Looking for? Yoonmin

The Daegu fall to Busan

Jimin pov

Ugh...

I’m at a point where I know that Armys will always love us, but we are still human and worry about being left by them. I know I’m being greedy, but I never thought of it as bad. I mean, what kind of person would reject love that’s offered and given to you? What made us grow into who we are today is none other than our fandom, our family. With thousands, millions maybe, so many that I couldn’t memorise them one by one. I’m very grateful.


But I heard that the price of love is incalculable. I can’t argue with that, it’s true. To pay back Army’s love, the members had their own methods. I often hear that NamJoon feels he doesn’t deserve this and is pressuring himself to make better songs. Despite the fact that his songs are always included in our albums because, god, he is one of our stars.


And I also have my own method. And I tried my best to decrease my weakness inside, or out. I hated that I have such chubby cheeks, and I would do anything to get rid of  it. Starving was one of the solutions that I chose.


Sorry if I was thinking too much. Being friend with Namjoon, y'know, I cant help it. Hehe.



But for the goodness sake, I’m so hungry.


When was the last time I ate properly? Today I only ate two apples, a sausage, and some of Taehyung’s ramen maybe? I’m not so sure. I wobbled out to the kitchen. My legs trembled and I felt my head spinning. I scanned that area, hoping there was something to eat. Seok Jin might have bought some groceries, and Taehyung might have some snacks. Eventually I found the shopping bags, one only filled with chocolates or sweets. Taehyung must have filled his own bag, I chuckled.


Should I take Taehyung's chocolates now? He wouldn't that mind, I can pay for it later. But...

"Jimin?"

I almost screamed because who the hell still awake at this time, especially after the rough practice time we had before. My shoulder tensed and I quickly  turned back, to find Yoongi grinning a bit with his gummy smile.

"Hyung!"I angrily at him. But he hushed me with smile and I just bit my lip weakly. "What're you doing at this time?"

Yoongi chuckled. He smiled a bit more.

---

Third person pov

"I think I'm the one who should ask that question to you, you know."Ji Min facepalmed, a bit embarrassed.

"I'm... hungry. I think I should lose some weight. And I haven't eaten much today..."

"You are going to kill yourself, Jiminnie,"Yoongi said and rushed take Ji Min’s position. "Let me make you a healthy dinner -or breakfast?- it almost 3 a.m though. I won't put any meat if you want."

"...really? I’m not disturbing you, am I?"

"If by disturb you mean that you make me worried because of those comments preventing you from eating and your rights, then I think the answer is yes."

A pink shade painted Ji Min’s cheeks faintly. Did he just say he is worried?

Ji Min sat on the chair, and let his hyung prepare some vegetables. His stomach grumbled, making both of them laugh. Ji Min was in a daze while Yoongi quietly cooked, until Yoongi served the food. Simple, but Ji Min was still grateful. It was just some vegetables and warm rice but it was all he needed.

Ji Min took a spoonful of rice, followed with a tasty veggie. He didn't know what kind of food it was, Yoongi probably just made this randomly. It was just carrot, broccoli, mushroom, and potatoes with seasonings mixed in. At last, Yoongi also served a grilled fish fillet.

"You don't want to eat with me?"Ji Min asked when he caught Yoongi looking at him again. Like he usually did.

"Me? No. I don't eat what I cook. Weird, I know. But I think I know why SeokJin always likes to cook the most."Ji Min heard Yoongi chuckle. He couldn't stop his grimace, as Yoongi stole one or two spoon of his food, munching it slowly.

There was a moment of silence which Ji Min enjoyed, yet he was feeling awkward.

"If you want to, I'll be here to cook you some dishes... you know, don't force yourself. Armys like you the way you are, Ji Min." Yoongi said, I like the way you are, could be meant like that.

He was doing the dishes, and Ji Min could only look at his back, feeling his heartbeat increase. He mumbled another thank you to Yoongi,  for his supporting words, or whatever that makes Ji Min felt he was special. More special than any other.

 

will be on hiatus. I'm sorry.