Is it me who you are- Yoonmin

The Daegu fall to Busan

Sorry for not updating these days. =3= the writer's block kinda .

 

plz enjoy while i can make this thing and not become crazier :v

---

Ji Min pov.

Taehyung seemed have come to his sense again, which made all of us relieved at his sudden mood change. But none one of us knew exactly what happened to Taehyung, and of course the main role of Taehyung's nice mood, Jeon Jung Kook. Jung Kook probably gave advice I couldn't give as his best friend. He was Taehyung's favorite after all.

I was so happy for that kid because I knew I can't help but let Jung Kook take the responsibility for himself. Taehyung might be really desperate before. I felt bad I didn't stay by his side during that time.

There was also one thing that I like nowadays. Yoongi's attention.

He...is always caring, I’m used to it. So when my attraction towards him changed into something I couldn't figure it out, I was kinda confused. I just realized a few  days ago, when Taehyung's problem mattered almost all of us. It was after the practice, when I just took a nice shower and wanted snuggle on my bed.

My eyes were so heavy and my body was so exhausted after an extra long practice. My voice croaked, dried, and I hoped I wouldn’t lose it the next day. Or else Seok jin will splutter his words out to me, talking at how important it was to keep your voice steady, and not to force yourself and blah blah blah.

And when I was slipping into dreamland, I felt cold fingers run near my jawline. Who ever he is, he caressed it gently while calling my name.

I opened my eyes slightly, to find Yoongi's face was only inches apart from my nose. I almost gasped.

"Oh... hyung?"I sighed, though my heart already fell to the core of the earth. Yoongi's cheek blushed a bit, then he averted his face. "What are you doing?"

"This."Yoongi said, as he offered a bottle of warm water. I opened my mouth, a bit surprised. When Yoongi heard I was chuckling, his cheek blushed again.

"... Thank you hyung." I took the bottle from his hand after a second of hesitation. I pressed the bottle to my cheeks, spreading the warmth on it. I hummed.

"You... you're welcome."he patted my head a bit, at one spot he stopped, and his eyes stared deeply to my eyes. "Don't let your throat ache tomorrow. Good night."

---
Yoongi pov.

I thought I would never make it. I thought it was just a fake feeling that were covered because of my blind eyes. I thought and now I regret thinking about it because it was the opposite from what I had tried to avoid.

Maybe, just maybe. I was really a coward.

 

3rd person:

"You are crazy, Yoongi."Seokjin said. He heaved a long sigh, never expected this will happen to him. he didn't expect it too. "So just now you are realizing you are in love? Damn- I don't know you are this stupid, Yoongi."

"What? Why are you calling me stupid? Because I just realized it now?"Yoongi shrugged, disappointment flashed on his face.

"Yes. That's first." Seok Jin cutted him off.

"How was I supposed to know that? I never felt this towards guy before!"Yoongi snarled, his cheeks heated up.

"And that is the second, you are too stubborn to accept your feelings."

"Wh-"

"AND. Third. You better step away from Ji Min if you don't want to hurt him. You . Listen to me. Or else you'll break the string of feeling that we have as a group."Seok Jin felt offended because of Yoongi's attitude, so he snarled back at him. He didn't mean to force Yoongi. But he admitted that this man who always called himself a genius was at the point of his most stupid mind.

Yoongi couldn't argue back as he processed the last words. He clenched his teeth, now realizing how stupid he is. And how blind his heart too.

---

yahhhhh. *die*. one of my senior, who like writing as much as she loves her boyfriend :v, told me that an ending is easier than making the first sentences of your story.

 

but i think it's hard _-_ both of them.