Growing, Busan.

The Daegu fall to Busan

@95. Busan one. Junior Highschool.

Dance. It couldn't be defined just by words. It was... magical? I don't know why, but I've always loved dancing. There's no particular reason but i always feel it pulling me through the gravity of dance. And you know if my body could support me, I'd rather dance until the death coming and take my body with it.

"Jimin?"

My mother popped out, calling my name. I almost dropped the bag in my hand. I didn't see her coming.

"Mom-"I sighed, utterly shocked.

"Wow. what are you thinking, dear?"My mom asked, she entered my room. She was still wearing her morning clothes. A plain aqua dress, with a strip black apron.

"Mm... about my highschool..."I let her to sit on my bed. As she sat first, i crawled to her. Her eyes looked into my eyes, deep and full with affection.

"You want take dance right?"my mother said, her hands gesturing to my hair. I flinched at her words. But I quickly nodded. There was no chance better than this one. "I'm fine with your choice. It's your life, my son. I and your dad are supposed to support you."

"Mom. But I- uh... dad seemed doesn't like it when we talk a while ago?" I asked, expecting an explanation. my mother my hair, giving their surrounding a warm silence.

"He just worried about your future. As ignorant a father can be, he just wants a happiness for your future. But i already told him that dance is your life. I can see it. A pure feeling you put. Your passion. Your eyes showed me that much."my mother said, making it worse but also leaving me a empty space as the burden left my shoulder. And I fell to her hug, thankful for having such a caring mother.

Another three days, and I'd enter my highschool. I would meet other dancers, singers, new friends, new faces, new teachers, and new challenges.

I would like to say it. I love dance, and I'll prove it.

---

@97

Jungkook’s body was tensed.


The audiences were eyeing every single move he made, or not? He cleared his throat, and tried his best to calm down. He knew it was just his imagination playing trick in his mind. Y'know how scary it was. He was so scared. Scared if he failed. he was so shy, but he wanted to do this.

Entertainment. A world that Jung Kook had wished to become a part of and chose to be. Jung Kook himself was the one who picked this, he wanted to be a singer. Yet he was too shy. And scared.

"I'm- I’m Jeon JungKook.” He stuttered.


"Hm... yes. What kind of performance would you like to do?" One of the judges said. His intimidating stare only made Jungkook more nervous. Gritting his teeth, he answered the question hesitantly.

 

"S-singing."

"Okay. Then just sing."

Jungkook heaved a sigh, then he started to sing.

---

@97 
JungKook pov.

I'm dying.

At first, I sang softly and tried to harmonize. Then I just sang like I always did. I was into it. But when I was drowned in my own world, I was suddenly reminded of where I was ,and damn, I'm shocked. I looked around, and the thing that scared me the most was all starting to come back, my nervousness.

I stopped singing,which even surprised myself. I tried to continue where I left off but crap- I lost the timing.

I'm dying.

I wanted to cry so badly. You know, I've always been called a perfect boy and I tried my best to match the title. I tried to be perfect, to fulfill what I should be.

I almost forgot the lyrics. Thank to god it was a simple song so I didn't need to stop here and be eliminated soon. The ending of the song was not at all how I imagined it would be.

I'm dying.

I received some suggestions from the judges before I pulled forced my legs to walk back stage. Quickly, I went to the nearest toilet. Tears started to form, tears of disappoinment of myself. And that was it. I cried.

Couldn’t I just have another chance? The chance to prove that I was born for this. For entertainment or music? Tsk... this was a mood killer. I hoped I never born as 'perfect Jeon JungKook'.

I was about to leave the building when suddenly a man with his camera called out to me. He asked me to sing. And I was definitely shocked. Stunned. And so shook.

"I- uh- I..."

"Just sing, okay?"The man asked, still brought the camera to eye level.

"I-I'll try."

Just then I hoped that this could be my chance. At least, I hoped for any firefly to lead my way.

------------------------

Hey~ your new co-author speaking~ please continue to support this story. we're planning great things for this... *rubs hands together* muahahaha