The Daegu and Busan

The Daegu fall to Busan

i decide to edit the whole chapters. Maybe i'll change them a bit soon.

---

DAEGU.

Daegu, 30 Dec 1995.

The hospital wasn't a really nice place to visit, call it as a human's perception, but it's always true for those who lost something or someone important there. Anyway, it was an exception if it came to Kim family, although eyes were showing exactly that they were so worried, all they knew was that they had a hope here. 

"Dear, be strong-"A man said worriedly, his wife's hand clutched in his fist. He tried to catch up the doctor's pace, who brought her fast to a room.

"We almost there, okay, inhale, exhale..."The man tried to calm his wife who breathed heavily. although he could barely feel the thundering in his own heart, all he thought was his wife.

When a nurse opened the door for them, his wife looked at him with a smile, chuckling. She really chuckled.

"We will have our first son, dear!"she smiled and his cheek. The man heaved a sigh as the room seemed swallowing his love. He only could wish, praying for the best.

Then, a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung born. His smile was prettier than the purest angel, and they were all jealous to him.

---

2 years ago, 9 march 1993 (isn't it 3 years then? :v)

There were millions human that was born to this world, compared to the billions souls that was still waiting their turn. And it was only thousands who could stay alive. Survive. Amongst thousands, there were hundreds, or maybe tens, who could only be the winner. 


"GOD- Honey-" The woman knew her belly was big enough, also with the born-date that was around this week, she should prepare herself for this.

"!" The man was surprised but quickly took control. He was way too calm, and it was actually helping her to stay, and not panicked. "Keep calm, okay? I'll call someone to bring us to the hospital."

"Ugh-Da-"the man hushed , as she almost cursed, feeling the pain to start amplifying. he smiled, hands quickly moved to ease his wife. He tried his best to hide his anxiety.

"No bad language, honey. We already agree we won't do that, for our son."

"Uh-"his wife tried to endure the pain. The front door suddenly banged, two figures they knew as their neighbourhood came in. The man sighed, kissed his wife softly, and let thm bring her to the car, a bit hurry.

"Little Min will be so sweet as you, Honey."
---

And that's how the Daegu boys come to this world

---

BUSAN.

Busan, 13th oct 1995

"Mr.Park?"

A doctor came out after hours nonstop in the operation room. He took off the mask quietly. The man that almost died waiting, worriedly stood in rush, and approached the doctor. You can tell what he felt.

"Congratulation. As you predicted, it's a boy."

The man gasped, hand quickly fisted and his shoulder gave up the tension he had brought since the operation started. he smiled widely, tears of joyful came down, as he squeezed his hand nervously.

"Can I?"

"Of course, Mr.Park."

The man took a step inside the room, his pace echoed through the room. He saw his wife lifting up her head, smiling, with a baby in her arms. His precious baby. No, their precious baby.

"Park Ji Min... oh, god, his smile is so beautiful-! My wife, he is boy right?"

The woman giggled with the strength she had, let the man hugged him softly in his warmth.
---
Busan, 4 years after 1st sept 1997

"Eommmaaaa-"that little boy pouted, he pointed his dad out. "Appa doesn't want piggy-hug-! He said i should be strong then i'm the one who should give him piggy-hugs next time! But appa is bigger than me!"

"Jung Kookie- your appa is growing old."His mother said, chuckled when her husband came, lips curved. "Play with your brother, JungKook. Oh- don't do it again, you don't get me, your bunny teeth won't make me fall twice."

JungKook pouted again, then looked at his hyung who lied down, reading a book.

"Uh- I want a fun hyung."

---
It is a fiction fiction fiction. I don't know if it's true but i bet it's not :v. Okay, just keep going.

Wtf i am writing. I just want to write