Big Hit #D

The Daegu fall to Busan

Guys i'm back XD.

---

@95

Taehyung pov.

Yeah. A bend in the road. That meant another way to go, coincidence or not, wish it or not. There was one of my friend, a wise one, who told me that I should choose between believing this life is a miracle or never believing, it even a bit. If am  not mistaken, it was from the most genius human in the world, Albert Einstein.
 


Well, I was not interested at first, but my mind kept repeating the words and eventually made myself realize that I had been thinking about it a lot.

I read some fiction books lately, and I realize that sometimes, finding a bend in your straight life way is the worst but the best at the same time. Worst because you should pick only one, - you know your body can't split into two, right- and best because you started to open your eyes about this world.

I never expected I will have that choice so soon. I thought I would be a farmer, or office worker here, at Daegu. I thought I will enter a college, take a major, meet my best friend, or grow as a normal collegian. But who knows, when I was walking on one point, someone led me to find that bend.

He was an agency staff. I forgot his name but the company's name is Big Hit.

"So, Taehyung-sshi. Would you?"my lips parted, want to accept but hesitated at the same time.

"My parents..."

The man suddenly looked like he just realized it now.

"We'll talk about it. Can I ask for your address? Here's my number and business card. Thank you. See you soon Taehyung-sshi."
---
Kkkhh...

Another way didn't promise an easier way to go. My parents refused it.

"Mom~ why?"

"Taehyung, I know it better. Even if you join that agency it doesn't mean you will debut-"

"Mom..."I said, softly. My mother had a soft spot for it. She looked at me, sighed.

"Okay, let's face them first.".
---
Yeah. So the bend of my new path was interesting enough. My parents agreed, luckily.


Though I would go to seoul, and say goodbye to Daegu, mother, father, Soon shim, and neighbours, I was too curious about what's coming next. I decided to not overthink about a feeling that struggled in my heart.

There is another quote I love. People are born to face the world, not for death.

---

idk what im writing. Thanks for subscribe ><.

and thanks to co-author, For_the_lolz. Please support her story too-!