Closer 2

The Daegu fall to Busan

hello there. I offer you another chapter to read :3

Enjoy~

---

I'm bored...

Ji Min stared around the room, finding s busy by themselves. Ji Min eyes locked with the two youngest members in the group, his best friend, Kim Taehyung and the cutest maknae, Jeon Jung Kook. They were playing around like usual, but calmer than the other days.

Ji Min envied at how Taehyung treat Jung Kook and how Jung Kook reacted to that. He thought he isn't a type who will cling to another like Taehyung or a boy who has so many perfection in his own perfection like Jung Kook.

He didn't jealous, he swore, but he really wanted to have a close friend like Taehyung. He knew he was his best friend but after all, Taehyung never does anything like he did to Jung Kook. He was pretty unsure, but the reason might be because Jung Kook is their maknae?

"CHIM-"Taehyung suddenly snapped his back, made him startled. "Hei. I'm asking you if you want to go with us?"

"Well, where will you go?"

"I don't know. I haven't decided. Let's pick when we are on our way."

Ji Min smiled and nodded. He followed Taehyung and said goodbye to the hyung before a hand reached out his wrist. Ji Min turned to see Yoongi stood there.

"Mm.. can I join, guys?"Yoongi asked, left their hand hanging on like that. Ji Min cleared his throat, somehow awkward. Yoongi lifted up his eyebrows before pulled his hand away.

"Okay hyung. But I'll grab some burgers."Taehyung said quickly.

"Hei, but you said you haven't decided-"Ji Min protested.

"But now i have decided."

"Taehyung."Ji Min growled.

"Chim..."Taehyung sneered.

Ji Min pouted before they bickering again. After minutes they argued -which somehow they managed to change the topic and still arguing-, Yoongi cleared his throat.

"I'll back to dorm. You all are noisy."Yoongi said with a sharp tone, his eyes narrowed staring on their eyes. They shutted their mouth right away.

"Woo- Do our Yoongi-hyung want to join our debate? Let's play a game. Choose. Are peacocks the chicken's cousin? Or not?"Taehyung asked, let Jung kook and Yoongi dumbfounded. What a question.

Ji Min laughed furiously, smacked Taehyung for his nonsense question.

"What? Cousin?" Jung Kook's eyebrows furrowed. Taehyung grinned and looked at Jung Kook, patiently waiting for him. Jungkook nudged Yoongi's hand. "I.. i don't know. Hyung- are they?"

Yoongi blankly looked back at Jung Kook and shrugged.

"Stupid. Ask that question to the peacock yourself. I'm not their relatives."Yoongi said, as he dragged Taehyung and Ji Min who burst into laughter again. Jung Kook just shook his head, amused at them.
---

And yeah, i want to thank to you all. For being so nice, and supporting me. ^^ i'm nothing without u guys. Thank you.

 

and thank you, For_the_lolz, who always help me through this. Please support her too-! (/^♡^)/