. He touched the back of his neck. Myungsoo’d breathe felt hot there before he pushed the man that had cared for him. The man that he loved. Even his abdomen felt like it’s going to explode when Myungsoo had his arms around his waist.

Suddenly his phone rang. He answered the call from his brother.

“Yes, Hoya. Why?”

“Hyung, you told him yet?”

Sungyeol let out a sigh. “I did.”

“How did he take it? Did Myungsoo cry or yell at you or...”

“He took it rather well. Considering he’s the ice prince in the college and all.”

“He didn’t cry?”

“No. He never cries. Never seen him cry. Good because... it’s easier for me if he react like that.”

“You sure it’s the right choice, hyung? I mean, you’re almost his everything. Even if it happened to me I’ll...” hoya’s words trailed off.

“What were you to do if you lose Dongwoo, Hoya? He asked his younger brother. “You rather broke up with him or would you rather see he cry before you die? I guess it’s the first one right? Well, it’s better for myungsoo to lose me from his house than to his world don’t you think?”

He heard Hoya muttered a “hurmm”

“Well, I got to go. See you at home.”

 

Hoya threw his phone in his bag just as someone shoved a cup of hot chocolate to his face. Hoya pushed it on reflex.

“Ya!” he heard someone yelled. Dongwoo was crouching on the bench beside him. He had a cup of hot chocolate on both his hands. The one on his right hand was spilled all over his hand.

“Hyung! Sorry.” Hoya took both the hot chocolates and place in on the bench between them and took Dongwoo’s hand in his and started wiping it using the sleeves of his jacket.

“That was hot, really!”

“You shouldn’t shove it to my face when I just finished talking to the phone then!” he said as he continued rubbing Dongwoo’s hand.

Dongwoo just laughed. “I didn’t know you would pushed it away. So, did you finished talking to Sungyeol? What were you talking about that was so important that you had asked me to go buy some hot chocolates so that you can get some privacy?

“Hyung-you...”

“Please, I know your trick. We’ve known each other since the dance audition, hoya. Even if you tell me you had had with some girl I would know. But considering you didn’t have any girlfriends, I’ll pushed the fact away.” He laughed.

“Again with the girlfriend!” hoya said as he pushed Dongwoo’s hand. He took the spilled hot chocolate and took a sip from the cup.

Dongwoo did the same and leaned on the bench. “Of course. I mean, really, how come you don’t have any girlfriend? A dance maniac like you should have girls lined up to be your girlfriend. Even I have girls line up for me.” He said as he stretched his hand behind hoya.

Hoya looked at dongwoo. “You really have no idea, huh?

“What?”

Hoya shook his head. “You really are a slow thinker. Now I’m starting to doubt if you’re a babo or a genius as Sunggyu hyung had said.”

“Talked about Sunggyu hyung, i have a date with him.” He said as he took his bag and stood up.

Hoya quickly turned his head towards dongwoo. “Date? What do you mean date?”

“Yea, with Woohyun too.”

“Date? Where?”

“At the cafe. So, see you later!”

Hoya looked at Dongwoo’s firm back as dongwoo made his way towards the cafe. “Really, hyung. You have no idea...”

He let out a small sigh.

 

“Sorry, I’m late.” Dongwoo said as he sat on one of the chair. Woohyun nodded before shifting his attention back to the book he was holding.

“Where’s Sunggyu hyung?” Dongwoo looked around the cafe.

“As always. He didn’t have time for school work, dongwoo hyung. He’s just too busy with his girls.” Woohyun said as he was taking his phone out from his bag. “I’ll call him.”

A few second past before dongwoo heard woohyun talking. “Ya! Where are you? On the way? Come quick! I don’t have time to wait for you.” He slammed his phone shut before throwing his phone back into his bag.

“! Girls, girls, girls! Is that all you could think!” he spoke under his breath but it was clear enough for dongwoo to hear.

