Drama (Yoonmin)

The Daegu fall to Busan

hey i'm back. I know this is super late but i promise i will finish this story. ^^ thanks for everyone as always.

---

. This is bad.

Ji Min cursed, feeling his stomach tightened. He looked around where the members were busy with Hoseok teaching them slowly. Jung Kook also helped his hyung, drawing black line on the ground to tell them their spot. Some staffs also wandered around to check their choreography, trying to figure which one will sync the best. He sighed and leapt his body on the chair, randomly took a bottle near him.

"Ji Min-sshi, are u okay?"one of the staff approached him, handing him a cold towel. He nodded, while his eyes glanced at Taehyung who quietly gaze at him. The staff looked at him again worriedly, but then he went away from Ji Min when he gave his smile sincerely. Taehyung was still looking at him. Ji Min scrunched up his nose and wiped his sweats away.

Actually, he was feeling not well. But he didn't mind it. It might be just his hunger took over his head. He closed his eyes to take a little rest but it burned asking for a proper sleep.

Shivering in cold, he quickly reached out for his sweater and drew them strongly preventing the coldness in the practice room through his body. His eyes blurred after he yawning tiredly and the long practice really didn't help it.

God, i need to eat as soon as i home.

A hand gripped his wrist suddenly, cold, though it's calming him for a moment.

"Ji Min."Yoongi said. Ji Min tiredly looked up, to find the worry flashing in his eyes. Ji Min lifted his eyebrows in order to let him knoe that he was not in the mood to talk. "Just rest, okay?"

He shook his head weakly, pulling out his wrist around Yoongi's clutches and that was done, he went away from Yoongi and joined the others. He could see Taehyung frowned, but he didn't care. Why would he uglily fight with Taehyung like this? So ing childish. Ji Min shrugged, realizing the practice would be done, anyway. So he wouldn't complain spending a little bit more time with this.

He was drown in his mind, he still could catch up his dance but everybody knew he was not in his good condition so no one said anything.

"Ji Min."Ji Min startled, looking up to see Seokjin waving his hand in front of his nose. "You are spacing out again."

"Uh." That was the only answer he could let out. Seokjin sighed.

"You are not following the beat correctly."Ji Min couldn't really hear since his head throbbed a bit. He just mumbled 'yeah maybe' lowly. "Are you okay?"

"M' okay." Ji Min said.

"But your expression getting paled-"with that Seokjin screamed, catching Ji Min in his arms when the younger fell forward. Everybody's attention turned, horror shot out from their face. Some staffs ran to him who already blanked out in Seokjin's arms.

And that ing sugary skin approached me in worry, replacing Soek Jin's hands and wrapped me tightly.

---
He couldn't remember anything. All the last thing he knew that those hands hugged him all the way to a place. It might be the dorm. It might be somewhere else. All the last thing he smelled only that scent lingering on him for almost the time before a darker black approaching him.

He was guilty to make the others worried. But it was nice that the unconciousness he had was the only thing where he could hide for a short period.

But he missed his friends. He missed ... Yoongi.

"You need to rest,"a voice said, showing that he was fed up enough.

"Not until he awakes."the other deadpanned.

"Hyung, listen to Seokjin-hyung. It's almost midnight."another man said.

"And doctor said he was okay. He just had problems and his diet couldn't help it."one voiced again. Ji Min knew it was Taehyung. "Please. I'll take care of Ji Min for you."

"No. I'm staying here."

"Fine. Do whatever you want to do. Everybody come back to dorm now."One of the tallest man said, blurry, but Ji Min could tell it was their manager.

Ji Min didnt know why but he suddenly wanted to laugh, only groan came out from his throat. His eyes cracked open, seemingly cautious about surrounding him. The man beside him stood in surprise. Everybody did though.

"Ji Min!"

There was a ruckus beside him, next second he was wrapped by a crying and sobbing Taehyung, who quickly made his clothes a bit damp in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Everybody crowded him, before Seokjin pushed them one by one.

"Give him some space to breath."Seokjin said, eyeing  Taehyung that still on his side. "How are you, Ji Min?"

"I'm fi-"

"No ing lies here."an anger came from his side. He looked up to see Yoongi with his gritted teeth.

"I'm fine, for particular reason." Jimin answered with his stable tone. He tried. "Is that what you mean, Yoongi-hyung?"

Yoongi swallowed a bitter lump inside his throat, eyes watching. The room was a bit tensed, before Namjoon purposely coughed.

"I'm leaving."

That was all before Yoongi took his body away from the group, passing a doctor who just arrived. He left.

For ing's sake he left Jimin again in uncertainty