Chapter 2

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER TWO

 

School was over. Myungsoo didn’t see the bruised guy anymore. He looked around the bus but was -blocked by Hoya.

“Who you looking for?” Hoya asked Myungsoo.

“No one.” He answered before staring outside the window.

“Looks like you were, Myungsoo. Come on! Admit it.” Hoya begged, tickling Myungsoo.

“Ah, stop it hyung!” He shouted, smacking Hoya’s hand. “Damn, you’re just like Dongwoo hyung.” Myungsoo said.

Hoya smiled to himself because of what Myungsoo said. “Hey.” He said, smacking Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“What now?” Myungsoo replied.

“Just curious. Why where you staring at the dude? You know, the one we found with all the bruises.”

“Oh, him.” Myungsoo sighed as he remembered it again. “I don’t know hyung. It just got me so worried, that’s all.”

“That’s all? Really?” Hoya insisted.

“Hyung, you know I’ll tell you if it’s something.” Myungsoo shrugged, looking outside the window again when his heart started to beat so fast. “Hyung, hyung! Look!!” Myungsoo said, pointing outside. “It’s him, right?”

Hoya followed where Myungsoo was pointing and saw the guy that was beaten up, his bruises still visible, walking on the sidewalk. “You want to help him?” Hoya asked Myungsoo who’s eyes followed the guy.

“Can I?” Myungsoo said, standing up.

“Just text me when something happens, ne?” Hoya answered, signalling the bus to stop.

“Will do, hyung. Don’t tell this to Dongwoo hyung!!” He said before leaving.

 

--

Myungsoo walked a few steps behind the guy, thinking about what he’ll say. Hi, I saved your life. Can I know your name? It was more complicated than he thought. He cocked his head to the side, smiling like an idiot. He was too busy thinking that he didn’t notice the guy looking at him. “Oh shoot.” Myungsoo whispered, looking at his cell phone as an excuse. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. He looked back up and saw the guy walking again, but a little faster this time. “Damn Myungsoo.” He mumbled but still followed the guy.

The guy turned around and Myungsoo was shocked on how good looking he was despite being badly bruised.

“Are you following me or something?” The guy asked Myungsoo.

He’s talking to me right? Myungsoo looked around, making sure he was the one the guy was asking.

“Yes, I’m asking you.” The guy joked, rolling his eyes.

“Uhm… F-Foll…Following you?” Myungsoo stuttered.

“I’m pretty sure I asked you that.” The guy said, stepping forward.

“No… Don’t worry. I’m not following you..” Myungsoo answered him, getting more excited by the minute.

“Good.” He said, turning around and walking again.

“Wait!” Myungsoo said, running after him and accidentally grabbed him by the waist. “Oh… I’m sorry.” He mumbled when he saw what he did. The guy just chuckled and continued walking as if Myungsoo wasn’t there. Myungsoo looked shock as the guy turned out to be a cocky and decided to shrug it off and go home. Well, nothing special there.

 

END