Big Hit #D

The Daegu fall to Busan

IM SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. Uwaaa. >< i have some holiday projects to do and i also need to give the story first to our co-author so i won't mess things up. Never thought this will be so long.

again. I'm sorry-

---

@93

On the other side, Yoongi proved he was capable of being a musician. He showed how much music became part of his body and his soul as he growing up. He let the judge eye him from head to toe. He let the crowd people doubt him. He let it go and just kept moving forward.

Later, he became an underground rapper. Stage name, Gloss. And of course his songs were made by him. Sometimes his friends would ask him to compose a song. He didn't mind how much they paid, because he would take any chance thrown at him.

He never believed in  miracles. He never believed in coincidences. He just believed that this life is a stage where people playing and were played by. He just believed in the chances he had. But that doesn't mean he didn’t believe there are bends of the road.

As the time passed, Yoongi decided to move on to another level. He didn't want his music to be only casted in Daegu. He wanted more. He wanted the world know who he is. And now here he was. At Big Hit’s audition, two more steps before the winner was announced. There were few participants, and they were pretty good. In this case, Yoongi could feel he was also worried.

"Yoongi, right?"a boy, 1 years older than him, smiled. Yoongi turned to see the boy laugh. "I heard the staffs and the CEO will have a meeting, as usual. But this day, they'll talk about our progress."

"Oh really?"Yoongi said, he tried to call the boy's name in his mind but he couldn't figure it out. So he just fell silent, and let the boy talk.

"Yeah. It was a hard and winding way. And among all the participants, there are some famous candidates that have promising future."the boy said, he wiped the sweat coming down from his forehead. Yoongi clenched his jaw, the topic was a bit... scary. "But I bet you don't know it. You are always alone."

"I have friends here."Yoongi blurted out his words, somehow offended.

"Sorry. I don't mean it like that. But I saw that you rarely talked with the other boys, you know." Yoongi nodded, fell silent again.

"Huh, I hope I'll win this audition. At least."The boy said, his mind started to leave the conversation as he looked at the ceiling. Yoongi decided to not bother him.
---
The announcement was here.

Yoongi could see all the nervous boys. It was clearly painted on their faces. If it was not about him, he would gladly laugh at that moment. But he was one of them. He was one of the boys who gazing at the man in front of all of them.

The man talked, and Yoongi could feel time passing slowly he breathed heavily.

The winner announced.

Third. Not him. His mind cutted into two. He couldn't see clearly.

Second. Not him. He lost all his hopes. The possibility to win was getting smaller.

First.

Also not him. And he could hear the wall in his heart who stood proudly and arrogantly before now broken into pieces.

The other participants clapped their hands. Some were crying. Others just bit his lip. And Yoongi couldn't help it but stare at the stage. Two boys stood and walked forward, with a relieved and happiness.

"Yoongi?"

A boy, he also didn't know who his name again, calling him. He turned to see the boy built his smile.

"You are not going to go up?"

"Huh?"

The boy scrunched his nose.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear it. Hey boy, you are the second winner."

"..."

Yoongi gawked, now his eyes turned to see the empty spot in the front. He felt his heart lost, the burdens went, but he just let a thin smile show.


There's still a long way to go.

---

:v meh. It's still big hit part. --"

 

btw, thanks for subscribe and upvote me. I never expected that much *touched*. And as always, thanks to my co-author. (/#TvT#)/