Dongwoo’s chuckle caught woohyun’s attention. “What?”

“Nothing.” He said before glancing behind Woohyun and waving to someone. Woohyun turned his head toward the direction dongwoo was waving at. Dongwoo saw Woohyun’s disgusted looks when he saw it was Sunggyu.

“Sorry. Had some things to handle.”

“Really, considering all you could handle is just girls I guess it’s them, huh?” Woohyun remarked. Dongwoo looked back and forth between Woohyun and Sunggyu who was seething with anger.

Sunggyu slammed his books on the table. “Ya! Nam Woohyun! Could you spare some respect for me? I’m two years older than you for god sake.”

“I’ll see if you deserved it.” Woohyun also stood up and walked towards Sunggyu. He suddenly grabbed Sunggyu’s shirt by the front.

Dongwoo stood up and tried to pry the two apart but Sunggyu suddenly pushed him. “Dongwoo, don’t interrupt. I want to see what he is capable of.”

Dongwoo looked around. Some of the students were already looking at them. Sunggyu, the college’s casanova against Woohyun, the college’s genius was not something they can see every day. But no one dare to stop them. Needless to say, the two of them are very famous in their own field and who would not want to see what would happen if they were to fight using fists. Even Dongwoo wants to know who would win.

Suddenly, someone touched his shoulder from behind. Dongwoo turned and saw hoya standing beside him. “Hoya.”

“What are they doing?” he motioned toward Sunggyu and Woohyun with his chin.

“What are you doing here?”

“You left your hot chocolate outside. Are they fighting?”

Dongwoo looked toward the two bodies glaring at each other and then at Hoya. He finally had a reason to escape. He quickly grabbed his bag. “Hoya and I have something to do. Bye!” Dongwoo grabbed Hoya’s hand and pulled him out of the cafe. Hoya was startled but followed him nevertheless.

 

 

“Nam Woohyun! I’m talking to you!” Sunggyu ran after him. They passed through few students at the corridor. Sunggyu almost bumped into a teacher but he was still after Woohyun. At the cafe earlier, after Dongwoo had left, Woohyun and he had continue with their staring competition. Sunggyu knew he had attracted some attention but he did not care. Nam Woohyun was the first person that actually dares to tell him off about his casanova habit. And it had pissed him off.

“So, what exactly are you planning to do now, huh?” Sunggyu spoke behind gritted teeth at the man that was still holding the front of his shirt.

Woohyun continue to stare at him when suddenly a student accidently bumped into him from behind. Woohyun lost his grip at sunggyu’s shirt and sunggyu was free. He saw woohyun looking at the boy that had hit him. He was a boy with a small feature.

Sunggyu turned to leave when he suddenly lost his balance as he hit the table. He grabbed the closest thing available to regain his balance, Woohyun’s hand. Unfortunately, Woohyun also lost his balance at the sudden tug and they find themselves falling to the floor. Sunggyu squinted his eyes and rubbed his throbbing head. He felt something heavy on his body and when he opened his eyes, he found himself staring at the small-featured boy. The boy had his hand over his mouth like he was shocked at what he was watching. It took sunggyu a little time to realize that it was Woohyun who was atop of him.

Woohyun struggled to stand up and his lips accidently grazed Sunggyu’s left check at his attempt. Sunggyu freeze at the sudden touch and Woohyun also seemed flustered at what just happened. The next thing Sunggyu realize was that Woohyun had ran away from the cafe and he was running after the man for no reason at all.

“Where do you want to run to, Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked as Woohyun was struggling to open the last door at the corridor. The classroom door that was at the end of the corridor was locked, leaving him trapped at the mercy of Kim Sunggyu.

“Why do you ran after me?”

Sunggyu freeze at the question. “Because you just humiliated me in front of everyone in the cafe.”

“So you do know how to be embarrassed? I thought you didn’t because I don’t see you being awkward in front of everyone when you PDA your love.”

