What To Do. Vkook. 2

The Daegu fall to Busan

 hey guys. :v i'm back.

--

". What is he thinking? It was useless, Mr.Son is going to be angrier than himself."Nam joon sighed, as Taehyung's figure disappeared from their sight.

"I-."Jung kook felt guilty.

"You didn’t do anything wrong, Jung Kook. It was himself. I think he has some problems."Hoseok added, he was shocked as well. It was weird, they didn't know what Taehyung had, and Ji Min was nowhere to be seen so they’re just left speechless after that drama ended.

"What happened?"suddenly, the said person came.

"Ji Min. Oh god. You came. Taehyung went mad. Does he have problems? It's weird. He got angrier at our words, just after Mr.Son dictated his dance."

Ji Min looked blank for a minute, then he sighed after he received the message.

"I think it's about some netter who called him untalented, or uh- I can't even say it. It was so rude."Ji Min said, and their suspicion disappeared, replaced by worry. They got the source of Taehyung's rage, which was followed by Mr.Son’s words, though he didn't anything wrong.

"What? Oh god. My Taehyung-ie."Seok Jin now felt guilty. "We should chase him. He needs to talk to someone about it. Whether he likes it or not."

"May- may i?"all of the heads turned, to see flustered Jung Kook gulped down his words. Nam Joon smiled, patted his hair and pushed him forward.

"You better bring him back. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault."
---
Jung Kook found Taehyung at their dorm. He was curled up under the blanket.. Jung Kook bit his lower lip. Taehyung was facing the wall, so Jung Kook didn't know what to do first.

"Go away, Kook."Taehyung hissed, after a moment he still felt Jung Kook's presence. He felt so wrong, guilty pouring down since he realized what just he done, but instead trying to apologize, Taehyung decided to hold it back.

"Hyung- sorry."

"Leave. Me. Alone."it was not Jung Kook's fault. It was his. Don't be sorry, Jung Kook.

"Hyung."suddenly Jung Kook moved, joined him in the blanket. Taehyung felt a hand on his shoulder, caressing it gently. "It's okay. Hyung. It's okay."

There was a moment of silence, but after a difficult time of struggling, Taehyung's tears began to freely fall. He sobbed quietly, and Jung Kook could feel the trembling Taehyung.

"I'm sorry... it wasn't me... i'm sorry..."Taehyung mumbled, let his tears poured out. He turned back quickly, and let his head rest on Jung Kook's chest. Jung Kook was surprised by his sudden act, but automatically wrapped the older into a hug.

"It's okay. Hyung. We all have tough and ty days. Okay. Keep calm..."Taehyung still sobbed, and Jung Kook was awkward this time. He never knew this side of his hyung, so it hurt him yet attracted him. He inhaled Taehyung's hair fragrance, caressing his back softly, mumbling other words to calm the older.
---
The practice was done. But the members couldn't get a sign of Jung Kook and Taehyung's presence. After 15 minutes of waiting, they decided to go home. Most of them fell silent, didn't want to bother the others. It was still weird, after that little incident. Taehyung their adorable member. He wasn't supposed to get treated like this.

But their smile was rising as soon as they they saw them. Jung Kook and Taehyung. Both hugging each other, sleeping in each other’s embrace. Ji Min giggled, poked both of their cheeks, before getting pulled by Hoseok to leave them.

That night, Taehyung, with his red and puffy cheeks, found something that brightened his heart.

---

--" this story is getting messed up.

 

By the way, thank for subscribing, >< 

and thank u For_the_lolz.

good luck with your exam ^^