Chapter 5

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER FIVE

 

“Oh My Gosh. Lee Howon, did you see that?!” Dongwoo squealed, grabbing his boyfriend’s arm.

Hoya nodded but was frozen in place. “Myungsoo… kissing….someone….” He said, stating the obvious. The couple stood a good 15 feet away from Myungsoo who was kissing someone that seemed familiar but they still can’t figure out who it is. “But who…?” Hoya said, looking up at the sky.

“He did mention that he liked someone… but Myungsoo liked a girl and he’s kissing a boy so it doesn’t make any sense.” Dongwoo said with a confused tone.

“What the hell is happening?!” Hoya said, and all of a sudden pulled Dongwoo into a hug. “Myungsoo is growing up, Dongwoo!” He said.

Dongwoo laughed and nodded. “He finally found someone!!”

 

--

 

“Myungsoo..” Sungyeol muttered when he pulled away.

“Thank you, Sungyeol. Thanks for trusting me.” Myungsoo said, placing his hands on his pockets.

Sungyeol smiled and shook his head. “Something I won’t do on a daily basis.”

“That’s why I’m thanking you.”

“That and for kissing you right?” Sungyeol teased.

“That too.” Myungsoo smiled and picked up his bag. “Looks like I should take you home.”

“I’d be happy if you did.” Sungyeol said, grabbing Myungsoo’s arm. “By the way, we’re not a couple ne?”

“And why not?” Myungsoo asked, sadness visible in his tone.

“I told you that it’s personal, right?” Sungyeol reminded him as he shot Myungsoo an apologetic look.

“Well, you can tell me. I mean, you trust me right?” Myungsoo said, placing his arm on Sungyeol’s waist as they walked home.

“I trust you with all my heart.” Sungyeol answered as he moved closer to Myungsoo.

“Thanks.” He chuckled. Well, I love you with all my heart.

“Can I ask you something?” Sungyeol shyly said.

“Of course.”

“Do you like me?” Sungyeol asked. Dugun, dugun. Damn, Sungyeol! You’re really falling hard huh?!

“You’re so stupid, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo laughed. “I like you. I like you so so much.”

“Just making sure.” Sungyeol smiled. The pair took the chance to know each other better as they walked towards Sungyeol’s house as it started to turn dark.

“You sure you don’t want to stay here? It’s dark, Myung.” Sungyeol said, biting his lips.

“Don’t worry about me, Sungyeol. I’ll be fine.” He reassured the worried Sungyeol.

Sungyeol nodded and avoided eye contact when they reached his house. “So… Goodnight?”

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and squeezed it tight. “See you tomorrow?”

“Of course.” He said, looking up at Myungsoo’s eyes. “I can’t wait to spend more time with you, Myung.”

“You know how I feel then, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo chuckled. “One last kiss to call it a night?”

“Aish.” Sungyeol said as he pushed Myungsoo back.

“No?” Myungsoo said, a pout forming on his lips.

Sungyeol leaned in and stole a kiss from Myungsoo’s pout that changed into a smile.

“See you tomorrow, Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol laughed at Myungsoo’s surprised reaction.

“See you tomorrow, Lee Sungyeol. Thanks for everything.” He said as he waved goodbye.

“I think I love you already!” Sungyeol shouted before closing the door.

“Really? I love you too!” Myungsoo shouted, loud enough for Sungyeol to hear.

 

“Well, Lee Sungyeol, what is the meaning of this?!” Sungyeol squealed when he was in his room. “Are you sure you’re ready to fall in love again?!” He continued to talk to himself. He looked up and sighed, cuddling with his teddy bear. “Wait, ready?! Damn. I’m already in love with him.” Sungyeol said, pinching the bear’s cheeks. “KYA~! KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” He shouted, shoving his face on his pillow.

 

--

 

From: Barney Howonie!!

 

KIM MYUNGSOO! DID I JUST SEE WHAT I THINK I DID?! O_________________o

 

“Aigoo.” Myungsoo chuckled as he walked home, reading Hoya’s message. All of a sudden, his head shot up, understanding what Hoya meant. ”Did Hoya hyung saw me kissing Sungyeol?!”

 

END