15

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER 15.

 

“Come on, Yeollie.” Myungsoo said after he finished his burger. He dragged the younger boy up as they walked outside, escaping the energetic crowd.

They went outside, sat on Jieun’s lawn as they cuddled with each other. “What happened to you?” Sungyeol, who was seating on top of Myungsoo, chuckled lightly as he asked him.

Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol’s forehead. “I just want to hang out with my Yeollie. Is it so bad?” He said, his voice slightly inaudible since his face was buried in the others’ hair.

Sungyeol giggled as he lifted his face and placed his on Myungsoo’s neck, kissing his collar bone. “2 weeks was too long for you, huh?”

Myungsoo nodded. “I missed cuddling with my choding.”

Sungyeol sat up straight but leaned back and looked at the stars. “Sorry for leaving. I really didn’t—“ He was about so say more but Myungsoo cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

“Stop apologizing.” He said as he pulled back and his lips.

Sungyeol blushed and smiled. “I still feel guilty, Myung.”

Myungsoo looked at him. “Stop being guilty.” He chuckled. “But, where here now right? Together. And I’ll ask you this again.” Myungsoo said, kneeling in front of Sungyeol. “Be mine, Lee Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol’s smile got bigger and his blush got darker. “Do you even need to ask me that?” He giggled.

“Of course. Just, don’t leave me this time.” Myungsoo said, sincerity in his eyes.

Sungyeol nodded and touched Myungsoo’s cheek. “I’m not doing that stupid mistake again, Myungsoo.” He said. “Yes. I’ll be yours, forever and ever, until infinity ends.” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo smiled angelically and leaned in to kiss him again. “Thanks Yeol.” He whispered, his lips in Sungyeol’s ear.

“Anything for you.” Sungyeol whispered back and pulled Myungsoo into a hug.

 

After a few seconds, they stood up and walked back to the party, looking for the others.

They saw Woohyun sitting on top of Sunggyu’s lap as they passionately kissed each other. The younger couple cringed back and laughed. “They’re so in love.” Sungyeol cooed.

“But, that’s so gross.” Myungsoo commented.

“It’s the way they show they’re love for one another, I guess.” Sungyeol told him with a shrug.

“Way to show their love? Oh, so I should kiss you passionately too?” Myungsoo asked him.

Sungyeol looked at him with a disgusted look in his face. “Seriously, you’re such a ert.” He said, shaking his head.

Myungsoo laughed and hugged Sungyeol by the waist. “Just joking, Yeollie.” He laughed.

They walked again, looking for Hoya & Dongwoo, but they couldn’t be found anywhere. “Don’t tell me they’re in a room.” Myungsoo said with a shock tone.

“And Myungsoo the ert strikes again!” Sungyeol joked.

Myungsoo looked at him. “Stop it.”

“No, you stop it.” Sungyeol said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“No.”

“Then I won’t stop too!”

“You’re such a choding!”

“You’re such a ert!”

“We’re perfect for each other!” Myungsoo said, spreading his arms out wide to hug Sungyeol.

Sungyeol laughed as he was being squeezed by Myungsoo. “We are!” He laughed when Hoya & Dongwoo appeared in front of them, food in both hands. “EATING AGAIN?!” Sungyeol shouted as he broke away from Myungsoo’s hug.

“So what?!” Hoya answered, shoving a nacho in his mouth.

“You’re gonna be fat.” Sungyeol said, raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t care. Dongwoo would still love me even if I became fat.” Hoya said, another nacho being shoved in his mouth.

“Nice joke.” Myungsoo said.

“Nice face.” Hoya commented.

“I know.” Myungsoo laughed as he took some nachos from Hoya. Dongwoo shrieked, not wanting to share his food so he pulled Hoya and left the two.

Myungsoo looked after them in disbelief. “That was rude.” He said, nibbling on the only nacho he managed to grab.

“At least we’re alone.” Sungyeol said, looking at the nacho.

Myungsoo looked at him. “Not giving you my nacho.” He said and shoved it in his mouth.

