Chapter 6

More Than Meets The Eye

 

 

CHAPTER SIX

 

From: Korea’s Number One Ice Prince!!!

 

HOYA HYUNG!!! What do you mean?! Kya! You & me. Talk. Tomorrow. ASAP!!!!!

 

“You & Me? No Dongwoo?” Dongwoo pouted when he saw Myungsoo’s reply.

Hoya laughed and kissed Dongwoo. “It’s because I texted him, ne? Don’t be sad!”

“I’m not!” Dongwoo whined, crossing his arms.

“Jang Dongwoo, I swear. You’re a ten year-old.” Hoya said, laughing even more.

“At least ten year-olds are cute.” Dongwoo said, cocking his head to the side.

“No. Ten month old babies are, not ten year-olds.” Hoya replied with a smirk.

“You hate me, do you?” Dongwoo sobbed jokingly, smacking his arm.

“Do you really need to ask that?” Hoya answered, rubbing his arm where Dongwoo had hit him.

“Oh, so you do hate me!” Dongwoo said, standing up and crossing his arms with a ‘humf.’

Hoya stood up and placed his arms on his waist. “You ten year-old.” He chuckled before pulling Dongwoo into a hug.

(A/N: Random YaDong is random. 8D)

 

--

Myungsoo stood in front of Sungyeol’s house, waiting for him. It was cold and he rubbed his hands together, his cheeks red.

“Myungsoo?” He turned around and saw Sungyeol standing next to him, a confused look on his face.

“What? I can’t come to school with you?” He pouted, staring at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol looked at the other direction and silently squealed on how cute Myungsoo is looking. “Don’t act cute, Myung.” Sungyeol said with a chuckle when he finally looked back at him.

“I can’t help it! I just feel so happy when I’m with you.” Myungsoo replied with a big smile.

“Just make sure you won’t fall in love with someone else.” Sungyeol chuckled as he started walking towards their school.

“Who said I will? I don’t have any interest in other things.” Myungsoo said with a shrug.

“Oh, so I’m the only thing that interests you?” Sungyeol replied, his eyes getting bigger.

“Yes. And it’s not a bad thing!” Myungsoo defended himself. “Don’t think of anything malicious, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo laughed.

“I am not!!! Who said that I’m thinking of malicious things?!” Sungyeol shouted.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Myungsoo replied, backing off.

Sungyeol shook his head and sighed. “Ya, come here.” He said, pulling Myungsoo next to him.

“What now?” He asked.

“I just want you near me, okay.” Sungyeol replied, avoiding Myungsoo’s stare.

While they were walking, Myungsoo lifted his hand and touched Sungyeol’s cheek. “You’re blushing, how cute.” He murmured when they stopped.

Gosh, how can anyone be so precious? Kekeke ~ he’s so special. Sungyeol thought when Myungsoo touched his cheek. “It’s cold.”

Myungsoo nodded and rubbed their hands together. “Still cold?”

Sungyeol puffed his cheeks and nodded. “Still so cold.”

“You know, there’s a thing called mittens.” Myungsoo chuckled as he rubbed them together again.

“You’re not using them too.” Sungyeol smirked, squeezing his hands.

“I’m used to the cold.” Myungsoo winked, letting go of Sungyeol’s hands and started walking again.

Sungyeol stretched his hand and grabbed Myungsoo’s. “Well, I’m here to keep you warm.” He reminded.

“That’s not going to keep me warm.” Myungsoo chuckled and pulled Sungyeol closer, his arm on Sungyeol’s waist. “That’s the way to keep me warm.” He said, taking a deep sigh. “I love you.” He whispered.

Sungyeol looked at him, a smile forming on his face. “It’s been a long time since I felt like this. It feels so perfect.” He said, his lips on Myungsoo’s cheeks. “I love you more.” He said before moving his lips on top of Myungsoo’s and kissing him passionately, sharing their warmth with each other.

 

END

 

A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter. Kekeke ~ still have a hangover from seeing ZE:A! Shotena <3 THEY R OSUM I AM NOW A STYLE. KEKEKEKE OK BACK TO FANFIC!!! Any suggestions on what to happen next? You know, before anything dramatic happens or something like that I don’t really know because all I can think of right now is Children of Empire aka ZE:A and my Taehun & Junyoung and the other members that I really love speaking Filipino and saying fans are yeppo and keep saying thank you and Kevin singing Bieber’s Baby and Hyungsik going ZE:A Saranghae~ with all the heart stuff and the PHZE:A’s going WATCH OUT like one big karaoke. YAY I LOVE IT. ZE:A I LOVE YOU KTNXBYE

 READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS, CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?! 8D