Chapter 4

More Than Meets The Eye

CHAPTER FOUR

 

“Sungyeol!” Sunggyu greeted him as Sungyeol was taking his books back to his locker. “You didn’t answer my calls yesterday. Something happened?” Sunggyu asked him.

Sungyeol shook his head and smiled. “Nothing happened, hyung. I just went somewhere, don’t worry.”

“Went somewhere? Like on a date?” Sunggyu said, a smile forming on his face.

“It was not a date hyung.” Sungyeol said, closing his locker on Sunggyu’s face.

“Ouch.” Sunggyu rubbed his nose. “Well, who’s the lucky guy?” He continued to .

“Hyung!!” Sungyeol whined.

“’Kay. Don’t tell me! I’ll just ask Woohyun to ask you then.” Sunggyu smirked.

“Where is he though?” Sungyeol asked. Woohyun is always with Sunggyu hyung…

“He’s doing some extra-curricular stuff. He needs some extra points.” Sunggyu shyly said.

“Well, school is over. Let’s go help him.” Sungyeol said. “Lead the way hyung!”

 

--

 

“You sure you want to do this?” Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

“Come on. I’m failing Math, hyung.” Myungsoo replied, his face covered with fear. “My mom will kick me out if I get another failing grade.”

Dongwoo nodded and looked up. “Woohyun!” He said, greeting the guy approaching.

“Dongwoo hyung! You’re here for some extra points too?” Woohyun asked.

“Nope.” He answered, shaking his head. “Myungsoo is.”

“Ah.” Woohyun nodded. “You’re still failing Math, Myungsoo?”

“Obviously.” Myungsoo answered with a chuckle.

“And Mrs. Kim is still not happy about it, huh?” Woohyun smirked.

“She never will, hyung.” Myungsoo replied. Their teacher arrived and Dongwoo left Woohyun and Myungsoo alone to do what their teacher told them to.

 

(after 20 minutes)

 

“Woohyun-ah!” Sunggyu shouted when he saw Woohyun catching up on some activities.

“Sunggyuuuuu!” Woohyun said, grabbing Sunggyu by the arm and pulling him to where he was sitting.

“Uhum.” Sungyeol coughed since he was being ignored by Woohyun, Sunggyu and whoever was the other person with Woohyun.

“Sungyeol!” Woohyun turned around when he heard him cough. “You’re here!” He exclaimed happily.

Sungyeol? Myungsoo looked up from his textbooks and saw him. He smiled but quickly looked back down, trying to keep calm. No. My heart is beating fast again. Damn, what’s happening?!

“Hyung! You noticed me, yay.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Ha ha.” Woohyun laughed sarcastically. “Oh, guys. Myungsoo is here too.” He said, pointing to his seatmate.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo exchanged greetings but it became awkward between Sungyeol & him.

“It’s you.” Sungyeol giggled, getting all shy.

“Wait, you know each other?” Woohyun & Sunggyu asked, getting all confused.

“Yeah.” They both nodded but said nothing else.

“Cool.” Sunggyu said, breaking the awkward silence that followed. Sunggyu and Woohyun exchanged glances and thought of the same things. They chuckled and decided to do their plan. “Well, looks like Woohyun is done…” Sunggyu started.

“Yeah, we’ll leave now. Ktnxbye.” Woohyun hurriedly said, grabbing his bag and running out of the room followed by Sunggyu.

“Hyung—“ Sungyeol said, following them but was grabbed by Myungsoo.

“I think they wanted to give us some privacy.” Myungsoo said, tightening his grip on Sungyeol’s wrist.

“And why will they give us that?” Sungyeol asked him, his eyes slowly being plastered by fear.

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite.” Myungsoo grinned, taking a step closer to Sungyeol.

“You don’t want to do that.” Sungyeol said under his breath.

“Trust me on this, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo said, grabbing Sungyeol’s other wrist.

“Trust needs to be earned.” He answered.

“Well, you need to learn to trust me, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo smiled.

Sungyeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, Myungsoo… It’s something more personal than that.” He said, opening his eyes only to see Myungsoo’s face inches away from his.

“Just this once.” Myungsoo said, leaning in.

“Just this once.” Sungyeol agreed as his lips touched Myungsoo’s for a few seconds before he pulled away.

 

END

 

A/N: Too early for a kiss scene or is the timing good enough? Kekeke :3 thank you for subscribing!!!! Let’s share the MyungYeol love <3 kekeke ~ ^^ comments anyone?