I Dont Know YoonMin 2

The Daegu fall to Busan

Sorry, i'm late. I planned to upload last night but then i was too tired and fell asleep.

And Nadieya1406 :v, sorry, i decide to upload Yoonmin first before vkook. Don't worryi prepared 4 chapters for it. Idk if you all will like it :v

oh. And enjoy-

---

If Ji Min had to admit it, he would say that he was a shy person. Not as shy as Jung Kook, and it's in a much different way. And he liked to admit that he always hides what he feels because, God, really, he isn't the one who needs to solve his problems.

Especially when it came to the heart. And his feeling.

He couldn't say it to the others. They had enough problems to deal with and they were busy with their own schedule. He couldn't say it to others. Because the main trouble maker and the course of his symptoms are here, always near him, so close that he felt choking himself.

He didn't know, if he was scared or not, but he bet, the presence who always staring at him is too important that he can't let go of it. He always froze when the boy eyeing him from far, untouched, and Ji Min felt even if he sat beside him, so reachable, the heart itself was too far away, hidden in the darkness.

Okay. Let's just say he scared. But he preferred to sink into that darkness, and found what he wants. The answer of his own question. Did he love him?

Ji Min wasn't stupid. He understood that he fell in love with his fellow member. The group's members! What the hell, is God trying to make fun of him?


But he didn't know if that boy loves him too. He didn't know and never want to know because he didn't want to be hurt and rejected. He knew the answer, maybe, so he decided to shut his mouth, almost for months. Months after he discovered the feeling apparently.

And it was truly sickening to him.

The older doesn't seem care about him. Just showed affection like usual, acted like nothing happened if he was caught was gazing at Ji Min.

Like now. Ji Min tried to stay calm as he found himself being the object which Yoongi always stared at. He tried to ignore him and just joked with Taehyung and Jung Kook. He was so sick of it yet he loved it so much.

So when he was almost completely fed up, he stood and pulled Taehyung's arms and left Jung Kook alone. Yoongi seemed notice it too but how could Ji Min care about it now?

"Taehyung- I need to talk. Now."

"Who- okay."

"I love someone. But I don't know if he feels the same or not but oh man- he is too far to reach."Ji Min said, he didn't know how to tell it properly, so he just said what he needed to release from his burdened heart. "I hope he likes me. Loves me like I do but,..."

"Who is he?" Ji Min's ear turned red, embarrassed.

"He is... Yoongi-hyung."

Ji Min decided to not see what Taehyung gonna react. So when Taehyung only shook his shoulder, and gazing on his eyes, grinned, he was surprised.

"He is not unreachable, chim. You just never make a step closer, right?" Taehyung said and Ji Min flinched. "It's Yoongi-hyung and he was sooo cold you know that. Agree? Nah- that's why you should help him to discover what he feels. Maybe, oh, just maybe, try to flirt to him sometimes."

"Flirt?!"

"Hm... yeah. Kind of."

What?! "You’re asking me to flirt an old and cold man who makes your spine shiver because of it?!"

"Wuoo- calm, chim. But yes, you should. The cold ice will melted because of the warmth."Taehyung said, he grinned when Ji Min fell silent, realizing that his words were true.

"I don't know Taehyung. I just really don't know..."

---

:^ it's getting more complicated in my brain. I have too many ideas and things planned for this story but at end i just wrote what i want --". The plot is long forgotten. \(_-_)/

 

thank you ^^. All of you. *are you feeling disturbed by every thanks i gave before?*