Bighit #B

The Daegu fall to Busan

@97

It's been 3 days after the announcement reached his house. He didn't expect much from the mistake he made, and he tried his best to not wish anything too big. He tried. But really, it hurt.

Jeon Jung Kook. A hard worker, who lives to fulfill his passion, Failed.

JungKook gazed at the ceiling, his heart was empty and full of disappointment at the same time. Black but white. Though he didn't want to give up, it killed his mood again.

He knew that efforts wouldn't turn out perfectly without a chance. And a chance wouldn't give the best result without efforts. But just why did he only realize it now?

A voice cracked his mind, he turned his head to see his brother came in with the sneer that JungKook hates.

"Hyung. What's up?" That older Jeon laughed a bit. "Hey-"

"Are you in despair? Want your brother to comfort his little bro?"

JungKook lifted up his eyebrows amused. His brother stood next to him left all his smile hanging.

"Stop smiling like that, hyung."Jung Kook said. What does his brother want to do? His brother didn’t answer, but instead gave him a hug.

"Jungkook, you were invited by an agency. Congrats. The letter is arrived."

JungKook gawked. Oh. So miracles do happen.
---
It was a chubby man's cheek who led him to explore the building. It was one of those tiring days after the miracles came for him. He just nodded, while the man, who introduced himself as the CEO there, told him about the agency and being a trainee.

"I know we just a small company, but that does not mean we don’t have promising trainees here."the man said again as they approached a door with the words  'practice room' painted on. "Here you are."

The man opened the door and Jungkook could see other boys about his age who were all drenched in sweat, practicing.

"Nam Joon. Can you take care of him for a moment?"this man said, calling for a boy at the corner. He smiled to the boy, and then somehow the shy Jung kook could get along with him. But still no words escaped  from JungKook's lips, of course.

"Hey. I've been talking but I don't know your name."

"I-I'm Jeon Jung kook." The boy whispered.

"You're young and I know, you are the one who received the invitation right? Well, I'm kim NamJoon. And my passion is rap. I was an underground rapper before. And my stage name was Runch Randa. I was famous enough before, you know." Namjoon told him, with a proud smile.

"... why did you join this agency then?"

"Huh? Of course to let the world hear my music. I'm composing my own songs."Namjoon said again, with more pride than before. His smile widened. "Well, do you want to hear my rap?"

Jungkook would be grateful one day for meeting this amazing rapper, Kim NamJoon. Thanks to him.

---
Well, i tell you it will be a slow-paced story. So sorry, to late upload. Thanks for subscribe.

 

and thanks to for_the_lolz. Please support her story-! :D