Kook I Want To Say... #1

The Daegu fall to Busan

LOL. HELP MY MESSED MIND.

---

Taehyung pov.

It was weird.

I was counting the stars silently, but when I started to reach about a hundred, that figure appeared in my mind and I failed again. No matter how much I tried to release the warmth I have missed, it was getting me trapped in. Over, and over.

Jeon Jung Kook.

What are you doing to my mind? Are you an magician? What are you? I just blankly gazed at the sky.

I blushed when I remembered the warmth that wrapped me in. That I could finally sleep. Properly. Mr.Son didn't say anything the next time we had practice. It might have been Nam Joon who told him about how I’ve thinking these days. Mr.Son even patted my shoulder, smiled, and continued with practice like nothing had happened.

But the thing is... why this heart getting weaker as I met that little cute -always will be- maknae. I just want to plunk myself in his embrace again. And never let go.

He is... just an adorable maknae right? He was nothing but my little kookie, wasn't him?
---
JungKook pov.

He been acting weird lately.

Isn't it weird to have someone become more clingy yet avoiding me at the same time? Isn’t it weird if he hugs me, pats my head, rubs it gently, but never looked my in the eyes? What was that?

We were eating outside, the company treated us of course. And what good news, Taehyung sat in front of me.

How should I react then? Greet him? Joke with him? I just never learned how to react in this situation. I knew Taehyung and this is definitely not the Taehyung I know. I glanced at my handphone, guessing the expression he was making.

But Taehyung made sure no one could notice his expression. Because now he was just staring at his phone. And dumbfoundedly, I noticed that Taehyung had never moved his finger to even scroll his on his phone. What's he doing? It's weird.

The others knew so much that something happened between us. But, damn, if one of my hyungs asked me, I would never give them a satisfying answer because even I don't know know how to answer.


"Taehyung-hyung."i called his name out. He flinched, but pretended he didn't hear anything and it annoyed me. "Hyung!"

Taehyung finally lifted his head, facing me. I smiled a bit to relax the tense in his eyes. It worked though. He tried to build a smile too. But only left a grimace hanging on his face. A sickening grimace.

---

okay. Idk what to say.

 

i heard that this is a special day for Moslems. Happy ied fitri, my fam. ^^ please love bts more! ^^

 

but thank u-