“I hate you.” Sungyeol pouted.

“Love you too.” Myungsoo laughed and kissed Sungyeol’s pout away.

Sungyeol pushed his face back and chuckled. “Not here.” He said as he noticed people staring.

“I could only care less.” Myungsoo said but pulled back. “Come on, I’ll send you home.” He said, looking at his watch. “You have to be home by 10 right?”

“How do you know?” Sungyeol asked him.

“Asked your mom, duh.” Myungsoo answered, grabbing Sungyeol’s arm.

“You met my mom?!” Sungyeol shouted as he was being dragged by Myungsoo towards his car.

Myungsoo nodded. “She’s so funny. Guess you got it from her.” Myungsoo informed him. “Oh, and she asked me to call her mother.” He winked as Sungyeol entered the passenger’s seat.

“My mom approves of you then.” Sungyeol said happily.

Myungsoo sat at the driver’s seat and looked at Sungyeol. “I’ll be part of the family soon, then.” He smirked.

Sungyeol raised his fist up and hit Myungsoo’s shoulder. “That sounds ridiculous.” He laughed.

“OUCH! You don’t want me to part of your family?!” Myungsoo asked him as he started the engine.

“You’re excited. We’re still young, Myungsoo. Many things can change.” Sungyeol laughed.

Myungsoo nodded and drove silently till they reached Sungyeol’s house. Daeyeol was eagerly waiting, standing in front of their door.

 

“Myung… You angry at me?” Sungyeol asked before he left the car.

Myungsoo looked at him and forced a smile. “Just got hurt a little. No biggie.” He said, faking a laugh.

Sungyeol lowered his head. “Sorry.” He mumbled as he began sniffing.

Myungsoo lifted his face and saw that he was starting to cry. “Sungyeol~” He whispered, wiping away the tears using his thumb. “It’s nothing, really.”

Sungyeol looked up at him, still sniffing. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t think it would hurt you or something. I’m sorry.” He said, his tears turning into sobs.

Myungsoo chuckled despite Sungyeol’s sadness. “I told you not to apologize, right?” He said, still wiping the tears away. “It’s nothing, Sungyeol. Don’t cry about it, please.” He begged, his eyes staring into Sungyeol’s.

Sungyeol nodded and tried his best to stop crying but failed. He pulled Myungsoo into a hug and buried his face on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Just promise me you’re not angry at me. You know I can’t stand you being angry at me…”

Myungsoo nodded, his lips in Sungyeol’s hair. “Why would I be angry at the best thing that ever happened to me? The last thing I would to is hate you.”

“I thought it was not to hurt me?” Sungyeol asked.

“That too. I won’t do anything to hurt you in any way, Sungyeollie.” Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol lifted his face and wiped his tears. “Sorry I cried all of a sudden, Myung.” He said with a chuckle.

“It’s okay. Don’t hold back your feelings when you’re around me, ne?” Myungsoo told him.

Sungyeol nodded and kissed him. “Thanks for the amazing night, Myungsoo.” He said as he pulled back.

Myungsoo touched his lips and smiled. “Thank you for finally accepting my love, Sungyeol.” He said and grabbed something from under the driver seat. “Here.” He said, giving him a silver bracelet with their initials hanging on it like charms. “Wear it so you’ll always think of me.” He said as he placed it on Sungyeol’s wrist.

“You really don’t have to give me that. You know you’re always what I’m thinking of, Myungsoo.” Sungyeol smiled.

“Then, it’s a sign of my love.” Myungsoo said, his thumb going up and down on Sungyeol’s hand.

Sungyeol nodded and was supposed to say something else when Daeyeol knocked on the passenger’s seat’s door, making Sungyeol jump in shock. “HYUNGGGG!” Daeyeol shouted. “Omma is looking for youuuu!”

Sungyeol nodded and leaned in to kiss Myungsoo before leaving the car. “Love you!” He said, waving to Myungsoo as he watched his car disappear.

 

END.

A/N: ….and I promise Sungjong will show up on the next chapters! XD