Another

The Daegu fall to Busan

This part's grammar haven't checked yet (or already? Idk XD). Well, i also do some change, it is still 1 chapter but i think i should tell u? :v well, and sorry for not updating, like, almost 5 months??

---

Jungkook pov.

I heard a soft snore when i was half awake. I sighed quietly, tried to move my stiff leg that overlapped by a leg. I could feel him, who slept beside me, also moved a little giving me space. Instead of moving further, i came closer to him and the boy slided his hand around my waist. I sighed again, and let my hand rest on his chest while my eyes slowly closed.

His scent was a nice one. It even drifted me to my deepest sleep, while his wamth let me getting more comfortable.

"TAEHYUNG- J.K-"I heard SeokJin's voice thundering from outside, his stomped pace also following. Taehyung opened his eyes first, before waking me up with his raspy voice.

That was my common waking up in the morning, often with Taehyung. I even didn't remember exactly when i had ever woke without Taehyung beside me. Neither he came in the morning to continue his sleep, or i found that he was asleep on my bed at night. It's been happened recently, his roommate, Nam Joon-hyung didn't really mind it though.

And i could never be happy than this. Taehyung was closing the gape we had before, and i didn't know but i knew perfectly i'm so happy.

---
Jimin pov.

"That boy..."Namjoon snorted as he saw Taehyung hugged Jung Kook's back, walked lazily following where Jung Kook goes. I also stared at them, a bit jealous.

If only i could be more honest to myself, maybe this sight will be mine too. Not only for Taehyung and Jung Kook. And heck, If only. That words hurted more than any big failed wishes, you know that. I glanced when i spotted Yoongi entered the dining room, took the nearest seat he could approach. He put his head on the table, closed his eyes as i scanning him.

Where will this relationship go?

Relationship was a wrong word to define us. I mean, though i also could see Yoongi's attraction, i still doubt it, like, he doesn't love me that way, does he? I bit my lip before running back to SeokJin and helped him with the foods.

Should i really tell him?

When i was completely dazed in my own mind, i didn't notice that Seokjin was looking at me, studying. I even didn't notice that the dishes were already cleaned up by JungKook and his clingy Taehyung. I grinned when Taehyung finally released Jung Kook and now started to cling on me.

"Aish, yah- Taehyung-"Taehyung whined when i pushed him out of the sofa. Taehyung pouted before took his position and looked at him.

"Chim, where did last night you go? Practicing?"Taehyung asked and i nodded fadely. Where would i go if it's not for practice? Busan was too far if i want to run away to meet my family and i knew my manager wouldn't let me home if i do that. "There are a lot stories i want to tell to you."

Huh? Seemed like i will know the answers of Taehyung's sudden behaviour these days? I smirked at him, playfully winked. Taehyung groaned and pushed me, rolling me out from the sofa and pinned me down.

"Don't do it again-"Taehyung warned, before let me maintaining my position and faced him.

"So what will u tell me?"

"Uhm... it's about Jung Kook..." he whispered on my ear, as the red painted over his cheeks, spreading it to the ear. He told a short, simple, but exactly answered every questions i have. I chuckled. "At last... I kissed him."

"Wait-!? You did?!"Taehyung blushed furiously. "Oh my god, so you both official now?"

There was a dissapointed hint on his face. "I don't want to..."

"Yah- Why????"

"Why should i? I mean- i won't be rejected right?"Taehyung gulped when he realized JungKook was gazing at him, at us, eventually.

"Just, oh my god, my stupid best friend, don't be a coward-"i sighed and slapped his . He yelped and then we started bickering, made some noises as usual. "Okay- okay. But i think Kookie like you so much. Just give it a shoot. Practically he is waiting for you. Do it like a man, Taehyung."

"Hmmm..."Taehyung mumbled some words that i couldn't hear clearly. Suddenly Taehyung stood and gave me his smile.

"Yeah, maybe i'll try it asap. I dont want to force him."Taehyung said and went to Seokjin, as usual tried to seek his attention so he could ask for some more baked cookies Seokjin made. I felt an emptiness as he goes.

I am the real coward here