14

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER 14

 

“So, I’ll go to your house after school?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol as they walked to their next class. Now that they’re in good terms again, Myungsoo asked their teachers to give him & Sungyeol more classes together. And who can resist Myungsoo?

“You have to get dressed, of course.” Sungyeol told him.

“Can’t I just borrow your clothes?” Myungsoo whined, making Sungyeol laugh.

“It’s not going to fit you, Myung-ah.” He told Myungsoo.

“Oh, it will.” Myungsoo answered, cocking his head to the side.

Sungyeol laughed, making Myungsoo smile. “Come on. You need to wear your own clothes. Isn’t it like a rule in parties?” Sungyeol asked him.

“There are rules in parties?!” Myungsoo asked him back.

Sungyeol nodded. “Like don’t smoke here, don’t drink there.”

“Since when did you become so knowledged about parties?” Myungsoo asked curiously.

“Since we ‘broke up’.” Sungyeol answered him, hiding his face in embarrassment.

“Ah.” Myungsoo said, nodding. “But now, are you still going to parties?”

“No. It’s not my thing, I have to admit it.” Sungyeol said with a cute expression on his face.

Myungsoo laughed, his eyes disappearing and his dimples evident on his cheeks. “I love you Sungyeol.” He said, all of a sudden.

Sungyeol looked at him and laughed. “What happened to you? Stop making me blush at random times.” Sungyeol told him.

“I can’t help it. I’m inlove with you.” Myungsoo told him and suddenly pulled him into a hug.

Sungyeol chuckled and placed his arms on Myungsoo’s waist. “You know, we were supposed to go to class.” He told Myungsoo.

“I like this better. You & me, hugging. Much better.” He said, touching Sungyeol’s cheeks lightly.

Sungyeol smiled and dropped his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “You missed me, huh?”

“Do I have to repeat it? I missed you so much.” He answered, tightening his embrace. “Now that I have you back, I won’t let you go.”

“I like the sound of that.” Sungyeol answered, his lips on Myungsoo’s neck.

Myungsoo chuckled as Sungyeol’s lips tickled him. He grabbed his face and placed it a few inches in front of him. “Can we just spend time together instead of going to the party?” He asked me.

“But the others might be upset. I mean, it’s like a comeback thing for me.” Sungyeol pouted. Myungsoo let go of him and he stood beside him, both their backs on the wall. “Plus, it’s fun.”

“I thought it’s not your thing?” Myungsoo looked at him, his eyes full of curiosity.

“But you’re with me right? I like it, then.” Sungyeol answered.

Myungsoo blushed and grabbed Sungyeol’s arm. “Come on. We don’t want to be late, do we?” He smirked, walking to their next class.

 

--

 

Sungyeol walked back home, alone. He wished he just agreed on Myungsoo borrowing his clothes so he would be beside Sungyeol right now. He sighed, a little afraid since it will be turning dark soon. He walked a little faster, his long legs helping in this situation. He stopped when he noticed a car parked in front of their house.

“Sungyeol hyung!” Daeyeol shouted as he stood in the porch of their house, making Sungyeol squeal in shock. “Come on, Myungsoo hyung is here.” He shouted impatiently.

“MYUNGSOO?!” He shouted back at his younger brother.

“No. Maybe I’m here. Me.” Daeyeol answered back, rolling his eyes. “Can you move faster? He’s waiting for youuuu.” He said as he walked back inside of the house.

“What in the actual fu--.” Sungyeol whispered as he entered the house and Daeyeol was right. Myungsoo was already in his party clothes, sitting on their sofa, watching tv with Daeyeol. “Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo stood up and faced Sungyeol. “You’re here.” He smiled up at him.

“You’re… fast.” Sungyeol said, placing his bag down.

“I have a car.” Myungsoo said as he walked towards Sungyeol. “Get ready, Yeollie. The others are already on their way to the party.”

“WHAT?! Already?! Do I walk that slow?!” Sungyeol asked him, looking at the clock.

Myungsoo laughed and grabbed Sungyeol’s shoulder as he dragged him to Sungyeol’s room. “Just get ready.” Myungsoo chuckled.

Sungyeol nodded and grabbed his clothes. “Are you planning on watching me change clothes?” He asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo laughed and blushed. “There’s a thing called cr. Go change there.” Myungsoo said. “But if you can change in front of me, I don’t mind.” He added jokingly.

“ERT!” Sungyeol squealed as he headed to the cr to change.

 

--

 

“Sunggyu! And others!” Jieun greeted them as they entered the party. The 7 of them greeted Jieun a happy birthday and happily mingled with other students that were present as well.

 

“Hyung.” Sungjong said, pulling Sungyeol as he chatted with Chunji.

“I’ll be right back.” Sungyeol told Chunji as he left with Sungjong. “Hm?”

“Explain.” Sungjong told him, as his pout pointed to Myungsoo who was busy eating with Dongwoo.

“Ah.” Sungyeol nodded. “We’re not an official couple, to be honest. It just happened, I guess.” Sungyeol explained.

“Really?” Sungjong said sarcastically. “That’s why you acted kind of strange when I told you I was in love with Myungsoo.” He chuckled bitterly.

Sungyeol gulped and took a step back. “We were not in good terms when you admitted it, Jong-ah.”

“But still.” Sungjong answered with a shrug as he noticed Myungsoo looking at them as Dongwoo chatted away. “You know, he’s staring.” He informed Sungyeol.

“Staring is like his habit, don’t worry.” Sungyeol told him. “But, I’m really sorry Sungjong-ah. It wasn’t like I planned this on happening.”

Sungjong nodded. “I understand.” He said as he placed his arm over Sungyeol and walked together towards Myungsoo. “Why don’t you stop chatting with Chunji and hang out with him.” He whispered.

Sungyeol shot him a look. “Are you seriously asking me to do that? I told you that I don’t want you to get angry, right?”

Sungjong laughed at him and pushed Sungyeol to sit next to Myungsoo. “Nah. It’s a party, right? Enjoy, have fun!” Sungjong said with a cheerful smile on.

“But I’m pretty sure that you want to be in the same position as me.” Sungyeol said with a chuckle.

The younger looked at him while he lightly punched Sungyeol in his shoulder. “I got over it, hyung! He’s yoursssss.” He said as he left the couple alone.

 

Dongwoo stopped eating and placed his attention to Myungsoo who was eating calmly as the Sung twins talked to each other. “Really? You’re not freaked out by this?!” He whispered to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at him from the corners of his eyes and slowly chuckled. “I’m sure my feelings for Jong are gone, hyung. No need to worry.” He answered.

“BUT STILL!” Dongwoo said, his arms stretching out. “Sungyeol and Sungjong! Your present & your past! It’s weird!!”

“Hyung~” Myungsoo whined, placing his burger down to grab Dongwoo’s shoulder. “I told you. I’M OVER HIM.

“Over who?” Sungyeol said, butting into their conversation.

Dongwoo coughed as if he choked on what he was eating while Myungsoo smiled at him calmly. “My past crush.” He admitted with a chuckle.

“Should I ask who it is?” Sungyeol said as Myungsoo turned to look at him.

“It’s better if you don’t.” He said with a laugh. “Want a bite?” He ask, handing Sungyeol his burger innocently.

 

END.