A Step

The Daegu fall to Busan

This will be a random one. It can be Taehyung's side, or Jimin's, or JungKook's or Suga's :v.
---

"Hyung?"Yoongi lifted up his head, Taehyung sneered and walked into his room. "What are you doing?"

“You'll see."

Taehyung sneered again, somehow awkward around him. Taehyung sat while looking at Yoongi cleaning his things up. Yoongi then gazed at him, with a questioning look on his face.

"Huh? Oh- I ...I'm Scared hyung."Taehyung answered as Yoongi stared at him. Yoongi didn't like to talk much and Taehyung understood him though Yoongi didn't share his words to Taehyung.

Taehyung might be crazy to be close with this hyung. No, he didn't feel he was forced but, oh man, this cold guy is from Daegu like him and he was so damn cool. Yoongi knew Taehyung was from Daegu too, and he helped Taehyung a lot through this training time which helplessly Taehyung followed.

"Are you fighting again? Or you need something?"Taehyung giggled at how cold but caring Yoongi was. He knew he often fought with this hyung too. Often. But he thanked Yoongi so much.

"No. It just... There's another boy casted. He is the last one. And he is the same age with me. And because of that, Bang-pd-nim asked me to take care of him."

"Huh? Then just take care of him."

"I mean. Hyung- listen to meee-"Taehyung complained when he saw Yoongi stood and lied down preparing to sleep.

"Yeah, hell. I listen to you whining like a baby, Taehyung. Keep going."

"He is DAMN y, Hyung! Hey- I don't mean it like that. But I saw his dance before and he's so good. He is a bit short like you hyung-"

"HEI. Who are you calling short-"

"But it's reality-"

"Taehyung. Go out of my room."Yoongi hissed. Taehyung sneered again, then stood rushing out from Yoongi's room.
---
@95 liner~

Ji Min had been training for almost a year and finally he got casted. He was surprised at first. Of course. He was still on his first year, and he took the spot faster than he thought.

Jimin seemed so happy. He will be introduced to the group tonight, then they'll keep training but now as a group. He was so excited. Moreover when he heard one of them is about his age. Maybe he could be friends with the boy.

"Park Ji Min?"

Ji Min stared at the boy, who sneered with his rectangular-shaped mouth. Ji Min bit his lip. The boy in front of him was so handsome and perfectly formed a mannequin face. What's with that sharp jawline, pretty lips, and sparkling eyes? Ji Min could only admit that he was envying the boy who stood in front him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Em... and Bang-pd asked me if I can get along with you because we're about in the same age."So his name is Taehyung. Ji Min nodded as he reached Taehyung's hand out to shake him gently.

"I'm Park Ji Min. From Busan."

"Yeah, i heard a lot about you. And i've seen you in some occasions too."

"..."

"Uh, man. Don't make me awkward. Let's just be a nice friend to each other, 'Kay?"Taehyung showed how it was really an awkward situation on him. But then he sneered again.

JiMin chuckled and nodded. He already liked this guy though . He's hilarious. Why didn't he try to know him more before?


"Okay."

---

:) Thanks to you all who read and support this story. Especially our co-author :D