Closer

The Daegu fall to Busan

Okay. Here we go!

^^
---
TaeHyung’s pov.

A year and half passed leaving us in confuses states. I didn't even realize that i'm growing older every year, and it was mesmerizing to see I ,and the members had grown up this much. Especially Jung Kookie, he became more manly and mature these days. He still acted cute, and doing everything with the 'maknae' title he've brought since even pre-debut, but everybody would see it directly, -he wasn't a kid or a baby we thought before-.

Everyone became closer too lately, every months passed and i saw that the hyungs changed too, especially Yoongi-hyung, which more open about himself. Or Seokjin that became close with Jung Kookie, and Jung kookie himself now could accept skinship between us rapidly. He wasn't the shy boy I knew before. But in my opinion, he never been more cute.

Ah, and there was my kookie.

---
Just as Taehyung stared at the boy, Jung Kook lifted his head from his lying position on the floor. Jung Kook built a smile, and Taehyung’s heart fluttered. He didn't know what was the feeling in his heart but he never tried to think hard about it, concluding that it was just one of his way to adoring the younger.

Taehyung smiled back, then jumped to JungKook's side while nudging his hand so Jung Kook moved his hand from on his thigh. Taehyung then put his head on Jung Kook's lap, his eyes now was focusing on the phone. Jung Kook stared on Taehyung's face slightly, but Taehyung caught it.

"What're you looking at huh? My pretty face?"Taehyung said teasingly, as his hand move the phone from the view. Jung Kook shrugged, averted his face.

"No. I was looking at how funny if i could repaint your face hyung. You are such a statue."Jung Kook said, and Taehyung smacked Jung Kook's chest while pouting.

"Then I'm so perfect like a mannequin..."

"It's different. Statues have a rough surface."

"So you mean-"

"Yes."

"Yah-"

"Hyung-"

They eyes met, not in dramatical way of course, but instead Taehyung and JungKook started to bug out to each other. Jung Kook pressed his lip while rolling his eyes up, while Taehyung pursed his lips. They stayed with their ugly and funny face for a moment.

"Hyung. Not fun"suddenly JungKook stopped gazing at Taehyung's eyes, then took his phone. "Okay, you are pretty. I admit it."

Taehyung dumbfounded, before pushed Jung Kook's chest, embarrassed.

"It's not meaningful now, you ."Taehyung complained. He turned his head to hide his embarrassed face.

"Okay, okay." JungKook grinned. "You are handsome. You are pretty. You are the most handsome hyung. You are the prettiest-"

"S-shut up."Taehyung now lost his control and his cheeks heated. "Jung Kook. Really. It's not fun!"

"Okay- I'll stop."and Jung Kook burst into laughter, while poking Taehyung’s cheeks with his finger. Taehyung blushed, but then he stood to leave, he pouted.

"What's fun about it?"

"You, hyung. You. Teasing you is the funniest thing in the world."Jung Kook said, Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyed. "Okay, okay sorry hyung. I'm sorry. It's not fun, okay. I understand. Don't be mad. Let's just eat, okay?"

Taehyung eyes sparkled when 'food' was mentioned. Jung Kook chuckled, then he caught Taehyung's wrist and led him outside.

"Seokjin-hyung. We want to buy our lunch outside. We'll be back soon hyung."

---

Thank you guys :3

and thank you, For-the-lolz.

 

:3