Chapter 10

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER 10

 

“Myungsoo, don’t worry. We’re here for you!” Dongwoo cheered him on as the trio walked towards the gate.

“Here you go with all the peptalk.” Myungsoo whined, grabbing to Dongwoo’s bag.

“So? Just cheering you up.” Dongwoo defended.

“And I love you for it.” Myungsoo said with a weak smile.
“AISH!” Hoya said, playfully slapping him. “I think I know what to make you smile.” He added, the side of his lips turning up forming a smile. Hoya treated Dongwoo & Myungsoo to their favorite snacks and it easily made the youngest smile. “See? Hyung knows best.” Hoya said with a big grin.

“So you do! Thanks hyung.” Myungsoo said, smiling. “I don’t regret cutting school now.” He chuckled.

“Ah, I missed smiling Myungsoo.” Dongwoo said, pinching his cheeks. “You look cold.” He pouted.

“It’s quite useful to have someone to cuddle with.” Myungsoo smirked. And that is… Lee Sungyeol. Hmf.

“Stop thinking about him Myungsoo! There’s many fish in the sea, right?” Hoya said.

“Like that Sungjong dude! Or was it that Sungjong girly dude?” Dongwoo teased, poking Myungsoo’s cheeks.

“So last year, hyung.” Myungsoo laughed.

“But you know… Just to get you distracted enough to forget Sungyeol.” Hoya said, lower than usual.

“That’s the problem. I don’t want to forget about that choding.” Myungsoo said, scratching his neck.

Dongwoo and Hoya nodded, eating the snacks they brought. “Well, if that’s what you say…” Dongwoo murmured.

“Sorry hyung.” Myungsoo laughed nervously. “I just can’t. Hoya hyung,” Myungsoo said, making Howon look up, “remember the ‘something special’ you told me?” He asked.

“Let me guess. You and Sungyeol have that ‘something special’”. Dongwoo said.

Myungsoo nodded. “Oh it’s there hyung.”

“Then go after what you want. Seriously. Show him how important he is to you.” Hoya said.

“Like what Hoya did for me.” Dongwoo said, grabbing Hoya’s hand. “It was the sweetest thing ever. And poof! This happened.” He said, holding their intertwined hands up.

Myungsoo nodded and gulped. He wasn’t good with relationships. “Help me?”

The couple nodded and smiled. “Go for it, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo smiled and finished his snack. He grabbed his hyungs and led them to the place where he and Sungyeol usually hanged out- the park. “This place is forever special.” Myungsoo whispered and smiled. “It feels as if nothing wrong happened.”

“Talking to yourself?” Hoya said, snapping his fingers infront of Myungsoo’s eyes. “You’ve got it bad, Kim Myungsoo.”

“I guess I do.” Myungsoo said as he snapped back to reality.

“Being in love is fun, right?” Dongwoo chuckled excitedly.

“No. It’s hard.” Myungsoo frowned. “But it seriously feels right.” Myungsoo stared into the sky as Hoya and Dongwoo talked. I miss Sungyeol. The moments we would spend just hanging out, getting to know one another… Guess he didn’t tell me everything. But I miss him. I miss him so much that saying his name out loud feels like a punch to the gut. And a hard one, I should add. But I don’t really care. All I can think of is what’s wrong with Sungyeol. MY SUNGYEOL! Did I do something wrong? Did I say something I shouldn’t have? Aish. All that I know is I want him. I want him back to me and only me. Hoya hyung is right. I do have it bad. And all of this is because of Sungyeol. I don’t care if he just rejected my feelings for him. That can change! But all that I know is that I have to move now. Make a move so that he’ll be with me. Here. Forever. I can do this. I have to. I need Sungyeol. I love him so much… I just need him.

 

END

 

A/N: Welllllll ~ fail at this chap. Sorry. You’ll get to see another side of L in the upcoming chapters.