A step (3)

The Daegu fall to Busan

GUYS. I'm back. Do you miss me? Do you? No? Okay :v let's forget it. Okay. I'm sorry for late update. I've been busy with my holiday projects. I don't even know it will corrupt almost of my time. XD again. I'm sorry.

 

enjoy-

---

@Yoonmin.

There are always hard and difficult times to pass for an idol. The criticism. Practice. Tears. Fights. This. That. These. And those. You need someone to lean on that will stay or at least let his shoulder became a little secret place for you to cry.

Yoongi had a conversation about it with his hyung, when he called him on his first day at Seoul.

"Yoongi, do you know which part of your body has the heaviest weight?"

"Huh? I don't know. I never thought about it you know." Yoongi answered while humming.

"Just answer me, stupid."

"... since you're speaking about philosophy, then it should be the legs or feet, right?"Yoongi asked with his monotonous voice.

"Hm... it's heavy enough. But it's not."

"Then what? Your belly, isn't it?"Yoongi tried to throw a joke. But it wasn't a nice mood to have a laughter in. His brother sighed.

"Hey." the atmosphere changed into serious one, that Yoongi wouldn't expect. "Yoongi. It's your head. It's your heart. When your mind and your heart aren't in sync or is broken, all of your body will be heavier and heavier. Then -clap-, even your legs will be affected by it."


"..."there was a pause. Yoongi waited -also his brother did-.

"But Yoongi."his brother finally broke it.

"Yea?"

"In your case, it should be your eyelids right?"

"Ya-"


Yoongi smiled a bit when the memories called out to him, drowning him into a place called the past. He liked it though, being with his brother, just being himself in his room with his music.

He sighed.

But the world he sought wasn't here. He was struggling with it, searching for a place that he believed can be his world. And he found literally, it was just his music. And always be. So he needed to put a lot effort to prove that his music belongs to him, no matter what.

"Hyung?"

His mind was blown out as someone called him.

"Are you okay?"

Now he turned to see Park Ji Min, with his eyebrows wrinkled showing him a worried face.

"Ye-yes. I'm okay. Do you need something, Jimin-sshi?"

Ji Min's eyebrows still furrowed, but now with a astonishment filled in. He awkwardly smiled while kept scanning Yoongi's face.

"Um... you can call me Ji Min, hyung. It's awkward if you call me with -sshi. You know, we'll be together for years."

Yoongi somewhat blushed. Together. He knew it's embarrassing to think he will stay with Ji Min together but of course he knew what Ji Min meant by it. Yoongi chuckled and forced himself to smile.

"Mm.. okay."

"But hyung, are you really, really, really okay?" Ji Min asked again, his worried tone was hung in his voice.


"I'm really fine. Just think about my big bro."

"Oh~ so you have an older brother?"

"Mm... yes."Yoongi said. "He is a brother I adore. He helped me a lot, though if you look back at us we don't really show that we care. But he is the one who support me, the first one."

"Whoa- "Ji Min didn't said a word but his mouth was agape. Yoongi pressed his lips while averting his eyes to other direction. Did he just tell something to a boy who just befriended him a few weeks ago? Wow, it was new for him.

"Uh- sorry."

"... hyung."Ji Min smiled, sincerely that made Yoongi's heartbeat stopped, before burst into flame. "I'll be on your side, so if you need someone to listen on your story, I’ll gladly listen."

Yoongi didn't know how to react. That made Ji Min flustered by himself.

"Ah sorry. It's cheesy."

"... thank you."

And here, not only staying in his world, he found a place known will be his shoulder to lean on. From now on.

---

^^ thanks for 900+ readers, 30+ subscribes, and 3 upvotes. It means a lot for me. TT. thank you for spending your time to read this story. I love you guys.

 

and thanks to my co-author, For_the_lolz. Please support her too-! ><