“What do you have against my habit, Woohyun? I don’t see anyone having a problem with it. You’re the first one, you know?”Sunggyu said as he took a step closer to Woohyun.

Woohyun seemed to be panicking at that. Sunggyu was not sure if Woohyun was uncomfortable at the question more or that he was nearing him. “Are you jealous of me having many girlfriends?”

Woohyun sudden chuckle startled Sunggyu. “Why should I be jealous of you?”

“You don’t? Then, you must be...” he took a few more steps towards Woohyun. “...jealous of the girls then, huh?”

Woohyun sudden step backwards confirmed Sunggyu’s guess. Sunggyu had a smirk on his face. He knew he attracted girls but who would have thought that he also attracted boys. He was having too much fun at this. He took one more step and Woohyun was within his arm’s reach. Sunggyu raised his arms towards Woohyun’s face. He saw Woohyun looking around to escape but Sunggyu’s other arm was closing his only chance of escaping.

“Hey, what are you doing?” They turned at the direction of the voice. Mr.Choi was at the other end of the corridor. Woohyun took the chance to escape and ran away. Sunggyu saw Woohyun apologizing to the teacher before making his way toward the direction of the cafe.

By the time Sunggyu reached the table he had left his bag before, Woohyun’s bag was gone. He probably had took it before Sunggyu came. However something caught his attention. A book. It was the book Woohyun was reading before he came. A smile spread across his face. Now he has a reason to meet the genius Nam Woohyun at his house tonight.

 

“Why did you do that?” asked Woohyun. He was still panting from the run before.

“I was helping you.” Answered Sungjong who was sitting at the bench at the park just outside their college.

“Helping me? Pushing me towards Sunggyu hyung was your way of helping me?”

Sungjong laughed. “You like him Woohyun hyung. I was only helping you to do the first step. Now, you and he had had you first physical touch. Now all you have to do is to wait. I think he’ll come to you next.”

“Sunggyu is not an easy person to come to anyone. And since when did I like him!”

“Obviously you didn’t realize that you like him. But I do. Anyway, I can’t hang out with you tonight. I have to help Sungyeol hyung get his things. He’s moving in with me.”

“Sungyeol? What about Myungsoo? Aren’t they living together?” said Woohyun as he sat beside Sungjong.

“Yea, I don’t know the reasons too. They probably had a fight or...” his word trailed off. Woohyun looked at Sungjong. Sungjong was staring at a direction. Woohyun followed his gaze. Hoya and dongwoo was walking side by side towards the fountain in the middle of the park. He looked back at Sungjong.

“Dongwoo hyung or hoya?” asked Woohyun.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong looked flustered but he was still staring at them.

“You know what I mean.”

“Hoya hyung.”

“He doesn’t have any girlfriend right?”

“Yea, but he’s really close with dongwoo hyung. I think he...”

“Likes dongwoo hyung?”

Sungjong nodded. “His actions said so.”

“Sungyeol is his brother right? Maybe you’ll get at the better side of him if you’re close with sungyeol. I mean, they are really close.”

Sungjong laughed. “Why do you think I let him move in with me, hyung?”

“Yah, you’re fast!” And both of them laughed.

 

YAH! IT FEELS GOOD TO FINALLY ABLE TO PUBLISH THIS. ANYWAY, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS..  I DONT CARE EVEN IF IT IS A 3 LETTERS WORD LOL.. 

WELL, YOU CAN SEE THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER RIGHT? THERE'S MORE TO COME AND I'LL BE SUPER FAST IF YOU LEAVE COMMENTS... I USED MOST OF THE FACTS FROM INFINITE SESAME PLAYER.. 

AND HERE'S THE SNEAK PEAK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..

  1. is sungyeol really sick? and if he is, what is the disease?
  2. what happen when sunggyu actually go to woohyun's home?
  3. dongwoo is still clueless!
  4. sungjong saved by hoya?!!