Growing, Daegu

The Daegu fall to Busan

oh my, i will try. Thanks for your subscribe. Btw, my english is a bit bad, because it's not my daily language. How do i say it? Mother language? :v so if there's any mistake, i gladly receive any suggest and complain.

---

@95 pov. High school.

It was almost the end of the afternoon, sky was painted with orange yellowish color. Students were just dismissed from their classes, filling the large front yard. People were coming back home. It was the same with him, a boy with his famous rectangular smile.

"TAEHYUNG-!!"Taehyung turned to see his friend approaching him. He waved his hand to Taehyung, while some students around them gazed for a second.

"Yo~ Yo~ man. What's up?"Taehyung said with his rectangular smile. His friend patted his shoulder, scoffed.

"Why do you leave me-!"

"Me?" Taehyung asked dumbfoundedly. "Oh."

"Taehyung-!"

"Well, practically, i don't leave you. You just came out late so i decided to walk first."

"Yah-!" His friend shrugged. Taehyung let out a silent laugh.

"I want to avoid someone. You know the girl from the upper classed  that I told you about before?"Taehyung said awkwardly, he looked around before dragged his friend out of the gate. "She asked me to go out, but I can't do that. You know, I'm not interested."

"Oh, so you declare you prefer to go out with me?"Taehyung's friend teased, but complained after Taehyung hit his shoulder. "Ouch! Taehyung!"

"Better I go out with my cute shoonshim than having a date with u."Taehyung murmured, he walked, leaving his friend behind. His friend yelled as if he was hurted by that words, but then  he chased him.

Taehyung laughed back at him, he took a fast pace and run away from him.

"Hei-You-Dumb Taeeeee-!"

"I'm not dumb, Dummy!" Taehyung pulled out his tongue. When his friend caught him, he made them both fall to the ground. Taehyung chuckled, ignoring the look around that was directed to them. He only looked at the pretty sky, that was  placed right. The sun beam shone above him, and he smiled capturing the 'picture' he would keep it safe in one of place in his brain. Taehyung quickly maintained his back, let his friend stood first.

"What do you think if sky was under us?"Taehyung suddenly asked.

"Huh? That's impossible."

"It's possible you know. The answer is! Instead of flying you will fall back to the ground, you dumb." His friend facepalmed, sighing. After more bickers, they finally walked in peace.


"Hey. Next year we will be the highest senior. Have you think about where will you go next?"Taehyung heard his friend asked. His left side of his lip went upwards.

"Me? I.. I dunno."Taehyung answered, not really interested in the topic he brought.

"Then what's your dream, Taehyung?"

"Hmph- why so suddenly. You never thought about it before.and I was like... wow- I think your brain was only thinking about that girl, right? Wait. What's her name? Uh... isn't she.. Hyo... Hyo..." Taehyung replied, but his friend covered his mouth, almost made him stumbled. He hissed and said silently 'don't u dare to say it aloud'. Taehyung chuckled, pulling out his tongue.

"TAEHYUNG-!"Taehyung laughed.

High school time without love story isn't that bad, you know.

---

@93. Junior High School.

Min Yoongi moved quietly, as he didn't want to be caught by his brother. He reached out his hand beneath his brother's bed. When he felt his hand touching the thing he was looking for, he smiled and pulled out the 'thing' that he'd been looking for for the past few days.

"My laptop."Yoongi couldn't hold back his smile. He moved carefully again, turning back and ready to sprint back to his room.

"Yoon-Gi." His name was called. "you know you're not allowed to take your laptop right?"

Yoongi felt his back tense up. He turned to see his brother who was staring at him from his bed, that was, he thought, sleeping. He bit his lower lip nervously.

"But- there's too much rythm in my head flashing and I can't help it..."

"Yoongi, dad already said you should study first. Music isn't everything. I know it's your passion but, please?"His brother asked, his eyes became soft. He knew, his brother knew since a long time ago that Yoongi's world was only about music music and music. If anything, his brother would say Yoongi wanted to marry the music itself.

"..." there was a thick silence between them. "Yes."

"Let's make a deal then."

"What?" Yoongi asked when his brother heaved a sigh. He stood and approached Yoongi, hand quickly clutched the cover.

"Get perfect for your music score, and prove that. I'll be on your side." He said.

Yoongi was, not expecting that. He lifted up his eyebrows in amusement. "Then look at me. I'll show you how much I love music, hyung."

"You brat."

"What? Why so suddenly?"

"Nope." Yoongi's brother smiled, assuring him. "Now, laptop?"

"...uh?"

His hyung nodded, convincing him that this was for the best. Then he sneered. He took the laptop that was handed from Yoongi to him. Yoongi couldn't refuse, fought back his frustation and anger. His disappointment.

"I'm sorry. I believe in you, I swear. But i can't help it now. You'll be a great producer if you want, but first beat Dad's doubt on you. Show him. Show the real of you. If you want the world kneel down for you."

Yoongi could lift up his head now, sighing. He knew. Everyone was doubting on him. Doubting that music couldn't give a promising future. It was about a bet. Fifty fifty. And so ing supressed on him.

"Hyung. Your trust... is the reason to stand. You said sometime people just need to be trusted to live their life? And the love i have received is something that strengthen me when i'm down. Just believe me."Yoongi said.

"I know. I believe in you." His brother patted his shoulder, turning back to go to his bed. His shoulder slumped when his brother put it in a locked box. "Just play the role which is given to you, Yoongi. One day you'll understand that this life is crazier and more difficult to handle."

Yoongi didn't want to argue, because he knew. He really did knew about that. So he nodded, a faint smile hung in his face.